Posted to alt.food.vegan
nep nep is offline

Default How can we stay away from junk food?

How can we stay away from junk food?

Wouldn't it be a million dollar trick if we can do it. It will solve
America's number one problem. The junk food that is one of the major reasons
for obesity and related diseases. Yes, it is possible. Here's how.

When you eat junk food; do kapalbhati just after eating the food to a
count 10 or maximum 20? It really works. Be careful not to overdo it. You
can end up with upset stomach.
{From: Banish Belly and Lose Weight: In Just 5 Minutes A Day
http://dpcpress.com/desc_banb_losewt.html }

Posted to alt.food.vegan

On Jun 1, 6:16 pm, (nep) wrote:
> How can we stay away from junk food?
>
> Wouldn't it be a million dollar trick if we can do it. It will solve
> America's number one problem. The junk food that is one of the major reasons
> for obesity and related diseases. Yes, it is possible. Here's how.
>
> When you eat junk food; do kapalbhati just after eating the food to a
> count 10 or maximum 20? It really works. Be careful not to overdo it. You
> can end up with upset stomach.
> {From: Banish Belly and Lose Weight: In Just 5 Minutes A Dayhttp://dpcpress.com/desc_banb_losewt.html}

Here is how ,just don't eat junk food. don't be weak and say I can't
stop. It's all in your head. To say one can't, is just saying I don't
want to stop. Stuck in worldly ways. does not matter if you don't know
JESUS CHRIST your going to die twice anyway. don't worry I will be out
of your hair soon, Rapture is coming in your life time, you will see
the true christians ,and alll children come up missing when we get
raptured. OH but don't worry you will still have the cathlics,
mormons ,bootha,hirrycrish,jahova witness,12 tribes, christian
science, and all the other cults left to fight with. The true
christians, and all children will be gone. Have a nice day. Repent and
follow the laws of GOD and don't say i can't thats weak and of the
flesh. Evangelical Christian

Posted to alt.food.vegan

Don't use the pronoun "we." I know how to stay away from it. It
tastes like crap.