Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Indian Cuisines

Hi everybody.. I am 33 and very much interested in cooking i would be
posting some interesting india cuisines for you to enjoy and i am sure
you are all going to enjoy cooking it at home.
This cuisines are my own ones, my parents and friends have al enjoyed
it a lot. You can all visit my blog

http://indianfoodstuff.blogspot.com

I would be regularly updating this and also i would like to have your
comments poted on. Any queries are also welcome.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

Very nice. Thank You for the Spinach Partha recipe. I'll try that soon.

Dipsee wrote:
> Hi everybody.. I am 33 and very much interested in cooking i would be
> posting some interesting india cuisines for you to enjoy and i am sure
> you are all going to enjoy cooking it at home.
> This cuisines are my own ones, my parents and friends have al enjoyed
> it a lot. You can all visit my blog
>
> http://indianfoodstuff.blogspot.com
>

> I would be regularly updating this and also i would like to have your
> comments poted on. Any queries are also welcome.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

Thanks a lot for visitin my blog.. keep visiting often and you will
find exciting recipes. Today i have posted Navratna Korna which has dry
fruits in its recipe and Gazpacho.. i am sure you are going to enjoy it
with Spinach Paratha...

Thanks
Dipen

Elderberry Blossom wrote:
> Very nice. Thank You for the Spinach Partha recipe. I'll try that soon.
>

> Dipsee wrote:
> > Hi everybody.. I am 33 and very much interested in cooking i would be
> > posting some interesting india cuisines for you to enjoy and i am sure
> > you are all going to enjoy cooking it at home.
> > This cuisines are my own ones, my parents and friends have al enjoyed
> > it a lot. You can all visit my blog
> >
> > http://indianfoodstuff.blogspot.com
> >

> > I would be regularly updating this and also i would like to have your
> > comments poted on. Any queries are also welcome.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

"Dipsee" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hi everybody.. I am 33 and very much interested in cooking i would be
> posting some interesting india cuisines for you to enjoy and i am sure
> you are all going to enjoy cooking it at home.
> This cuisines are my own ones, my parents and friends have al enjoyed
> it a lot. You can all visit my blog
>
> http://indianfoodstuff.blogspot.com
>

> I would be regularly updating this and also i would like to have your
> comments poted on. Any queries are also welcome.

Excellent! This is the first really useful blog site I've ever seen. Most
just seem to be cheap imitations of newsgroups.

I'm Vegan, but I can easily substitute the cheesy ingredient, paneer. Soya
chunks might do.

So many thanks,

Nemo

Influences From Other Cuisines tan Mexican Cooking 0 27-07-2011 05:37 PM
malay cuisines. sham General Cooking 8 07-09-2008 05:54 PM
Indian Cuisines Dipsee General Cooking 15 23-10-2006 02:22 AM
fresh shiitake recipes? All cuisines KR Asian Cooking 12 20-05-2004 07:40 PM
The seven major cuisines of the world? Scott T. Jensen General Cooking 46 23-04-2004 10:21 PM