Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Detox from meat

Help! I ate meat by mistake at a restraunt (improperly labeled). Been a
vegetarian for 30 years. How do I cleanse myself? Does it really take 7
years? Turq

Posted to alt.food.vegan

You should worry about detoxing from Genetically Modified unfermented
phyto-toxin and phyto-estrogen laden soy products.

There is nothing in properly raised meat except for 100% nutrition.

TC

turq wrote:
> Help! I ate meat by mistake at a restraunt (improperly labeled). Been a
> vegetarian for 30 years. How do I cleanse myself? Does it really take 7
> years? Turq

Posted to alt.food.vegan

"turq" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Help! I ate meat by mistake at a restraunt (improperly labeled). Been a
> vegetarian for 30 years. How do I cleanse myself? Does it really take 7
> years? Turq

I believe it takes seven years for your body to recycle all its molecules.
Anything harmful in the meat will be flushed out much more quickly than that
though.

Don't panic. You ate it unintentionally so don't worry.

You might consider suing the restaurant though.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> You should worry about detoxing from Genetically Modified unfermented
> phyto-toxin and phyto-estrogen laden soy products.
>
> There is nothing in properly raised meat except for 100% nutrition.

How does he know it's properly raised?

Posted to alt.food.vegan

<dh@.> wrote in message ...
> On 22 Dec 2006 08:37:45 -0800, "turq" > wrote:
>
> >Help! I ate meat by mistake at a restraunt (improperly labeled). Been a
> >vegetarian for 30 years. How do I cleanse myself?

> You can't.
>
> >Does it really take 7
> >years? Turq

> It can't be done so you might as well start eating meat
> again. If you become a conscientious consumer of animal
> products you can contribute to decent lives for livestock
> instead of doing nothing at all like vegans.

Another f*cking troll. Push off igaroo!

Posted to alt.food.vegan

nemo wrote:
> <dh@.> wrote in message ...
> > On 22 Dec 2006 08:37:45 -0800, "turq" > wrote:
> >
> > >Help! I ate meat by mistake at a restraunt (improperly labeled). Been a
> > >vegetarian for 30 years. How do I cleanse myself?

> > You can't.
> >
> > >Does it really take 7
> > >years? Turq

> > It can't be done so you might as well start eating meat
> > again. If you become a conscientious consumer of animal
> > products you can contribute to decent lives for livestock
> > instead of doing nothing at all like vegans.

> Another f*cking troll. Push off igaroo! There is no such thing as a decent life for livestock. You curse me for not eating dead animals. Are you insane? Maybe we should corral, abuse, slaughter and devour humans too, 100% protein, starting with you. Ugh

Posted to alt.food.vegan

nemo wrote:
> > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > You should worry about detoxing from Genetically Modified unfermented
> > phyto-toxin and phyto-estrogen laden soy products.
> >
> > There is nothing in properly raised meat except for 100% nutrition.
> >

> How does he know it's properly raised?

The same way I know. I buy locally from producrs I know personally. Or
just look around your area for a butcher who has the same attitude.

How do you know that the soy or the veggies you buy are not GM and are
grown on fertile organic soils. You just get to know the seller or the
producer.

I bought beef from my wife's uncle. barley fed. awfully good beef man.
And cheap.

TC

Posted to alt.food.vegan

On 22 Dec 2006 08:37:45 -0800, "turq" > wrote:

>Help! I ate meat by mistake at a restraunt (improperly labeled). Been a
>vegetarian for 30 years. How do I cleanse myself?

You can't.

>Does it really take 7
>years? Turq

It can't be done so you might as well start eating meat
again. If you become a conscientious consumer of animal
products you can contribute to decent lives for livestock
instead of doing nothing at all like vegans.
Posted to alt.food.vegan

"turq" > wrote in message

snip...

There is no such thing as a decent life for livestock. You
curse me for not eating dead animals. Are you insane? Maybe we
should corral, abuse, slaughter and devour humans too, 100%
protein, starting with you. Ugh
=======================
LOL Like your veggies come cruelty free? What a hoot, killer.
There are meat-included diets that kill far fewer animals than
you do now, hypocrite. Now, go have that blood-drenched lunch,
killer...

Posted to alt.food.vegan

rick wrote:
> "turq" > wrote in message
>

> snip...
>
> There is no such thing as a decent life for livestock. You
> curse me for not eating dead animals. Are you insane? Maybe we
> should corral, abuse, slaughter and devour humans too, 100%
> protein, starting with you. Ugh
> =======================
> LOL Like your veggies come cruelty free? What a hoot, killer.
> There are meat-included diets that kill far fewer animals than
> you do now, hypocrite. Now, go have that blood-drenched lunch,
> killer... Guess that seals it.Nothing you wrote makes any kind of sense.How could you know what/WHO I consume? You ARE mental. Ever thought of getting some help? Spreading venom and hatred all over the net it just plain ill. You need help. Please get some.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

"turq" > wrote in message ups.com...
> Help! I ate meat by mistake at a restraunt (improperly labeled). Been a
> vegetarian for 30 years. How do I cleanse myself? Does it really take 7
> years? Turq

Don't worry, you'll live.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

"turq" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> rick wrote:
>> "turq" > wrote in message
>>

>> snip...
>>
>> There is no such thing as a decent life for livestock. You
>> curse me for not eating dead animals. Are you insane? Maybe we
>> should corral, abuse, slaughter and devour humans too, 100%
>> protein, starting with you. Ugh
>> =======================
>> LOL Like your veggies come cruelty free? What a hoot,
>> killer.
>> There are meat-included diets that kill far fewer animals than
>> you do now, hypocrite. Now, go have that blood-drenched
>> lunch,
>> killer...

