Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

Default New google group - notveganporn

I can't find a vegan message board that i really like. So i started
this one.

http://groups.google.com/group/notveganporn

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

"Pinnochio Mojo" > wrote
>I can't find a vegan message board that i really like. So i started
> this one.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/notveganporn

Not a great name for a forum..

Posted to alt.food.vegan

On Feb 3, 1:49 pm, "Dutch" > wrote:

> >http://groups.google.com/group/notveganporn

> Not a great name for a forum..

Actually a great name. And here is a good example of exactly why i
created this group - so discussions wouldn't be spammed to death and/
or sidetreacked by obnoxious witless and uneducated trolls like
yourself

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

My only problem is I hate "signing up" to use message boards.

On 3 Feb 2007 13:17:44 -0800, "Pinnochio Mojo"
> wrote:

>I can't find a vegan message board that i really like. So i started
>this one.
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/notveganporn

Posted to alt.food.vegan

On Feb 7, 4:24 pm, (t.racer) wrote:
> My only problem is I hate "signing up" to use message boards.
>
> On 3 Feb 2007 13:17:44 -0800, "Pinnochio Mojo"
>

> > wrote:
> >I can't find a vegan message board that i really like. So i started
> >this one.

> >http://groups.google.com/group/notveganporn- Hide quoted text -

Well this will be a real vegan discussion board without the heavy
handed moderation. I am a "free speech" kinda' guy, in this way i hope
that i can do something for the greater good.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

"pinnochio mojo" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Feb 7, 4:24 pm, (t.racer) wrote:
>> My only problem is I hate "signing up" to use message boards.
>>
>> On 3 Feb 2007 13:17:44 -0800, "Pinnochio Mojo"
>>

>> > wrote:
>> >I can't find a vegan message board that i really like. So i started
>> >this one.

>> >http://groups.google.com/group/notveganporn- Hide quoted text -

> Well this will be a real vegan discussion board without the heavy
> handed moderation. I am a "free speech" kinda' guy, in this way i hope
> that i can do something for the greater good.
>==================

There are no REAL vegans on usenet, by definition...

Posted to alt.food.vegan

On Feb 7, 9:28 pm, "ontheroad" > wrote:
> "pinnochio mojo" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>

> > On Feb 7, 4:24 pm, (t.racer) wrote:
> >> My only problem is I hate "signing up" to use message boards.

> >> On 3 Feb 2007 13:17:44 -0800, "Pinnochio Mojo"

> > Well this will be a real vegan discussion board without the heavy
> > handed moderation. I am a "free speech" kinda' guy, in this way i hope
> > that i can do something for the greater good.
> >==================

> There are no REAL vegans on usenet, by definition...

There are no real human beings on planet earth, by defintion. What's
your point uneducated troll?

Posted to alt.food.vegan

"Pinnochio Mojo" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Feb 7, 9:28 pm, "ontheroad" > wrote:
>> "pinnochio mojo" > wrote in message
>>
>> ups.com...

>> > Well this will be a real vegan discussion board without the heavy
>> > handed moderation. I am a "free speech" kinda' guy, in this way i hope
>> > that i can do something for the greater good.
>> >==================

>> There are no REAL vegans on usenet, by definition...
>>

> There are no real human beings on planet earth, by defintion. What's
> your point uneducated troll?

=============
Thanks for proving you're just another willfully ignorant fool, killer...

Posted to alt.food.vegan

On Feb 11, 8:30 pm, "ontheroad" > wrote:
> "Pinnochio Mojo" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>

> > On Feb 7, 9:28 pm, "ontheroad" > wrote:
> >> "pinnochio mojo" > wrote in message

> roups.com...

> >> There are no REAL vegans on usenet, by definition...

> > There are no real human beings on planet earth, by defintion. What's
> > your point uneducated troll?

> =============
> Thanks for proving you're just another willfully ignorant fool, killer...

Explain the willfully ignorant part uneducated troll. I think that is
wishful thinking on your part more than anything else.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

"Pinnochio Mojo" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Feb 11, 8:30 pm, "ontheroad" > wrote:
>> "Pinnochio Mojo" > wrote in message
>>
>> ups.com...

