Old 13-02-2008, 03:54 AM posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Scott Fiore has a question about vegans and weight training

Hi,
I am vegan and am starting to weight train. I am having trouble
finding a protein shake or supplement that does not contain dairy
products. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks!
Scott Fiore

Old 14-02-2008, 06:57 AM posted to alt.food.vegan

On Feb 12, 7:54*pm, " wrote:
Hi,
I am vegan and am starting to weight train. *I am having trouble
finding a protein shake or supplement that does not contain dairy
products. *Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks!
Scott Fiore

Scott,
I sell vegan-certified products (Arbonne International). They have
protein shakes that are pea-based protein, and contain 18g of protein
per "scoop"...don't know if that's adequate for what you're looking
for or not. You can check them out in the "Figure8 weight-loss"
section of my website (ritabradley.myarbonne.com) Click "Shop
Online", then select the "Figure8" section. That in conjunction with
the men's vitamins are great for overall health and body functions--
building muscle and losing fat and help boost metabolism to keep you
going. Check it out and let me know what you think. You can also
post back with any additional questions or email me for more details
directly from my website.

RitaB