Guess that seals it.Nothing you wrote makes any kind of sense.How
could you know what/WHO I consume? You ARE mental. Ever thought
of getting some help? Spreading venom and hatred all over the net
it just plain ill. You need help. Please get some.
======================
Unlike you, I don't need any help to understand reality. I guess
too many drugs have fried your brain, or the lack of nutition has
killed it. Either way, your willful ignorance of the truth is
readily obvious, fool.
Tell me how you think that your diet is cruelty-free, killer. As
to what you eat... You're here on usenet for nothing more than
your selfish enmtertainment. That means you are a
convenience-oriented, consumer-driven fool spew only the
propaganda you've heard about others. You've NEVER investigated
your own bloody footprints, nor do you wish too. Afterall, it's
far easier to just spew your hatred of others and ignore your
impact, right hypocrite?
Also, tell us how your posting to usenet for entertainment is
cruelty-free, killer.
You complete and utter ignorance has overtaken you, fool...

Posted to alt.food.vegan

rick wrote:
> "turq" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >
> > rick wrote:
> >> "turq" > wrote in message
> >>

> >> snip...
> >>
> >> There is no such thing as a decent life for livestock. You
> >> curse me for not eating dead animals. Are you insane? Maybe we
> >> should corral, abuse, slaughter and devour humans too, 100%
> >> protein, starting with you. Ugh
> >> =======================
> >> LOL Like your veggies come cruelty free? What a hoot,
> >> killer.
> >> There are meat-included diets that kill far fewer animals than
> >> you do now, hypocrite. Now, go have that blood-drenched
> >> lunch,
> >> killer...

> Guess that seals it.Nothing you wrote makes any kind of sense.How
> could you know what/WHO I consume? You ARE mental. Ever thought
> of getting some help? Spreading venom and hatred all over the net
> it just plain ill. You need help. Please get some.
> ======================
> Unlike you, I don't need any help to understand reality. I guess
> too many drugs have fried your brain, or the lack of nutition has
> killed it. Either way, your willful ignorance of the truth is
> readily obvious, fool.
> Tell me how you think that your diet is cruelty-free, killer. As
> to what you eat... You're here on usenet for nothing more than
> your selfish enmtertainment. That means you are a
> convenience-oriented, consumer-driven fool spew only the
> propaganda you've heard about others. You've NEVER investigated
> your own bloody footprints, nor do you wish too. Afterall, it's
> far easier to just spew your hatred of others and ignore your
> impact, right hypocrite?
> Also, tell us how your posting to usenet for entertainment is
> cruelty-free, killer.
> You complete and utter ignorance has overtaken you, fool...
>
> ================================================== ===========
>
> My kids told me about people like you, "trolls' , they told me not to answer you. But please get some help. You call people names, make wild assumptions, I can see you, sitting with your computer and looking for people to say hateful things to. You know nothing about me or mine, if fact, you seem woefully ignorant about just about everything. Does ignorance breed hated, or is it the other way around? You actually fasinate me, in a horrible way., there are no people in my life as screwed up as you. You would make a great case study. But just go away, please. I asked for help, not abuse.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

"turq" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> rick wrote:
>> "turq" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...

>> Guess that seals it.Nothing you wrote makes any kind of sense.How
>> could you know what/WHO I consume? You ARE mental. Ever thought
>> of getting some help? Spreading venom and hatred all over the net
>> it just plain ill. You need help. Please get some.
>> ======================
>> Unlike you, I don't need any help to understand reality. I guess
>> too many drugs have fried your brain, or the lack of nutition has
>> killed it. Either way, your willful ignorance of the truth is
>> readily obvious, fool.
>> Tell me how you think that your diet is cruelty-free, killer. As
>> to what you eat... You're here on usenet for nothing more than
>> your selfish enmtertainment. That means you are a
>> convenience-oriented, consumer-driven fool spew only the
>> propaganda you've heard about others. You've NEVER investigated
>> your own bloody footprints, nor do you wish too. Afterall, it's
>> far easier to just spew your hatred of others and ignore your
>> impact, right hypocrite?
>> Also, tell us how your posting to usenet for entertainment is
>> cruelty-free, killer.
>> You complete and utter ignorance has overtaken you, fool...
>>
>> ================================================== ===========
>>
>> My kids told me about people like you, "trolls' , they told me not to
>> answer you.

=============
Then your kids lied to you. Not suprising considering the parent, eh? I'm
am not trolling. i present my case, and can back it up. You however cannot
back up your ignorance with reality.

