FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   Re what about the plants rights? And all bullshit meat-eaters wrote 2 (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/110024-re-what-about-plants.html)

17-12-2006 08:39 PM

Re what about the plants rights? And all bullshit meat-eaters wrote 2

From: "nemo" >
Newsgroups: alt.food.vegan
Subject: what about the plants rights? - Just another troll - rather a clever one though - or at least he thinks he is!
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:14:38 GMT

ups.com...

wrote:
> [...]

the

cannot
> > know
> > >
> > > Is that all that is needed to know about rights? A central nervous
> > > system?

> > Nervous

> > know

not to
> > eat
> > >
> > > So, do I have a right to choose to eat meat?

> > Of course. I never said otherwise.
> >
> > > It seems that my ethics
> > > are questioned every time I mention meat. If I have a right to eat
> > > meat, then I have a right to harvest animals for food. Right? So if I
> > > have the right to kill and eat any animal I want then why the hell are
> > > my ethical values called into question?

> > But why come onto a Vegan group and promulgate meat?

> Because Vegans insist that I am ethically wrong for eating meat. And
> they back groups like PETA that do public events to convince my
> children that I am wrong and they are right, both in terms of nutrition
> and in terms of ethics. And I resent the hell out of that.
>
> It is important for vegans and vegan-wannabees to understand clearly
> that there is no ethical question about harvesting animals for food. It
> is what we are and what we do.
>
> It is important for vegans and vegan-wannabees to understand that
> nutritionally speaking, veganisn is an incomplete diet deficient in
> many nutrients. It is not healthier than a diet with meat in it.
>
> These are the facts and to pretend otherwise is only to cause people
> nutritional amd health d
> damage.
>
> And I am exercising my freedom of speech on a public forum which is
> also my right.
>

> > > The only question I have regarding veganism is the intelligence or

lack
> > > of it in that decision.

> > Well that makes you a troll then, as does your posting something silly

> > elicit an reaspose in reply to which you take teh opportunity to come

out
> > with a load of self-righteous clap-trap and false assumptions about the
> > interloquitor you've attracted simply as a means of provoking him as a

means
> > of punishinhg him for being Vegan - for 45 years BTW! - so you're a

little
> > late to try to persuade me to revert now.
> >
> > So . . . . goodbye!

> Not a troll. Think of me as a font of wisdom. You can partake of my
> wisdom or ignore it. Your choice. You've been ignoring reality for 45
> years, there is nothing stopping you from ignoring my wisdom here for
> as long as you wish.
>
> Your choice.
>

> > > I have a right to eat meat and so do my children without PETA
> > > convincing them otherwise against my wishes.

you have the right to eat meat? Are you GOD?
And what rights has animals? Shall he think "yes, please kill me"
Empathy is what you missed!

> > > If this is about rights, then vegans have the right to keep their
> > > idiotic vegan nonsense to themselves.

Also Vegans have the right in this group to speak.
It's a vegan-title, no?
You can also argue but please tell us a bit smart argues
and not a bunch of hate.
we are good people who has respect for many other good fellas...
have we fight against you maybe, did we hurt you?????
it's only words man not weapons or ... are words weapons?
we only say what we think, our idea's and how we think.
You only came here with negative words and hate and bullshit too.
And you know it!

> > Quod erat demonstrandum.

> Ab asino lanam

Du bist dem groyster narrisher putz in der gantzer welt!

hey I'm trying to write a bit in English... it's difficult enough 4 me....
please stop this bullshit ego-smarttalk, you're not the pope!! ;o))

ontheroad 17-12-2006 10:22 PM

Re what about the plants rights? And all bullshit meat-eaters wrote 2

snip...

> you have the right to eat meat? Are you GOD?
> And what rights has animals? Shall he think "yes, please kill me"
> Empathy is what you missed!

Animals have NO rights. You're killing them unnecessarily here on usenet
proves that even you don't velive they have any.
Afterall, if animals had ANY of the rights you keep spewing about, you
wouldn't be able to live your convenient, consumer
oriented lifestyle, hypocrite.

> Also Vegans have the right in this group to speak.
> It's a vegan-title, no?
> You can also argue but please tell us a bit smart argues
> and not a bunch of hate.
> we are good people who has respect for many other good fellas...
> have we fight against you maybe, did we hurt you?????
> it's only words man not weapons or ... are words weapons?
> we only say what we think, our idea's and how we think.
> You only came here with negative words and hate and bullshit too.
> And you know it!

Actually, the most hatred is from vegan loons. They are closed-minded,
brainwashed ideologs without a bit of sense
or reality.
All you do is spew your hated about what you think others are doing to
animals, just so you can ignore your own
bloody footprints. Why is that?