>> roups.com...

>> > There are no real human beings on planet earth, by
>> > defintion. What's
>> > your point uneducated troll?

>> =============
>> Thanks for proving you're just another willfully ignorant
>> fool, killer...
>>

> Explain the willfully ignorant part uneducated troll. I think
> that is
> wishful thinking on your part more than anything else.
>=========================

Your ignorance speaks for itsself, fool. You've already
explained it far better than I could have. Keep up the good
work, killer...

Posted to alt.food.vegan

> Your ignorance speaks for itsself, fool. You've already
> explained it far better than I could have. Keep up the good
> work, killer...

Once again you have failed to define this so called ignorance.
Something tells me you are bluffing. The rest of your post in
irrelevant and superficial. And i do keep up the good work, by seeking
to eliminate all forms of animal suffering by reducing my reliance on
torture products. That is why i am a vegan.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

"Pinnochio Mojo" > wrote in message
oups.com...

>> Your ignorance speaks for itsself, fool. You've already
>> explained it far better than I could have. Keep up the good
>> work, killer...
>>

> Once again you have failed to define this so called ignorance.
> Something tells me you are bluffing. The rest of your post in
> irrelevant and superficial. And i do keep up the good work, by seeking
> to eliminate all forms of animal suffering by reducing my reliance on
> torture products. That is why i am a vegan.
>===================

Again, fool, go back to your first post I replied to. There are NO real
vegans that would maintain
a website/forum/board.
I suggest you look up the meaning of the word as it was defined by the guy
who MADE it up.
All your entertainment here on usenet/internet is just that, entertainment,
powered by the
unnecessary death and suffering of billions upon billions of animals. Now,
you can continue to willfully
and deliberately add to these deaths all you want, killler, but to try to
couch it in terms of animal rights
is just being willfully ignorant of the religion you claim to follow,
hypocrite. have a great day washing
all that blood off your hands, fool....

Posted to alt.food.vegan

> There are NO real vegans that would maintain a website/forum/board.

That is only your opinion and nothing more. But a real human being
would, and the last time i checked vegans were real conscious
breathing human beings. Your "rebuttal" has a couple of loose ends.

> I suggest you look up the meaning of the word as it was defined by the guy
> who MADE it up.

Irrelevant. I can think for myself.

> All your entertainment here on usenet/internet is just that, entertainment,
> powered by the unnecessary death
> and suffering of billions upon billions of animals.

At least we agree that it is unnecessary. Precisely why i don't
consume animal products any more than i have to. You are talking about
the manufacture of modern luxury hi-tech items with animal
ingredients, is that correct? Please don't bring up that "X amount of
dead mouses in a wheelbarrow" argument it is quite boring and serves
no useful purpose.

But more importantly hiding in the shadows here is this implicit idea
that is alright to use modern hi-tech devices and luxury items that
have been manufactured with animal ingredients as long as one
continues to morph him/herself into being a mindless meat and animal
eating consumerist zombie drone.

> have a great day washing
> all that blood off your hands, fool....

Precisely why i am a vegan and strive to reduce the amount of
suffering in this world. This is a *conscious* decision that i have
made. i guess this needed to be said again.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

"Pinnochio Mojo" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>> There are NO real vegans that would maintain a website/forum/board.

> That is only your opinion and nothing more.

==================
No, ignorant fool, it is the very definition of veganism...

But a real human being
> would, and the last time i checked vegans were real conscious
> breathing human beings. Your "rebuttal" has a couple of loose ends.

======================
Nope, you're the only one with loose ends, killer...

>> I suggest you look up the meaning of the word as it was defined by the
>> guy
>> who MADE it up.

> Irrelevant. I can think for myself.

===================
ROTFLMAO What a hoot! Thanks for proving yet again your willful
ignorance, fool.
Don't like the real meaning of a word, just make something up, eh hypocrite?

>> All your entertainment here on usenet/internet is just that,
>> entertainment,
>> powered by the unnecessary death
>> and suffering of billions upon billions of animals.

> At least we agree that it is unnecessary. Precisely why i don't
> consume animal products any more than i have to. You are talking about
> the manufacture of modern luxury hi-tech items with animal
> ingredients, is that correct?