But please get some help. You call people names, make wild assumptions, I
can see you, sitting with your computer and looking for people to say
hateful things to. You know nothing about me or mine, if fact, you seem
woefully ignorant about just about everything. Does ignorance breed hated,
or is it the other way around? You actually fasinate me, in a horrible way.,
there are no people in my life as screwed up as you. You would make a great
case study. But just go away, please. I asked for help, not abuse.
===================
No, you asked for validation of your disorder. that is quite different
from asking for truth and reality. What is not fascinating is that
predictably you cannot answer the questions i asked.
The only hatred ever on display here is from vegan loons. it's all they
have for "discussion." They have no fact, no reality, no logic, no reason.
Just pure delusional hatred of what they think others are doing.
Why is it that you do not want to discuss the reality of the vegan diet?
Willfully ignorant, or just only want to hear the propaganda and spew over
and over? If you want to see screwed up people, just look in the mirror,
killer. get a clue, learn what you're really asking about, and then try to
discuss something rationally. You won't though, because irrationality is
what veg*nism is all about.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

ontheroad wrote:
> [...]

> what veg*nism is all about.
> ================================================== ===============
> I will try one more time, then ignore your nonsense. I have no disorder, asked for NO validation, just info on detoxing, as anyone with any brains would if they ingested something they hadn't meant to, be it meat, brussel sprouts, a rat, feces or whatever. I simply dislike, no, make that hate meat, don't eat dead bodies and haven't since I was a child,MY CHOICE, a choice my very Christian mother backed because she was also a very INTELLIGENT person and respected my obvious aversion to eating flesh. Later I realized it was also a spiritual desicion, not that I would expect you to understand that.I have never done drugs, smoked or drank, not because I am a goody-two-shoes, my Mother set the rules and I respected them, still do.(Did I mention her intelligence?) I married a man who had been a straight meat-and-pototoes man until he worked at a slaughter house and saw with his own eyes the butchers cutting out the rump and throat cancerous tumors and throwing them in with the other discards to be ground up as hamburger.He never ate red meat again. That was many years ago. Do you really think the added industrialization of meat has gotten better? They now have to admit to feeding beef cattle feces after the mad cow disease scandal. Or did I imagine that? I am neither ill informed, nor ignorant, but you are, and a troll, my children don't lie, they have no need to, and they laugh at your diatribes......we really had quite a time when I showed them what and how you write to people you don't even know anything about, just your incredible mass of misconceptions, idiocy, hatred and lies.Can you write one, just one opinion without stooping to call names? So childish, and it removes the chance that anyone will ever think you may, just may have a point. I asked to detox from meat, not change the planet........I still feel sorry for you. You must eat a LOT of meat.....huge build-up of that uric acid will **** anyone off!!! ( But you probably won't catch the reference to uric acid, now will you. Mr. Informed.) Bye, go far far away now, go find another target for your venom. It's wasted here. And I'm wasting time with you instead of playing with my beautiful healthy vegetarian grandkids. Oh, I just have to add, if you're upset about the idea that veggie kids are smart, my three all tested out as MGM's (mentally gifted minors), all went to and graduated from college and one has a PHD in physics. My grandson just started Kindergarden and was moved to tutoring second graders because the gifted program doesn't start in this county until 2nd grade and they have no place for a 5 year old that can read and write, add and subtract.All veggies. THAT should REALLY fry your bacon. Happy happy.joy joy

Posted to alt.food.vegan

"turq" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> ontheroad wrote:
>> "turq" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...

>> =============
>> Then your kids lied to you. Not suprising considering the
>> parent, eh? I'm
>> am not trolling. i present my case, and can back it up. You
>> however cannot
>> back up your ignorance with reality.
>>

>> But please get some help. You call people names, make wild
>> assumptions, I
>> can see you, sitting with your computer and looking for people
>> to say
>> hateful things to. You know nothing about me or mine, if fact,
>> you seem
>> woefully ignorant about just about everything. Does ignorance
>> breed hated,
>> or is it the other way around? You actually fasinate me, in a
>> horrible way.,
>> there are no people in my life as screwed up as you. You would
>> make a great
>> case study. But just go away, please. I asked for help, not
>> abuse.
>> ===================
>> No, you asked for validation of your disorder. that is quite
>> different
>> from asking for truth and reality. What is not fascinating
>> is that
>> predictably you cannot answer the questions i asked.
>> The only hatred ever on display here is from vegan loons.
>> it's all they
>> have for "discussion." They have no fact, no reality, no
>> logic, no reason.
>> Just pure delusional hatred of what they think others are
>> doing.
>> Why is it that you do not want to discuss the reality of the
>> vegan diet?
>> Willfully ignorant, or just only want to hear the propaganda
>> and spew over
>> and over? If you want to see screwed up people, just look in
>> the mirror,
>> killer. get a clue, learn what you're really asking about,
>> and then try to
>> discuss something rationally. You won't though, because
>> irrationality is
>> what veg*nism is all about.
>> ================================================== ===============
>> I will try one more time, then ignore your nonsense. I have no
>> disorder, asked for NO validation, just info on detoxing,

=================
ROTFLMAO That is a disoreder, killer. Of a massive degree...

as anyone with any brains would if they ingested something they
hadn't meant to, be it meat, brussel sprouts, a rat, feces or
whatever. I simply dislike, no, make that hate meat, don't eat
dead bodies and haven't since I was a child,MY CHOICE, a choice
my very Christian mother backed because she was also a very
INTELLIGENT person and respected my obvious aversion to eating
flesh. Later I realized it was also a spiritual desicion, not
that I would expect you to understand that.I have never done
drugs, smoked or drank, not because I am a goody-two-shoes, my
Mother set the rules and I respected them, still do.(Did I
mention her intelligence?)
==============================
Sounds like the same of of, like you, killer....

