Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default prostatitis patient recovered experience with chinese herb m

A prostatitis patient recovered experience

I was ever been a prostatitis patient for seven years . The
prostate expand and pain sharply. My waist pain, dizzy and weak. I had
seen many famous doctors in china , had used the microwave, infrared
ray scan, acupoint injection , squeeze medicine into anus to cure the
disease. But I failed. I had taken many kinds of Chinese herb medicine
secret recipe and used many kinds of specific medicine that advertised
Chinese medicine from one Chinese prostate hospital medicine every
day, it only can relieve my pain ,I wasn't cured. Recently ,I visited
a famous prostate disease research institute. (They said that the
cure rate is 85%. ) I was aroused by their method. And I used new
cured plan which I synthesized seven years experience. By this way ,I
was recovered only in one month .All the symptom disappear, and the
prostate secretion test wasn't found bacteria. The whole body felt
relaxed ,the idea of committing suicide all gone. And I felt the life
is so beautiful and valuable. It is said that a prolonged illness
makes a doctor of patient. When you have this illness, you can learn
from experience, and choose the best cured way. Absorb the good points
of the every doctors ,and create the new way. As a recovered patient,
I know the pain of prostatitis patient deeply. So I like to share my
experience with the cyber acquaintance.

My cure method include seven parts. (It is specialize in chronic
prostatitis. The acute prostatitis is very easy to cure, if you eat
portalaca olerrcea for ten some days continuously, you can recover.)

The picture of portalaca olerrcea

Point and whole synthetical balance treatment

1. Eat four kinds of nature product every day . Bee honey, royal
jelly, bee pollen and propolis. Building up your health, increasing
sexual activity and enhancing immunity ,etc. Increasing the content of
zinc element in prostate. I can guide you how to use them together.

2. Use Chinese medicine powder ( involve scolopendra subspinipes
mutilans, phellodendron, Chinese schneid, elaphe moellendorffi,etc)
Ten kinds of ingredient powder mix a kinds of special vinegar
product , external use to cover two acupoints that connect everyday.
Prostatitis is so difficult to cure because eating medicine is very
difficult permeate prostate. The medicine consistency can't last for a
long time. External use covering acupoints can effect the prostate all
the time and maintained high consistency.

3. Take a Chinese herb medicine prescription everyday . This
prescription can attack prostate and kill the germ in urinary organ.
But the medicine will not sap your vitality. There isn't side effect.
I can provide this prescription.

4. Boil some Chinese medicine , pour into a basin, and sit on the
basin' s medical water for ten minutes before bath every day. So the
medicine can kill germ in urethra and scrotum, effect to prostate
directly. The medicine won't be absorbed by intestines and stomach.
There is no side effect. I can provide the prescription.

5. Practise Qi Gong (a system of deep breathing exercise) I can guide
you to practise . Stimulate the circulation of the blood and cause the
muscles and joints to relax. Increase immunity, impact the focus. This
kinds of Qi Gong is very safe and there is no deviation. But you can't
practise other kinds of QiGong freely , because some kinds of Qi Gong
aren't corresponding to prostatitis.

6.Use K-01 prostate rehabilitator for half an hour when you go to bed
every day . K-01 prostate rehabilitator is a help-yourself
physiotherapy apparatus which cures BPH . Employing the alternative
operation of the high frequency non-thermal effect and magnetic kick.
It serves to diminish inflammation, relieve pain, destroy harmful
microorganisms, improve local micro-blood circulation and is very
effective in curing frequent micuition, urgency of urination, painful
urinary stuttering , and dysuria caused by prostatitis. It only need
to put it on perineum.

