Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Finally there is a place where vegans can meet

Who has a profile at http://www.veganforce.com ?
If not you should create one right away!

Vegan Force is a free non-profit site with as only task to bring
vegans closer together. Vegan Force is a platform by vegans and for
vegans!
Jump on board and start to explore vegan profiles, read or write a
blog, check out a video, chat on the forum or live chatroom...

http://www.veganforce.com/banners/veganforce-bs6.jpg
Posted to alt.food.vegan

i may be vegan but... most vegans are pretendos and the rest don't know
what they're talking about.

nah, why would i want to surround myself with them?