I married a man who had been a straight meat-and-pototoes man
until he worked at a slaughter house and saw with his own eyes
the butchers cutting out the rump and throat cancerous tumors and
throwing them in with the other discards to be ground up as
hamburger.He never ate red meat again. That was many years ago.
Do you really think the added industrialization of meat has
gotten better?
=================================
Actually fool, the industrialazation of veggies is far more
pronounced. The beef I eat comes from a farm right down the
road. No grains, no hormones, no antibiotics.
All the veggies you eat are mass prodused, factory-farmed clones.
veggies in which every step of the way causes massive amounts of
animal death and suffering...

They now have to admit to feeding beef cattle feces after the mad
cow disease scandal. Or did I imagine that? I am neither ill
informed, nor ignorant, but you are, and a troll, my children
don't lie, they have no need to, and they laugh at your
diatribes......we really had quite a time when I showed them what
and how you write to people you don't even know anything about,
just your incredible mass of
Then you have raised fools like yourself. I have only posted the
truth, not your delusional nonsence about 'detoxing' after eating
meat. You are really quite delusded and willfully ignorant.

misconceptions, idiocy, hatred and lies.Can you write one, just
one opinion without stooping to call names?
=======================
All of them apply to you, fool...

So childish, and it removes the chance that anyone will ever
think you may, just may have a point. I asked to detox from meat,
not change the planet........I still feel sorry for you. You must
eat a LOT of meat.....huge build-up of that uric acid will ****
anyone off!!!
=========================
ROTFLMAO You're the one that is ****ed off here fool. I', quite
amused by your terminal stupidity, killer.

( But you probably won't catch the reference to uric acid, now
will you. Mr. Informed.) Bye, go far far away now, go find
another target for your venom. It's wasted here. And I'm wasting
time with you instead of playing with my beautiful healthy
vegetarian grandkids. Oh, I just have to add, if you're upset
about the idea that veggie kids are smart, my three all tested
out as MGM's (mentally gifted minors), all went to and graduated
from college and one has a PHD in physics. My grandson just
started Kindergarden and was moved to tutoring second graders
because the gifted program doesn't start in this county until 2nd
grade and they have no place for a 5 year old that can read and
write, add and subtract.All veggies. THAT should REALLY fry your
bacon. Happy happy.joy joy
===========================
And all you've proven is that you can lie, huh killer?

Posted to alt.food.vegan

"turq" > wrote in message

snip spew...

So childish, and it removes the chance that anyone will ever
think you may, just may have a point. I asked to detox from meat,
not change the planet
=================
Hey killer, you're the one that tried to equate livestock with
suffering...
All I did was to tell you the truth about your crop production
and the bloody footprints you tramp around all over... Have a
nice day, killer...

snip more spew...

Posted to alt.food.vegan

==============The truth is not in you. My son is saying something I
won't repeat verbatim, but to be this truly messed up you MUST be a
very very LITTLE man. I'm sure you know what we mean. That explains it
all. ROFLMAO......now, you are upsetting me and I'm getting cross
...........go stand in the corner until you can act like an adult.
rick wrote:
> "turq" > wrote in message
>

> snip spew...
>

> So childish, and it removes the chance that anyone will ever
> think you may, just may have a point. I asked to detox from meat,
> not change the planet
> =================
> Hey killer, you're the one that tried to equate livestock with
> suffering...
> All I did was to tell you the truth about your crop production
> and the bloody footprints you tramp around all over... Have a
> nice day, killer...
>

> snip more spew...

Posted to alt.food.vegan

================================================== ======================I
think I figured you out, you ARE a child, not just childish. You just
call people names and not once state a trueism or send a link.Now, you
can go to the chalkboard and write "I must not call people names
online." one hundred times, or you can go stand in the corner until you
can act like a civil adult. Or please, just go away fools tire me out.
rick wrote:
> [...]

> will you. Mr. Informed.) Bye, go far far away now, go find
> another target for your venom. It's wasted here. And I'm wasting
> time with you instead of playing with my beautiful healthy
> vegetarian grandkids. Oh, I just have to add, if you're upset
> about the idea that veggie kids are smart, my three all tested
> out as MGM's (mentally gifted minors), all went to and graduated
> from college and one has a PHD in physics. My grandson just
> started Kindergarden and was moved to tutoring second graders
> because the gifted program doesn't start in this county until 2nd
> grade and they have no place for a 5 year old that can read and
> write, add and subtract.All veggies. THAT should REALLY fry your
> bacon. Happy happy.joy joy
> ===========================
> And all you've proven is that you can lie, huh killer?

