Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Regular vanilla extract (natural extract)?

Is this vegan? I am not vegan making brownies for a crowd and I want
to make them vegan so everyone can eat them and I don't want to screw
something up by adding a non-vegan ingredient.

Also, is brown sugar vegan? I know refined white sugar is not vegan,
but not sure about brown sugar.

Thank you!!