FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   My friend the vegan RD! (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/129031-my-friend-vegan-rd.html)

Steve[_13_] 16-07-2007 04:06 PM

My friend the vegan RD!

I can't tell you how much nonsense I've read on the web about veg*n
nutrition by self-appointed, uncredentialed web mavens.

Well, now I am excited.

A friend of mine, an ex-neighbour, a vegan, a registered dietician,
and a mom has started her own nutrition blog. I am excited about
this as I know Trulie, she really knows what she is talking about and
she has real credentials.

Trulie's areas of expertise include weight loss, diabetes, heart
disease, allergies, cancer, pregnancy, lactation, vegetarian, raw, and
vegan eating styles, athletic training, eating disorders, and children
and infant nutrition.

Anyway, check out her blog. It is off to a great start with easy to
understand and interesting articles:

http://atlantanutrition.blogspot.com/