Posted to alt.food.vegan

Thanks Nemo (Mr.no name... I know my Latin :-) ) Simple, helpful, and
nice. No panic, just yucky feeling knowing I ate it. Doing better.
Thanks for a little light too, been getting some strange words from
some very angry people. Stay nice, you seem to be a minority. Turq
nemo wrote:
> "turq" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > Help! I ate meat by mistake at a restraunt (improperly labeled). Been a
> > vegetarian for 30 years. How do I cleanse myself? Does it really take 7
> > years? Turq
> >

> I believe it takes seven years for your body to recycle all its molecules.
> Anything harmful in the meat will be flushed out much more quickly than that
> though.
>
> Don't panic. You ate it unintentionally so don't worry.
>
> You might consider suing the restaurant though.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

"turq" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> ================================================== ======================I
> think I figured you out, you ARE a child, not just childish.
> You just
> call people names and not once state a trueism or send a
> link.Now, you
> can go to the chalkboard and write "I must not call people
> names
> online." one hundred times,

=======================
No, fool, calling people what they are is not calling them names.
Too bad you're too stupid to understand what is said to you, huh
killer?

or you can go stand in the corner until you
> can act like a civil adult. Or please, just go away fools tire
> me out.
> rick wrote:

==========================
ROTFLMAO This froma fool that thinks she's been "poisoned" by
eating meat!!!
Whatta maroon....

> [...]

>> wasting
>> time with you instead of playing with my beautiful healthy
>> vegetarian grandkids. Oh, I just have to add, if you're upset
>> about the idea that veggie kids are smart, my three all tested
>> out as MGM's (mentally gifted minors), all went to and
>> graduated
>> from college and one has a PHD in physics. My grandson just
>> started Kindergarden and was moved to tutoring second graders
>> because the gifted program doesn't start in this county until
>> 2nd
>> grade and they have no place for a 5 year old that can read
>> and
>> write, add and subtract.All veggies. THAT should REALLY fry
>> your
>> bacon. Happy happy.joy joy
>> ===========================
>> And all you've proven is that you can lie, huh killer?

Posted to alt.food.vegan

"turq" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> ==============The truth is not in you.

==========================
LOL Everything I've told you is true, killer. That you wish to
reamin termanilly stupid is up to you. That doesn't change the
facts and reality...

My son is saying something I
> won't repeat verbatim, but to be this truly messed up you MUST
> be a
> very very LITTLE man.

=========================
LOL More than you could ever handle puny one. Afterall, if a
bite of meat poisons you, then you are truly weak and pathetic...

I'm sure you know what we mean. That explains it
> all. ROFLMAO......now, you are upsetting me and I'm getting
> cross
> ..........go stand in the corner until you can act like an
> adult.

=========================
Just as soon as you get a brain, fool...

> rick wrote:
>> "turq" > wrote in message
>>

>> snip spew...
>>

>> So childish, and it removes the chance that anyone will ever
>> think you may, just may have a point. I asked to detox from
>> meat,
>> not change the planet
>> =================
>> Hey killer, you're the one that tried to equate livestock with
>> suffering...
>> All I did was to tell you the truth about your crop production
>> and the bloody footprints you tramp around all over... Have a
>> nice day, killer...
>>

>> snip more spew...

Posted to alt.food.vegan

On 22 Dec 2006 13:17:03 -0800, "turq" > wrote:

>nemo wrote:
>> <dh@.> wrote in message ...

>> > You can't.

>> > It can't be done so you might as well start eating meat
>> > again. If you become a conscientious consumer of animal
>> > products you can contribute to decent lives for livestock
>> > instead of doing nothing at all like vegans.

>> Another f*cking troll. Push off igaroo!

>There is no such thing as a decent life for livestock.

Sure there is. You're not aware of how there could be, but
that's a different thing and that problem is restricted to the area
located beween your own two ears.

>You curse me for not eating dead animals.

Provide some example(s) or we'll know you're just another
lying veg*n.

>Are you insane?

If so, not to the extent that you are.

>Maybe we should corral, abuse, slaughter and devour humans too, 100% protein, starting with you. Ugh

Humans aren't 100% protein. You have a looooooooooong
way to go if you ever hope to get a glimpse of reality....
Posted to alt.food.vegan

================================================== ==============================I
do admit, it was a differant troll that cursed me."Rick" .I do
apologize for the error. Like I said, this my first on line question, I
was not ready for all this inane nonsense. If you do have acsess to
healthy animals to eat, even as a omnivore you are a minority, and
bully for you, but it is irrelevant as to what I ate. Huge companies
don't coddle there animals...they're just 'food' for the masses, you
know. Just growth hormone antibiotic laden food. Just 'food'.And so by
eating your own 'special' meat, you are helping with the problem of
unhealthy meat production, unlike us "vegans" ( oops, never said I was
a vegan, am a vegatarian but you probably just have a pat rant for that
too) who don't want to eat animals, for whatever reason? Where is the
logic in that?????????Ah, but logic is not your forte, is
it?================================
dh@. wrote:
> On 22 Dec 2006 13:17:03 -0800, "turq" > wrote:
>

> >nemo wrote:

> >> Another f*cking troll. Push off igaroo!

> >There is no such thing as a decent life for livestock.

> Sure there is. You're not aware of how there could be, but
> that's a different thing and that problem is restricted to the area
> located beween your own two ears.
>
> >You curse me for not eating dead animals.