=====================
Only partly. It is YOUR continued USE of these products that is killing
animals unnecessarily. Billions upon billions of animals die just to power
your selfish entertainment, killer.

Please don't bring up that "X amount of
> dead mouses in a wheelbarrow" argument it is quite boring and serves
> no useful purpose.
> =========================

It is quite relevent and defines the willful ignorance of your stupidity,
fool.
I'm talking about your willful destruction and killing of animals
unnecessarily
for no more reason than your entertainmnet.

> But more importantly hiding in the shadows here is this implicit idea
> that is alright to use modern hi-tech devices and luxury items that
> have been manufactured with animal ingredients as long as one
> continues to morph him/herself into being a mindless meat and animal
> eating consumerist zombie drone.
> =========================

ROTFLMAO You're talking about the wrong people here fool. It is YOU that
has decided that killing billions and billions of animals is OK as long as
you
rant and rave about all the death and suffering you think others are
causing.
It allows you to rationalize the bloody footprints you track all over the
place.
The mindless zombies are the wannbe vegans here on usenet. They allow
themselves
to pretend that they somehow 'care' about animals when all they really show
is their
ignorance and delusions.

>> have a great day washing
>> all that blood off your hands, fool....

> Precisely why i am a vegan and strive to reduce the amount of
> suffering in this world. This is a *conscious* decision that i have
> made. i guess this needed to be said again.
>==========================

No, you have made an ignorant delusional decision based on that ignorance
and stupidity, killer.
Beiong vegan does not automatically mean you are causing any less death and
suffering than
anybody else. In fact, there are people I know that eat meat that cause far
far less overall
death and suffering to animals that you could even hope to aspire to,
killer. The only
conscience decision you have made is to remain ignorant of the choices you
make and
beieve the propaganda and lies, hypocrite.

Again, thanks for continuing to prove your willful ignorance, delusions and
stupidity.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

> It is YOU that has decided that
> killing billions and billions of animals is OK
> as long as you rant and rave
> about all the death and suffering
> you think others are causing.

I have never said such a thing. Nor have i decided that it is alright
to turn a blind eye to the needless murder of billions and billions of
animals, to be used mostly as a source of food. Get it straight
uneducated troll.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

"Pinnochio Mojo" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>> It is YOU that has decided that
>> killing billions and billions of animals is OK
>> as long as you rant and rave
>> about all the death and suffering
>> you think others are causing.

> I have never said such a thing. Nor have i decided that it is alright
> to turn a blind eye to the needless murder of billions and billions of
> animals, to be used mostly as a source of food. Get it straight
> uneducated troll.
> ==================

You're gthe one that needs to get it right, fool.
Since you don't even know the meaning of the word vegan, it's quite
obvious you have no idea what troll means, killer.
The fact is, you HAVE said it is quite ok to kill billions upon billions of
animals
for nothing more than your selfish entertainment. At least the animals that
die for
our food serve a survinal need for us. The ones you kill for entertainment
are
just killed, well, for your entertainment. Far more animals die for other
actions in
our lives that for food, fool. Do some research into your impacts, then
come
on back, stupid. Until then, all you're doing is proving your willful
ignorance,
hypocrite.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.society.homeless

I see that your description of me being the victim of my own
"ignorant" decisions has now become "ignorant" and "delusional"
decisions. *yawn*

> In fact, there are people I know that eat meat
> that cause far far less overall death and suffering
> to animals that you could even hope to aspire to, killer.

Please provide some *concrete* real world examples. And if it is not
asking too much please also describe how these omnivorous meatie-
centric hooligans and/or outstanding examples of human veracity and
honor cause less over all suffering to the animals, and how they fit
into your one-dimensional tunnelvision hypothetical world of course.

In other words expand on this exclusionary principle that you seem to
be foisting on this thread.

And please _i_beg_of_you_ describe in detail the uncountable billions
upon billions of dead animals whom i am guilty of killing, only in my
selfish quest to entertain myself. Otherwise i can't really see your
point uneducated troll.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.society.homeless

"Pinnochio Mojo" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>I see that your description of me being the victim of my own
> "ignorant" decisions has now become "ignorant" and "delusional"
> decisions. *yawn*

================
I see you have resorted to a typical vegan ruse, delete without annotation
and say whatever foolish comes to mind, eh killer?