7. No smoking (If you can't stop, try not to smoke so much ). Stop
drinking, stop piquancy foods (such as capsicum ,ginger ,garlic,
pepper ,etc) , stop eating fried foods, bacon, and flame broiled meat.
( because the temperature is about 300 celsius degree, so the protein
had been denaturalization , the protein had been hot. If you cook it
by water , the temperature will not exceed 100 celsius degree. If you
use the micro-wave oven to cook the meat, the temperature will
exceed 100 celsius degree too, so it is hot.) Stop eating chanticleer,
dog, pig's knuckle, donkey, tortoise ,cow, sheep, ginseng, pilose
antler, Equus asinus L,longan,lichee , bamboo
shoot,onion,mushroom( mushroom kinds of food will cause prostate
swell),areca and all the sea and river animal ( such as fish,
tortoise, shrimp, crab, etc). Stop eating all the hot chinese
medicine. After you recover, you have to continue to stop eating
these food for 3 months, in order to solidify. This is the whole body
treatmnet, regard the whole body 's the former feminine and negative,
don't eat the food that make against prostatitis recovered. The foods
that I suggest you eating is : (1) You can eat meat involve the pig's
muscle, heart, kidney, lung, tongue, stomach, the duck, the chicken
and hen, egg, the quail, the pigeon, the snake, the cat, milk, animal
blood (after boiling). (2)Vegetable: except the leek, the cushaw ,
the onion , the aubergine ,the bamboo shoot and the garlic , you can
eat all the others vegetable.(3) Fruit: except the lichee, the longan,
the mango, the durian and the tree pineapple, you can eat all the
others fruit.(4)All the corn and the legume foods can be eated. Such
as cereals, rice, potato, pasta, sugar and tea can be eaten. But the
coffee and chocolate is a little hot.The sea animals can't be eated,
but the sea plants can be eated, such as the kelp and the laver can be
eated.(5)Bread in particular is cooked at a high temperature by
baking, but the bread primary ingredient is amylum , amylum is not
easy to change into hot food in high temperature, and the protein is
easy change into to hot food in high temperature. If the bread is not
very burnt, so you can eat the bread. If the bread is very burnt (such
as it it had been black), it will be hot food too. (6) Do some cooking
method: when you cook rice, pork, etc, you have to pour water to boil,
the water is boil at 100 celsius degree, the temperature won't above
100 celsius degree. If you boil with heavy-fisted boiler, there are
so much water in it, although the temperature is above 100 degree, the
protein will not change its quality. Protein is easy be burnt in high
and dry condition, if the meat turn black and yellow , it must be
hot food, such as barbecue chicken. If you stir-fry the pork by plant
oil, because the oil is under the pork, the oil can suffer very high
temperature and won't change its quality, so the oil protect the pork
not to change its quality. Such as you can stir-fry the vegetable with
peanut butter . You can make a stew with chicken ,rice and
vegetables . The oil can suffer very high temperature and never change
it's quality, the amylum take second place suffer temperature, such as
you can eat the hamburger (the bread main component is amylum), but if
the bread had been baked to black, it will be hot food too. And the
protein can't suffer high temperature without water, such as you bake
the chicken , the protein is easy change its quality. Peanut oil ,
olive oil ,canola oil, soybean oil, palm fruit, can be eaten with do
some cooking.

The treatment of prostatitis is a difficult problem, in the
world .If the patient can do the seven part that I summarized and
undergone experience in seven years, the patient can recover in one or
two months.

The modern science can fly to space, array gene, but can't
deal with prostatitis. There is a strong membrance wrap up prostate.
If the germ infect it ,it is a garden of eden for germ. All the
antibiotic can't kill germ in prostate thoroughly. And the germ is
easy to resistant antibiotic. With the science develop, suppose the
patient can be freezing to -10 degree for some days , and rise the
temperature to bring back the patient to life. The germ had been
killed by the low temperature. So it can cure the prostatitis quickly.
But now , the prostatitis patients have to use the seven part of
Chinese medicine "point and whole symthetical balance treatment" to
cure . I think, except the patient who have other serious disease and
suffer from general debility, every body can recover . Others BPH
(Benign Enlargement of the Prostate) is easier to cure. You can
according to the "point and whole synthetical balance treatment".
There is no side effect in the way . I am an English teacher in Gao
Zhou Normal College of China . So it is very convenient for me
communicate with you in English. If you need help and more detail, you
can send an E-mail to me , drop me a line , or telephone me.

E-mail:

International Tel: (0086-668)6610050 (home)
Mobilephone:

(0086-668)3678325(wujiang)

Mail address: mrwujiang ,Gaozhou Normal college ,Gao Zhou City , Guang
Dong Province, Pr.China .

Postcode:525200

My webside:
http://wac.sina.net