Posted to alt.magick,alt.fashion,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.food.vegan

Default Doggy thinks Jade is Blu

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:33:58 -0700, blu > wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:39:40 -0400, Daedalus wrote
>:
>
>> On 25 Oct 2006 16:24:49 GMT, ThePsyko >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>On 25 Oct 2006 I stormed the castle called alt.fashion and heard cry
>>>out in ...

>>>Doug has never really been known for his intelligence...

>> But he thinks he so smert. He figgerd out teh sockpuppet kkkonspiracy
>> all on his lonesome.

>So if I reply to you, I'm now talking to myself.
>Sheesh.. whatta great way to start the day, huh?
>Hello Jade.. Hello blu.. wazzup? Not much.. you? Nothing..

I have very much enjoyed our chat together.

>I need coffee. Where's that food froup again??
>(aka feverish)

Don't accidentally go to the vegan group. They are nuts.

Jade

Posted to alt.magick,alt.fashion,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.food.vegan

On 25 Oct 2006 I stormed the castle called alt.fashion and heard
Daedalus cry out in ...

:

>>> But he thinks he so smert. He figgerd out teh sockpuppet
>>> kkkonspiracy all on his lonesome.

>>So if I reply to you, I'm now talking to myself.
>>Sheesh.. whatta great way to start the day, huh?
>>Hello Jade.. Hello blu.. wazzup? Not much.. you? Nothing..
>>

> I have very much enjoyed our chat together.
>
>>I need coffee. Where's that food froup again??
>>(aka feverish)

> Don't accidentally go to the vegan group. They are nuts.

I suppose being nuts is better than being udderly irresponsible.

--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7

Posted to alt.magick,alt.fashion,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.food.vegan
blu blu is offline

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:10:08 -0400, Daedalus wrote
>:

> On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:33:58 -0700, blu > wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:39:40 -0400, Daedalus wrote
>:

>>> But he thinks he so smert. He figgerd out teh sockpuppet kkkonspiracy
>>> all on his lonesome.

>>So if I reply to you, I'm now talking to myself.
>>Sheesh.. whatta great way to start the day, huh?
>>Hello Jade.. Hello blu.. wazzup? Not much.. you? Nothing..
>>

> I have very much enjoyed our chat together.

Ya, me too. It's been enlightening.

>>I need coffee. Where's that food froup again??
>>(aka feverish)

> Don't accidentally go to the vegan group. They are nuts.

I'm a vegetarian, not a wacko vegan. Hmph!!!

--
blu*goddess.of.groundhogs*juju
blu 3=3

Posted to alt.magick,alt.fashion,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.food.vegan
blu blu is offline

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:18:54 +0000, ThePsyko wrote

:

>>>So if I reply to you, I'm now talking to myself.
>>>Sheesh.. whatta great way to start the day, huh?
>>>Hello Jade.. Hello blu.. wazzup? Not much.. you? Nothing..
>>>

>> I have very much enjoyed our chat together.
>>
>>>I need coffee. Where's that food froup again??
>>>(aka feverish)

>> Don't accidentally go to the vegan group. They are nuts.
>>

> I suppose being nuts is better than being udderly irresponsible.

Why did I just read that as "Udderly Irrisistable" ???
j0o calling down "PortScan PortScan" again?
--
blu*goddess.of.groundhogs*juju
blu 3=3
master of irrelevance

Posted to alt.magick,alt.fashion,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.food.vegan

:

>>>So if I reply to you, I'm now talking to myself.
>>>Sheesh.. whatta great way to start the day, huh?
>>>Hello Jade.. Hello blu.. wazzup? Not much.. you? Nothing..
>>>

>> I have very much enjoyed our chat together.
>>
>>>I need coffee. Where's that food froup again??
>>>(aka feverish)

>> Don't accidentally go to the vegan group. They are nuts.
>>

>I suppose being nuts is better than being udderly irresponsible.

I'm going to milk this food thread for all it's worth.

jade

Posted to alt.magick,alt.fashion,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.food.vegan

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:32:25 -0700, blu > wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:10:08 -0400, Daedalus wrote
>:
>
>> On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:33:58 -0700, blu > wrote:
>>
>>>On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:39:40 -0400, Daedalus wrote
>:

>>>So if I reply to you, I'm now talking to myself.
>>>Sheesh.. whatta great way to start the day, huh?
>>>Hello Jade.. Hello blu.. wazzup? Not much.. you? Nothing..
>>>

>> I have very much enjoyed our chat together.

>Ya, me too. It's been enlightening.
>
>>>I need coffee. Where's that food froup again??
>>>(aka feverish)

>> Don't accidentally go to the vegan group. They are nuts.

>I'm a vegetarian, not a wacko vegan. Hmph!!!

Good for you! Go for the diet without the diety, I say!

Vegans suck.

Jade

Posted to alt.magick,alt.fashion,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.food.vegan

On 25 Oct 2006 I stormed the castle called alt.fashion and heard blu cry
out in newsan.2006.10.25.20.33.31.275953@utb...

:

>>> I have very much enjoyed our chat together.

>>> Don't accidentally go to the vegan group. They are nuts.
>>>

>> I suppose being nuts is better than being udderly irresponsible.

> Why did I just read that as "Udderly Irrisistable" ???

I dunno.. as Freud?

> j0o calling down "PortScan PortScan" again?

me? Would *I* do something like that?!?!?

--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7

Posted to alt.magick,alt.fashion,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.food.vegan
blu blu is offline

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:40:04 +0000, ThePsyko wrote

:

>>> I suppose being nuts is better than being udderly irresponsible.

>> Why did I just read that as "Udderly Irrisistable" ???