>> In fact, there are people I know that eat meat
>> that cause far far less overall death and suffering
>> to animals that you could even hope to aspire to, killer.

> Please provide some *concrete* real world examples. And if it is not
> asking too much please also describe how these omnivorous meatie-
> centric hooligans and/or outstanding examples of human veracity and
> honor cause less over all suffering to the animals, and how they fit
> into your one-dimensional tunnelvision hypothetical world of course.
> =====================

ROTFLMAO You don't even know what you're writing any more, do you, fool?
Try getting a clue fool. The typical diet that includes meat is still by
far more fruit and veggies
than meat. it isn't even close, ignorant dolt. So, you can continue with
your ignorant emotive delusional
propaganda spews, but reality is against you, killer. but then, you've
never let reality intrude on your
idiocy, have you?

> In other words expand on this exclusionary principle that you seem to
> be foisting on this thread.

======================
LOL Again, it's you that is preaching 'exclusionary' policies, fool...

> And please _i_beg_of_you_ describe in detail the uncountable billions
> upon billions of dead animals whom i am guilty of killing, only in my
> selfish quest to entertain myself. Otherwise i can't really see your
> point uneducated troll.
>============================

Power generation that is produced because you demand your entertainment here
on usenet killer.
Look it up, educate yourself. Well, that's impossible, I know. You've
already destroyed what few
brain cells you once had, right killer. here, i'll help you out...
This site talks about the power generation form just 3 power generators. 3
out of more tham 13000 in the US alone.
And, almost all produce electric the same way, steam turbine, regardless of
the heat source, killer.
http://www.closeindianpoint.org/articles/tjn_071103.htm

No matter where you are, it causes the same death to animals. After you've
absorbed that, look up communications
towers and their death tolls. off course, like all delusional vegans,
you'll pretend that bthe power YOU
use is magical manna from heaven, right fool?

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.society.homeless

> You don't even know what you're writing any more, do you, fool?

Irrelevant.

> Try getting a clue fool. The typical diet that includes meat is still by
> far more fruit and veggies than meat.

Except fruit and vegetables aren't brutally confined and raised in
unspeakable living conditions, and don't get tortured to death in
horrendous factory farms.

> Power generation that is produced because you demand your entertainment here
> on usenet killer.

So you only seem to be able to point the finger of blame at vegans,
not anyone else. Your belief system seems rather incomplete and flawed
upon first glance.

> No matter where you are, it causes the same death to animals.

But not what you're doing. I'll give you that one. And describe your
same death scenario as your all too real apathy also applies to non-
vegan uncompassionate misinformed human beings also. But again i think
it should apply equally to omnivores and meatie-centric non-
compassionate pc fruitcakes. You seem only able to gloss over the
important details uneducated troll.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.society.homeless

"Pinnochio Mojo" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>> You don't even know what you're writing any more, do you, fool?

> Irrelevant.
>
>> Try getting a clue fool. The typical diet that includes meat is still by
>> far more fruit and veggies than meat.

> ==========================

And yet, animals still die far nore brutally and inhumanely than any
slaughterhouse animals does.
Too bad about all that blood on your hands, killer...

> Except fruit and vegetables aren't brutally confined and raised in
> unspeakable living conditions, and don't get tortured to death in
> horrendous factory farms.

====================
No, animals get killed far more brutally for your veggies, hypocrite...

>> Power generation that is produced because you demand your entertainment
>> here
>> on usenet killer.

> So you only seem to be able to point the finger of blame at vegans,
> not anyone else. Your belief system seems rather incomplete and flawed
> upon first glance.
> ==========================

LOL No again, fool. I include myself and everybody else as 'killers.' the
difference?
Sane people don't make the ignorant claims that vegan loons like you do
about
caring for animals. A lie of mannificent proportions, killer. You prove
that lack of caring
with each and every inane post to usenet, killer.

>> No matter where you are, it causes the same death to animals.