> Provide some example(s) or we'll know you're just another
> lying veg*n.
>
> >Are you insane?

> If so, not to the extent that you are.
>
> >Maybe we should corral, abuse, slaughter and devour humans too, 100% protein, starting with you. Ugh

> Humans aren't 100% protein. You have a looooooooooong
> way to go if you ever hope to get a glimpse of reality....

Posted to alt.food.vegan

================================================== =====================================SIZZLE======= ==========================================
rick wrote:
> [...]

> will you. Mr. Informed.) Bye, go far far away now, go find
> another target for your venom. It's wasted here. And I'm wasting
> time with you instead of playing with my beautiful healthy
> vegetarian grandkids. Oh, I just have to add, if you're upset
> about the idea that veggie kids are smart, my three all tested
> out as MGM's (mentally gifted minors), all went to and graduated
> from college and one has a PHD in physics. My grandson just
> started Kindergarden and was moved to tutoring second graders
> because the gifted program doesn't start in this county until 2nd
> grade and they have no place for a 5 year old that can read and
> write, add and subtract.All veggies. THAT should REALLY fry your
> bacon. Happy happy.joy joy
> ===========================
> And all you've proven is that you can lie, huh killer?

Posted to alt.food.vegan

Thanks. More trolls than Vegans on here.

I think the trolls in the pay of the Meat Trades Association, MI5 or are
just plain dumb - or all three!

They're a bit too late to persuade me that I'm wrong though. Been Vegan for
around 45 years! ))))))

That's 6½ changes of molecules so far!
Nemo

"turq" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> ================================================== =================
> Thanks Nemo (Mr.no name... I know my Latin :-) ) Simple, helpful, and
> nice. No panic, just yucky feeling knowing I ate it. Doing better.
> Thanks for a little light too, been getting some strange words from
> some very angry people. Stay nice, you seem to be a minority. Turq
> nemo wrote:
> > "turq" > wrote in message
> > ups.com...
> > > Help! I ate meat by mistake at a restraunt (improperly labeled). Been

> > > vegetarian for 30 years. How do I cleanse myself? Does it really take

7
> > > years? Turq
> > >

> > I believe it takes seven years for your body to recycle all its

molecules.
> > Anything harmful in the meat will be flushed out much more quickly than

that
> > though.
> >
> > Don't panic. You ate it unintentionally so don't worry.
> >
> > You might consider suing the restaurant though.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

On 26 Dec 2006 11:03:26 -0800, "turq" > wrote:

>================================================= ===============================I
>do admit, it was a differant troll that cursed me."Rick" .I do
>apologize for the error.

That's a new one, and your apology is certainly accepted.
But I don't believe rick cursed you either, because it seems
he doesn't curse in the ngs if he does it at all.

>Like I said, this my first on line question, I
>was not ready for all this inane nonsense. If you do have acsess to
>healthy animals to eat, even as a omnivore you are a minority, and
>bully for you, but it is irrelevant as to what I ate. Huge companies
>don't coddle there animals...

· Because there are so many different situations
involved in the raising of meat animals, it is completely
unfair to the animals to think of them all in the same
way, as "ARAs" appear to do. To think that all of it is
cruel, and to think of all animals which are raised for
the production of food in the same way, oversimplifies
and distorts one's interpretation of the way things
really are. Just as it would to think that there is no
cruelty or abuse at all.

Beef cattle spend nearly their entire lives outside
grazing, which is not a bad way to live. Veal are
confined to such a degree that they appear to have
terrible lives, so there's no reason to think of both
groups of animals in the same way.
Chickens raised as fryers and broilers, and egg
producers who are in a cage free environment--as well as
the birds who parent all of them, and the birds who parent
battery hens--are raised in houses, but not in cages. The
lives of those birds are not bad. Battery hens are confined
to cages, and have what appear to be terrible lives, so
there is no reason to think of battery hens and the other
groups in the same way. ·

>they're just 'food' for the masses, you
>know. Just growth hormone antibiotic laden food. Just 'food'.And so by
>eating your own 'special' meat, you are helping with the problem of
>unhealthy meat production, unlike us "vegans" ( oops, never said I was
>a vegan, am a vegatarian but you probably just have a pat rant for that
>too) who don't want to eat animals, for whatever reason? Where is the
>logic in that?????????

· Vegans contribute to the deaths of animals by their use of
to avoid the following items containing animal by-products
in order to be successful:

Tires, Paper, Upholstery, Floor waxes, Glass, Water
Filters, Rubber, Fertilizer, Antifreeze, Ceramics, Insecticides,
Insulation, Linoleum, Plastic, Textiles, Blood factors, Collagen,
Heparin, Insulin, Solvents, Biodegradable Detergents, Herbicides,
Gelatin Capsules, Adhesive Tape, Laminated Wood Products,
Plywood, Paneling, Wallpaper and Wallpaper Paste, Cellophane
Wrap and Tape, Abrasives, Steel Ball Bearings

being vegan.
From the life and death of a thousand pound grass raised

.. . .
>> >Maybe we should corral, abuse, slaughter and devour humans too, 100% protein, starting with you. Ugh

>> Humans aren't 100% protein. You have a looooooooooong
>> way to go if you ever hope to get a glimpse of reality....

