FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   Looking for simplie Indian food recipes (vegetarian) (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/111671-looking-simplie-indian-food.html)

[email protected] 02-01-2007 04:12 AM

Looking for simplie Indian food recipes (vegetarian)

I searched Google for some simple Indian recipes, but I'm only getting
commercialized pages. Does someone know some good websites?

What I did find suggests it's fairly involved. Simplified or
Westernized recipes are okay. If there's no good websites, can someone
recommend a book?

Thanks

PeterL 02-01-2007 04:15 AM

Looking for simplie Indian food recipes (vegetarian)

wrote in news:1167711142.220409.82590
@h40g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

http://tinyurl.com/y35r97

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

M.Balarama 05-01-2007 01:17 PM

Looking for simplie Indian food recipes (vegetarian)

the Higher Taste--very simple Indian recipes from a Hare KrishnaT
ups.com...

M.Balarama 05-01-2007 01:18 PM

Looking for simplie Indian food recipes (vegetarian)

http://www.webcom.com/ara/col/books/VEG/ht/

Higher taste website

ups.com...