Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

Default A exceptionally stupid "vegan", "Michael Bluejay"

Take a look at this smarmy, self-satisfied,
self-righteous ****: http://michaelbluejay.com/ This
guy looks an awful lot like Tiny Tim:
http://www.altmanphoto.com/TinyTim.JPEG

"Bluejay", not his real name even if he did adopt it
legally, exhibits the classically moronic "vegan"
ignorance of basic logic as well as a thorough lack of
appreciation for how modern commercial agriculture is
undertaken. As with virtually all "vegans", he commits
the usual fallacy of denying the antecedent:

If I eat meat, I cause animals to suffer and die.

I do not eat meat;

therefore, I do not cause animals to suffer and die.

But of course, "Bluejay" *does* indeed cause animals to
suffer and die, whether he eats meat or not. Animals
are chopped to bits during the course of cultivation of
crops; they're intentionally killed by pesticides and
other measures taken to protect crops both before and
after harvest; they are killed in the course of
experiments to produce medicines that "Bluejay" has
taken, does take or will take during the course of his
life.

"Bluejay" is worse than most "vegans" in his arrogant
stupidity. On his site, at
http://michaelbluejay.com/veg/email.html, he bitchily
states he won't debate the issue:

I don't care to hear your arguments about why humans
are natural meat-eaters, period.

You think your argument is so original that I
haven't heard it before? It isn't. And if all the
previous emails I've gotten on this subject are any
indication, it's also incredibly weak and horribly
misspelled. If you insist on sending your message
about this anyway, I'll delete it as soon as I see
what it's about, without reading the rest. Like I
said, I have over 6000 messages in my In Box, I
don't have time to debate the whole world.

[...]

Like I said, I have over 6000 messages in my In Box.
I probably will not have time to make even a short
reply to anything you send (though if you insist on
sending me a question right after I said not to then
you'll get a harsh reply for sure).

So, naturally, because I really like poking a finger in
the eye of smarmy, smug, self-righteous shitbags like
"Bluejay", I wrote to him anyway, telling him he is
flatly wrong in his scientifically unsound belief that
humans are not naturally omnivorous, meaning they have
always eaten meat, and are "designed", figuratively
speaking, to eat meat. The whiny fat prick did, of
course, write back: "Just couldn't contain yourself,
could you?" And so I wrote again, telling him *he* was
the one who couldn't contain himself, seeing that he
replied to me despite his having said several times on
his shitty site that he wouldn't reply to those who
argue with him.

People like "Michael Bluejay" are their own worst
enemies, and help to explain why "veganism" is the
province of only a small, lunatic fringe.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

On Feb 14, 11:07*am, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> Take a look at this smarmy, self-satisfied,
> self-righteous ****: *http://michaelbluejay.com/* This
> guy looks an awful lot like Tiny Tim:http://www.altmanphoto.com/TinyTim.JPEG

I've seen a picture of you Goobs and you are no prize winner.

You look like Donald Duck with a serious overbite.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

runny hamilton, 35-year-old shit-4-braincell who writes
like a 14-year-old punk with a can of spraypaint, lied:
> On Feb 14, 11:07 am, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>> Take a look at this smarmy, self-satisfied,
>> self-righteous ****: http://michaelbluejay.com/ This
>> guy looks an awful lot like Tiny Tim:http://www.altmanphoto.com/TinyTim.JPEG
>>

> I've seen a picture of you

Move-star handsome, too.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

On Feb 14, 2:23*pm, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> runny hamilton, 35-year-old shit-4-braincell who writes
> like a 14-year-old punk with a can of spraypaint, lied:
>
> > On Feb 14, 11:07 am, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> >> Take a look at this smarmy, self-satisfied,
> >> self-righteous ****: *http://michaelbluejay.com/*This
> >> guy looks an awful lot like Tiny Tim:http://www.altmanphoto.com/TinyTim..JPEG

> > I've seen a picture of you

> Move-star handsome, too.

Yeh, Donald Duck "movie star".
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

Default An exceptionally stupid "vegan", "Michael Bluejay"

runny hamilton, 35-year-old shit-4-braincell who writes
like a 14-year-old punk with a can of spraypaint, lied:

> On Feb 14, 2:23 pm, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>> runny hamilton, 35-year-old shit-4-braincell who writes
>> like a 14-year-old punk with a can of spraypaint, lied:

>>> I've seen a picture of you

>> Move-star handsome, too.

> Yeh,

Speak English, queer.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

On Feb 14, 4:48*pm, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> runny hamilton, 35-year-old shit-4-braincell who writes
> like a 14-year-old punk with a can of spraypaint, lied:
>
> > On Feb 14, 2:23 pm, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> >> runny hamilton, 35-year-old shit-4-braincell who writes
> >> like a 14-year-old punk with a can of spraypaint, lied:

> >> Move-star handsome, too.

> > Yeh,

> Speak English, queer.

That's lame even for you Goobs.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

runny hamilton, 35-year-old shit-4-braincell who writes
like a 14-year-old punk with a can of spraypaint, lied:
> On Feb 14, 4:48 pm, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>> runny hamilton, 35-year-old shit-4-braincell who writes
>> like a 14-year-old punk with a can of spraypaint, lied:

>>> Yeh,

>> Speak English, queer.

> I'm lame

Exactly.