Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.life-extension,sci.med.nutrition,alt.agriculture.fruit,alt.food.vegan

Default Acai - where to buy?

Anybody know what kind of stores you can get this at and if it's
expensive?

Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.life-extension,sci.med.nutrition,alt.agriculture.fruit,alt.food.vegan

www.nutronix.com/vernono
or
www.automaticbuilder.com/vernono

"GreatArtist" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Anybody know what kind of stores you can get this at and if it's
> expensive?

Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.life-extension,sci.med.nutrition,alt.agriculture.fruit,alt.food.vegan

"vernon" <stillhere@anhere> wrote in message
m...
> www.nutronix.com/vernono
> or
> www.automaticbuilder.com/vernono
>

> "GreatArtist" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Anybody know what kind of stores you can get this at and if it's
> > expensive?

I hope all the health claims made for it aren't just acaidemical!

(Sorry folks! Couldn't resist!)

Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.life-extension,sci.med.nutrition,alt.agriculture.fruit,alt.food.vegan

"nemo" > wrote in message
. uk...

> "vernon" <stillhere@anhere> wrote in message
> m...
>> www.nutronix.com/vernono
>> or
>> www.automaticbuilder.com/vernono
>>

>> "GreatArtist" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>> > Anybody know what kind of stores you can get this at and if it's
>> > expensive?
>> >

> I hope all the health claims made for it aren't just acaidemical!
>
> (Sorry folks! Couldn't resist!)

I haven't heard much about curing punaphilia.

Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.life-extension,sci.med.nutrition,alt.agriculture.fruit,alt.food.vegan

"vernon" <stillhere@anhere> wrote in message
m...

> "nemo" > wrote in message
> . uk...
> >
> > "vernon" <stillhere@anhere> wrote in message
> > m...
> >> www.nutronix.com/vernono
> >> or
> >> www.automaticbuilder.com/vernono
> >>

> >> "GreatArtist" > wrote in message
> >> oups.com...
> >> >

> > I hope all the health claims made for it aren't just acaidemical!
> >
> > (Sorry folks! Couldn't resist!)
> >

> I haven't heard much about curing punaphilia.

There's no cure - believe me! )

Have a look on news:alt.humor.puns

Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.life-extension,sci.med.nutrition,alt.agriculture.fruit,alt.food.vegan

"nemo" > wrote in message
. uk...

> "vernon" <stillhere@anhere> wrote in message
> m...
>>
>> "nemo" > wrote in message
>> . uk...
>> >
>> > "vernon" <stillhere@anhere> wrote in message
>> > m...

>> > I hope all the health claims made for it aren't just acaidemical!
>> >
>> > (Sorry folks! Couldn't resist!)
>> >

>> I haven't heard much about curing punaphilia.
>>

> There's no cure - believe me! )
>
> Have a look on news:alt.humor.puns

Just be careful that you don't get sued for pun-itive damages.

Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.life-extension,sci.med.nutrition,alt.agriculture.fruit,alt.food.vegan

"vernon" <stillhere@anhere> wrote in message
m...

> "nemo" > wrote in message
> . uk...
> >
> > "vernon" <stillhere@anhere> wrote in message
> > m...
> >>
> >> "nemo" > wrote in message
> >> . uk...

> >> I haven't heard much about curing punaphilia.
> >>

> > There's no cure - believe me! )
> >
> > Have a look on news:alt.humor.puns
> >

> Just be careful that you don't get sued for pun-itive damages.

Yers. And ice up hose (brrr!) the presiding judge with be the one famous for
appearing bare-chested - Justice Trousers.
(I think that was a Ken Dodd pun.)

Acai - where to buy? GreatArtist Vegan 1 13-01-2007 08:48 PM
ACAI PLUS AGENTS WANTED Monika Watts General 0 10-06-2005 11:00 AM
ACAI PLUS Mariar Acai General 0 05-06-2005 03:01 PM
ACAI PLUS Mariar Acai Beer 0 05-06-2005 03:01 PM
ACAI PLUS Mariar Acai Coffee 0 05-06-2005 03:01 PM