Posted to alt.food.vegan

================================================== ===============================OK,
I read what you wrote, you don't seem to be an insulting fool like Rick
the Prick,(since name calling seems to be a prerequisit here I'll do it
too) but you just don't get it, you are so entrenched in your own
opinions...... but here are the facts..... say what you will, there is
simply no need for people to eat animals. Period. All vitamins and
nutrients found in animals are found in plants....where do you think
cows get their protein? Steak? And even if animals are, as you say,
kept alive in such nice conditions, they are still being kept in an
unnatural enviroment, forced to produce milk/eggs/whatever for another
creatures comfort or ultimately slaughtered and consummed. All for no
reason. You keep saying 'the animals lives aren't that bad'. Maybe you
don't see it as so, but, geez, do you think they wanted to be confined
, enslaved, and/or consumed? Why should they live and die for you? You
can equate it with carrots and corn and all yr other nonsense, but
factually, human beings have no need to consume flesh.P- Rick told me
to look in the mirror. Try it. Have yr canine teeth receded too, as
have all humans?Got molars? More than canines? Does not mans own
physical evolution make you wonder, just a little, if other people may
just be right? Sigh.....probably not.
dh@. wrote:
> [...]

> being vegan.
> From the life and death of a thousand pound grass raised
> steer and whatever he happens to kill during his life, people
> get over 500 pounds of human consumable meat...that's well
> over 500 servings of meat. From a grass raised dairy cow people
> get thousands of dairy servings. Due to the influence of farm
> machinery, and *icides, and in the case of rice the flooding and
> draining of fields, one serving of soy or rice based product is
> likely to involve more animal deaths than hundreds of servings
> derived from grass raised animals. Grass raised animal products
> contribute to fewer wildlife deaths, better wildlife habitat, and
> better lives for livestock than soy or rice products. ·
>
> . . .
> >>
> >> Humans aren't 100% protein. You have a looooooooooong
> >> way to go if you ever hope to get a glimpse of reality....

Posted to alt.food.vegan

On 27 Dec 2006 11:12:59 -0800, "turq" > wrote:

>================================================= ================================OK,
>I read what you wrote, you don't seem to be an insulting fool like Rick
>the Prick,

Sometimes I sink to that, if pushed to it.

>(since name calling seems to be a prerequisit here I'll do it
>too) but you just don't get it, you are so entrenched in your own
>opinions......

I have learned things, and it appears that nothing you people
tell me can make me unlearn it.

>but here are the facts..... say what you will, there is
>simply no need for people to eat animals. Period. All vitamins and
>nutrients found in animals are found in plants....where do you think
>cows get their protein? Steak?

That's okay. We can get along without microwave ovens too,
but that is a zero argument against using them as is your claim
regarding animals.

>And even if animals are, as you say,
>kept alive in such nice conditions, they are still being kept in an
>unnatural enviroment,

They often like it, and they always should imo. You like yours.

>forced to produce milk/eggs/whatever for another
>creatures comfort or ultimately slaughtered and consummed. All for no
>reason. You keep saying 'the animals lives aren't that bad'. Maybe you
>don't see it as so, but, geez, do you think they wanted to be confined
>, enslaved, and/or consumed?

It would change everything completely if it were possible to ask
them, but I hope that the majority of them would rather have that
than nothing. This would especially be true if it sets them up for
a nice life after this one if there is one, of course. Since people
who are on death row often want to continue living under worse
conditions and with the burden of knowing they will be executed,
I feel that most livestock would want what life they could have too.

>Why should they live and die for you? You
>can equate it with carrots and corn and all yr other nonsense, but
>factually, human beings have no need to consume flesh.

That doesn't have anything to do with it.

>P- Rick told me
>to look in the mirror. Try it. Have yr canine teeth receded too, as
>have all humans?Got molars? More than canines? Does not mans own
>physical evolution make you wonder, just a little, if other people may
>just be right? Sigh.....probably not.

It doesn't matter. So what if our original native diet was fruit
and bugs? Does that mean we should go back to it? No! Can't
you see that you don't have any argument at all, even when
it's right here in front of you?

> [...]

>> livestock with their lifestyle must do it by being conscientious
>> consumers of animal products, because they can not do it by
>> being vegan.
>> From the life and death of a thousand pound grass raised
>> steer and whatever he happens to kill during his life, people
>> get over 500 pounds of human consumable meat...that's well
>> over 500 servings of meat. From a grass raised dairy cow people
>> get thousands of dairy servings. Due to the influence of farm
>> machinery, and *icides, and in the case of rice the flooding and
>> draining of fields, one serving of soy or rice based product is
>> likely to involve more animal deaths than hundreds of servings
>> derived from grass raised animals. Grass raised animal products
>> contribute to fewer wildlife deaths, better wildlife habitat, and
>> better lives for livestock than soy or rice products. ·

Posted to alt.food.vegan

"turq" > wrote in message

snip the little-mineded ones ignorance...

> Period. All vitamins and

nutrients found in animals are found in plants....
======================
No fool, they ALL are not. You really truly are this desperately
ignorant, aren't you?

snip rest of ignorant ranting spew....