> But not what you're doing. I'll give you that one. And describe your
> same death scenario as your all too real apathy also applies to non-
> vegan uncompassionate misinformed human beings also. But again i think
> it should apply equally to omnivores and meatie-centric non-
> compassionate pc fruitcakes. You seem only able to gloss over the
> important details uneducated troll.

====================
No fool, it is YOU that is glossing over the pertenent facts. the facts are
that YOU
are the one claiming to live your silly life with some mythical respect for
animals.
Yet all you do is spew your hatred of others while proving your true lack of
caring
about animals, hypocrite.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.society.homeless

You are just spewing illogical and irrelevant gibberish. Show me
exactly what relevant facts i am glossing over. You won't because you
can't. Your exclusionary principle clearly shows you to be a mentally
unbalanced person uneducated troll.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.society.homeless

Pinnochio Mojo wrote:
> You are just spewing illogical and irrelevant gibberish. Show me
> exactly what relevant facts i am glossing over. You won't because you
> can't. Your exclusionary principle clearly shows you to be a mentally
> unbalanced person uneducated troll.

You don't know what you're talking about. "ontheroad"
does. The issue is collateral animal deaths in
agricultu animals that are killed in the course of
producing other food. Burrowing animals and nesting
birds are chopped to bits in the course of tilling
fields. Burrowing animals and nesting birds are
drowned when rice paddies are flooded; amphibians and
other water-dwelling animals are killed when those same
rice paddies later are drained. Rodents by the
millions are intentionally poisoned at grain elevators
and other food storage facilities. THIS is what you're
glossing over and ignoring.

It doesn't stop there. If you've ever taken any
prescription drugs - and you have, of course - then you
have benefited from the killing of animals, because
every prescription drug on the market was tested -
lethally - on animals. If you've ever had an IV drip
or any other needle stuck in you, then you've benefited
from the killing of animals, because all of those
things are lot-tested for pyrogens using calf serum.

The big problem with "vegans" and "veganism" is the
willful blindness to reality.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.society.homeless

"Pinnochio Mojo" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> You are just spewing illogical and irrelevant gibberish. Show
> me
> exactly what relevant facts i am glossing over. You won't
> because you
> can't. Your exclusionary principle clearly shows you to be a
> mentally
> unbalanced person uneducated troll.
>===========================

You're glossing over your whole lifestyle, hypocrite.

Your ignorance makes you think that being vegan means that no
animals are hurt for you.
It's only in your delusions and stupidity, killer.
Now, go enjoy that blood drenched dinner, hypocrite...

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.society.homeless

> THIS is what you're glossing over and ignoring.

Aha! Blaming the deaths of animals and wildlife on as yet undescribed
agricultural practices and farming methods.

What garbage.

You're going to have to provide a better example than this. This is
just a variation on the "X amount of dead mouses in a wheelbarrow"
argument. But i see your ad hoc exclusionary principle is hard at work
here. One, this willful ignorance doesn't apply to omnivores and those
who indulge in a meatie-centric diet, just vegans. Very strange at a
minimum.

But more importantly... two, your statements seem rather crass, dull
and inconsiderate considering the billions and billions of animals
that die each year, just to end up as a source of food.

> The big problem with "vegans" and "veganism" is the
> willful blindness to reality.

Just because i don't "accept" your version of reality, doesn't mean
that i suffer from your sad and sorry type of willful blindness. So
obviously there is no "big" problem with vegans and veganism. I was
*so* hoping you could do better than these shallow and scripted,
irrelevant and worthless ad hominems and gutless personal attacks
uneducated troll.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.society.homeless

> You're glossing over your whole lifestyle, hypocrite.

Describe my whole lifestyle uneducated troll. *yawn*

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.society.homeless

"Pinnochio Mojo" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>> THIS is what you're glossing over and ignoring.

> Aha! Blaming the deaths of animals and wildlife on as yet
> undescribed
> agricultural practices and farming methods.
>
> What garbage.

=====================
No, fact and truth, fool. That you wish to remain willfully
ignorant is you choice. sane people prefer the truth.