Posted to alt.food.vegan

================================================== =================Name
one if you can. But you can't you stupid prick. I am sooooooooooooooo
tired of stupid people sticking their stupid noses where they don't
belong. Go crawl back in your hole, troll. Go to a fellow flesh
comsumer group and get yrself off there. You are desperately sick in yr
head.God, I hope you never reproduce.That's the snip we hope
for.==========================
rick wrote:
> "turq" > wrote in message
>
> snip the little-mineded ones ignorance...
>

> > Period. All vitamins and

> nutrients found in animals are found in plants....
> ======================
> No fool, they ALL are not. You really truly are this desperately
> ignorant, aren't you?
>

> snip rest of ignorant ranting spew....

Posted to alt.food.vegan

"turq" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> ================================================== =================Name
> one if you can. But you can't you stupid prick. I am
> sooooooooooooooo
> tired of stupid people sticking their stupid noses where they
> don't
> belong. Go crawl back in your hole, troll. Go to a fellow flesh
> comsumer group and get yrself off there. You are desperately
> sick in yr
> head.God, I hope you never reproduce.That's the snip we hope
> for.==========================

=============================
B12 you ignorant killer....
Unfortuinately we already know you have produced retarded,
ignorant children that the rest of us will have to support, eh
fool?

Here's a couple of sites that are not part of the hated "meat
industry" that agrees with me. Too bad for you, and your willful
ignorance, eh hypocrite? Too bad that there are no natural plant
sources of b12, kinda blows a hole in your typical ignorant spew,
huh killer?

http://www.vegansociety.com/html/food/nutrition/b12/

http://www.veganhealth.org/articles/everyvegan/

I am soooooooo tired of having to educate usenet fools....

> rick wrote:
>> "turq" > wrote in message
>>
>> snip the little-mineded ones ignorance...
>>

>> > Period. All vitamins and

>> nutrients found in animals are found in plants....
>> ======================
>> No fool, they ALL are not. You really truly are this
>> desperately
>> ignorant, aren't you?
>>

>> snip rest of ignorant ranting spew....

Posted to alt.food.vegan

================================================== =========================Welll
well welll you can't even read yr own links, and I NEVER said I was a
vegan, I'm a vegetarian. SOY SOY SOY Even if my diet has to
supplemented, I eat NO DEAD ANIMALS, can you understand
that????????????????? Now, go bother someone else, little troll, yr
polluting my computer. I mean it, yr tooo stupid to talk to.You are SO
LOW.........all you can do is call names, even my mother wasn"t safe
from yr hatred, why, because she was an intelligent Catholic?You insult
my children, they are amused, but as a mother I wonder what sort of
person raised such a hate filled sicko as you.Shall we go
there.......no I'm a good person, and you really really need help. If
you have ANY decency, leave this site alone. Yr not welcome here.
rick wrote:
> "turq" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > ================================================== =================Name
> > one if you can. But you can't you stupid prick. I am
> > sooooooooooooooo
> > tired of stupid people sticking their stupid noses where they
> > don't
> > belong. Go crawl back in your hole, troll. Go to a fellow flesh
> > comsumer group and get yrself off there. You are desperately
> > sick in yr
> > head.God, I hope you never reproduce.That's the snip we hope
> > for.==========================

> =============================
> B12 you ignorant killer....
> Unfortuinately we already know you have produced retarded,
> ignorant children that the rest of us will have to support, eh
> fool?
>
> Here's a couple of sites that are not part of the hated "meat
> industry" that agrees with me. Too bad for you, and your willful
> ignorance, eh hypocrite? Too bad that there are no natural plant
> sources of b12, kinda blows a hole in your typical ignorant spew,
> huh killer?
>
> http://www.vegansociety.com/html/food/nutrition/b12/
>
> http://www.veganhealth.org/articles/everyvegan/
>
> I am soooooooo tired of having to educate usenet fools....
>

> > rick wrote:
> >> "turq" > wrote in message
> >>
> >> snip the little-mineded ones ignorance...

> >> nutrients found in animals are found in plants....
> >> ======================
> >> No fool, they ALL are not. You really truly are this
> >> desperately
> >> ignorant, aren't you?
> >>

> >> snip rest of ignorant ranting spew....

Posted to alt.food.vegan

"turq" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> ================================================== =========================Welll
> well welll you can't even read yr own links, and I NEVER said I
> was a
> vegan, I'm a vegetarian. SOY SOY SOY Even if my diet has to
> supplemented, I eat NO DEAD ANIMALS, can you understand
> that????????????????? Now, go bother someone else, little
> troll, yr
> polluting my computer. I mean it, yr tooo stupid to talk to.You
> are SO
> LOW.........all you can do is call names, even my mother wasn"t
> safe
> from yr hatred, why, because she was an intelligent
> Catholic?You insult
> my children, they are amused, but as a mother I wonder what
> sort of
> person raised such a hate filled sicko as you.Shall we go
> there.......no I'm a good person, and you really really need
> help. If
> you have ANY decency, leave this site alone. Yr not welcome
> here.

I see you can't refute what I said. Typical vegan hate spew
followed....
Again, there are no plant sources of B12. You lied when you
claimed all vitamins could be obtained from plants...