> You're going to have to provide a better example than this.
> This is
> just a variation on the "X amount of dead mouses in a
> wheelbarrow"
> argument. But i see your ad hoc exclusionary principle is hard
> at work
> here. One, this willful ignorance doesn't apply to omnivores
> and those
> who indulge in a meatie-centric diet, just vegans. Very strange
> at a
> minimum.

========================
Nope. The only strange thing is your continued ignorance and
total lack of regard for the animals you kill, hypocrite.

> But more importantly... two, your statements seem rather crass,
> dull
> and inconsiderate considering the billions and billions of
> animals
> that die each year, just to end up as a source of food.

=====================
At least fool, they have a purpose, and provide survival fo
billions of people, and other animals. The ones you kill far
more brutally and inhumanely are just left to rot. Seems pretty
crass of you, killer...

>> The big problem with "vegans" and "veganism" is the
>> willful blindness to reality.

> Just because i don't "accept" your version of reality, doesn't
> mean
> that i suffer from your sad and sorry type of willful
> blindness. So
> obviously there is no "big" problem with vegans and veganism. I
> was
> *so* hoping you could do better than these shallow and
> scripted,
> irrelevant and worthless ad hominems and gutless personal
> attacks
> uneducated troll.

===========================
Again, you fail to understand even the simplest of words, eh
killer?
You entire lifestyle fool is built on dead bodies. especially
your entertainment here on usenet.

Usenet is the promotion of animal death and suffering in real
life, not cartoons. Power generation, distribution and
communications all combine to kill billions upon billions of
animals every year. So, usenet is very NOT vegan.

Actually, you've still failed to make a case. Just because no
animals are now on your plate doesn't mean that fewer are being
killed to produce the foods you do eat. If fact, you may even be
killing more. That's a point you've never considered, never
researched, never looked into at all. Crop production is the
definition of habitat destruction and animal mass killing.
Plowing, seeding, spraying, harvesting, processing, storing all
cause animal death and suffering. Why is being sliced, diced,
shredded, dis-memebered or poisoned to death more humane than
being killed in a slaughterhouse? I'd suggest a far more closer
inspection of the diet you eat. Exotic, imported foods and spices
are hardly more animal friendly than certain meats.

Animals die.
http://www.abcbirds.org/pesticides/pesticideindex.htm
http://www.pmac.net/summer-rivers.html
http://www.pmac.net/fishkill.htm
http://www.pmac.net/bird_fish_CA.html
http://oregonstate.edu/dept/ncs/news...00/nitrate.htm
http://www.abcbirds.org/pesticides/P...carbofuran.htm
http://www.nwf.org/internationalwildlife/hawk.html
http://www.pan-uk.org/pestnews/Pn36/pn36p3.htm
http://www.wwfcanada.org/satellite/p...eFactSheet.pdf
http://www.ncwildlife.org/pg07_Wildl...on/pg7f2b6.htm
http://ipm.ncsu.edu/wildlife/small_grains_wildlife.html
http://www.hornedlizards.org/hornedlizards/help.html
http://insects.tamu.edu/extension/bulletins/b-5093.html
http://oregonstate.edu/dept/ncs/news...00/nitrate.htm
http://oregonstate.edu/instruct/fw251/
http://www.cgfi.org/materials/key_pu...oxic_Tools.pdf
http://www.ontarioprofessionals.com/organic.htm
http://hgic.clemson.edu/factsheets/HGIC2756.htm
http://www.biotech-info.net/deadly_chemicals.html
http://www.agnr.umd.edu/ipmnet/4-2art1.htm
http://europa.eu.int/comm/environmen...ing_annex1.pdf

Since your non-animal clothing isn't cruelty-free either,
here's a couple to cover some problems with cotton.
http://www.panna.org/panna/resources...Cotton.dv.html
http://www.sustainablecotton.org/TOUR/
http://www.gbr.wwf.org.au/content/problem/cotton.htm

To give you an idea of the sheer number of animals in a field,
here's some sites about *just* mice and voles. Note that there
can be 100s to 1000s in each acre, not the whole field.
http://216.239.37.100/search?q=cache...state.edu/pubs
/natres/06507.pdf+%22voles+per+acre%22+field&hl=en&ie=UTF8
http://extension.usu.edu/publica/natrpubs/voles.pdf
http://extension.ag.uidaho.edu/district4/MG/voles.html

To cover the power needed for food processing and
your selfish pleasure of using usenet, and
maintaining a web page on same, here's are a couple
dealing with power and communications.
http://www.closeindianpoint.org/articles/tjn_071103.htm
http://www.clearwater.org/news/powerplants.html
http://www.towerkill.com/index.html
http://www.greenenergyohio.org/page.cfm?pageId=116
http://www.epa.gov/airmarkets/capandtrade/power.pdf
http://www.nirs.org/licensedtokill/L...xecsummary.pdf
http://www.towerkill.com/index.html
http://migratorybirds.fws.gov/issues/towers/towers.htm
http://www.abcbirds.org/policy/towerkill.htm
http://www.mhhe.com/biosci/pae/es_ma...ticle_22.mhtml
http://www.netwalk.com/~vireo/devastatingtoll.html
http://www.repp.org/repp_pubs/articl.../04impacts.htm
http://www.fisheries.org/html/Public...nts/ps_2.shtml
http://www.powerscorecard.org/issue_...cfm?issue_id=5
http://www.safesecurevital.org/artic...012012004.html

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.society.homeless

"Pinnochio Mojo" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>> You're glossing over your whole lifestyle, hypocrite.

> Describe my whole lifestyle uneducated troll. *yawn*

======================
Snip and run, little boy....

It's all you have left.. There obviously aren't any brain cells
left, killer.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.society.homeless

Pinnochio Mojo wrote:
>> THIS is what you're glossing over and ignoring.

> Aha! Blaming the deaths of animals and wildlife on as yet undescribed
> agricultural practices and farming methods.

The agricultural practices and farming methods are very
well described. Every scrap of your food is produced
by these animal-killing methods, too.

> What garbage.

No. You don't have a refutation for it.

> You're going to have to provide a better example than this. This is
> just a variation on the "X amount of dead mouses in a wheelbarrow"
> argument. But i see your ad hoc exclusionary principle is hard at work
> here. One, this willful ignorance doesn't apply to omnivores

Sure it does, stupid. The difference is, omnivores
aren't claiming to eat a "death-free" diet, like all
the sanctimonious hypocritical "vegans" do.

> But more importantly... two, your statements seem rather crass, dull
> and inconsiderate considering the billions and billions of animals
> that die each year, just to end up as a source of food.

Your willful ignorance seems even more crass and
inconsiderate, considering that omnivores at least get
some use out of the animals on their plates, while the
billions of animals killed to put rice in your gut are
simply slaughtered and left to rot in the fields.

>> The big problem with "vegans" and "veganism" is the
>> willful blindness to reality.

> Just because i don't "accept" your version of reality,

You have no valid reason to reject it. The only reason
you do is that it doesn't agree with your
self-flattering, ego-driven narcissistic view of yourself.

> doesn't mean
> that i suffer from your sad and sorry type of willful blindness.

The willful blindness, kid, is ALLLLLLLLL on your side.

> So obviously there is no "big" problem with vegans and veganism.

There sure is! Your entire basis for your belief in
your virtue is bogus.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.society.homeless

Pinnochio Mojo wrote:
>> You're glossing over your whole lifestyle, hypocrite.

> Describe my whole lifestyle

Self-absorbed, sanctimonious, hypocritical, unwarranted
belief in your "virtue".
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.society.homeless

You have proven nothing uneducated troll.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.society.homeless

================================
> Here, killer, let me put your education back in.

Just because you prefer to ignore the bloody footprints
you track all over doesn't make you any less deadly to animals.
I love they way you keep proving your hypocricy and willful
ignorance with each more inane post than the one before,
[...]

Killfile Google Group posters?? Chemo the Clown General Cooking 54 13-03-2009 12:57 AM
GOOGLE GROUP Dollars Cooking Equipment 0 26-06-2006 02:49 PM
Google Group users Dave Bugg General Cooking 53 06-01-2006 03:23 AM
OT - Google Group support salgud General Cooking 9 12-08-2005 09:25 PM
google group for grape growing [email protected] Winemaking 2 07-02-2005 02:20 AM