> I dunno.. as Freud?

I think you're using subliminals.

>> j0o calling down "PortScan PortScan" again?

> me? Would *I* do something like that?!?!?

Yes. Without a doubt. LOL!!!

--
blu*goddess.of.groundhogs*juju
blu 3=3
master of irrelevance

Posted to alt.magick,alt.fashion,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.food.vegan
blu blu is offline

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:38:47 -0400, Daedalus wrote
>:

> On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:32:25 -0700, blu > wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:10:08 -0400, Daedalus wrote
>:

> :

>>> I have very much enjoyed our chat together.

>>Ya, me too. It's been enlightening.

>>> Don't accidentally go to the vegan group. They are nuts.

>>I'm a vegetarian, not a wacko vegan. Hmph!!!

> Good for you! Go for the diet without the diety, I say!
>
> Vegans suck.

Too much structure for an anarchist like myself. Counting this and
percentaging that.. who needs it? Just eat the damn thing, I say.

--
blu*goddess.of.groundhogs*juju
blu 3=3
master of irrelevance

Posted to alt.magick,alt.fashion,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.food.vegan

:

>>> I have very much enjoyed our chat together.

>>> Don't accidentally go to the vegan group. They are nuts.
>>>

>>I suppose being nuts is better than being udderly irresponsible.

> I'm going to milk this food thread for all it's worth.
>
> jade

That's probably a good idea, because those who forget the pasta are
doomed to reheat it...

--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7

Posted to alt.magick,alt.fashion,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.food.vegan

On 25 Oct 2006 I stormed the castle called alt.fashion and heard blu cry
out in newsan.2006.10.25.20.48.35.957014@utb...

:

>>> Why did I just read that as "Udderly Irrisistable" ???

>> I dunno.. as Freud?

> I think you're using subliminals.

Just don't read my posts backwards. at least not outloud at midnight
wearing a black robe and holding a chalice...

--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7

Posted to alt.magick,alt.fashion,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.food.vegan

On 25 Oct 2006 I stormed the castle called alt.fashion and heard blu cry
out in newsan.2006.10.25.20.50.00.744875@utb...

:

>>>Ya, me too. It's been enlightening.

>>>I'm a vegetarian, not a wacko vegan. Hmph!!!

>> Good for you! Go for the diet without the diety, I say!
>>
>> Vegans suck.

> Too much structure for an anarchist like myself. Counting this and
> percentaging that.. who needs it? Just eat the damn thing, I say.

That's what *I* say.. who cares if it looks like it's staring at you -
just make faces to amuse it..

--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7

Posted to alt.magick,alt.fashion,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.food.vegan
blu blu is offline

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 21:05:33 +0000, ThePsyko wrote

:

>>> I dunno.. as Freud?

>> I think you're using subliminals.

> Just don't read my posts backwards. at least not outloud at midnight
> wearing a black robe and holding a chalice...

I learned not to do that many many years ago.. the results were .. well..
GWB being elected. Bwahaha!!!

--
blu*goddess.of.groundhogs*juju
blu 3=3
master of irrelevance

Posted to alt.magick,alt.fashion,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.food.vegan

On 25 Oct 2006 I stormed the castle called alt.fashion and heard blu cry
out in newsan.2006.10.25.21.12.14.116784@utb...

:

>>> I think you're using subliminals.

>> Just don't read my posts backwards. at least not outloud at midnight
>> wearing a black robe and holding a chalice...

> I learned not to do that many many years ago.. the results were ..
> well.. GWB being elected. Bwahaha!!!

It's a good thing crawdad isn't around to hear you say that!

--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7

Posted to alt.magick,alt.fashion,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.food.vegan
blu blu is offline

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 21:18:07 +0000, ThePsyko wrote

:

>>> Just don't read my posts backwards. at least not outloud at midnight
>>> wearing a black robe and holding a chalice...

>> I learned not to do that many many years ago.. the results were ..
>> well.. GWB being elected. Bwahaha!!!
>>

> It's a good thing crawdad isn't around to hear you say that!

He'd be giving me KUDOS and saying what a good job I did etc etc..

Where *is* he, anyway? I miss our little disagreements.

--
blu*goddess.of.groundhogs*juju
blu 3=3
master of irrelevance

Posted to alt.magick,alt.fashion,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.food.vegan

On 25 Oct 2006 I stormed the castle called alt.fashion and heard blu cry
out in newsan.2006.10.25.21.20.27.279867@utb...

:

>>> I learned not to do that many many years ago.. the results were ..
>>> well.. GWB being elected. Bwahaha!!!
>>>

>> It's a good thing crawdad isn't around to hear you say that!

> He'd be giving me KUDOS and saying what a good job I did etc etc..
>
> Where *is* he, anyway? I miss our little disagreements.

R/L has interferred.. but in a good way

--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7

Posted to alt.magick,alt.fashion,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.food.vegan
blu blu is offline

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 21:24:57 +0000, ThePsyko wrote

:

>>> It's a good thing crawdad isn't around to hear you say that!

>> He'd be giving me KUDOS and saying what a good job I did etc etc..
>>
>> Where *is* he, anyway? I miss our little disagreements.
>>

> R/L has interferred.. but in a good way

Ah.. good to hear. Give him my regards next time you speak, email,
whatever and tell him I voted a straight "D" ticket (absentee write in,
mailed off yesterday) and that I'm glad he's not been the victim of a
gator or somesuch.

--
blu*goddess.of.groundhogs*juju
blu 3=3
master of irrelevance

Posted to alt.magick,alt.fashion,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.food.vegan

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:38:47 -0400, Daedalus attempted to confuse the
issue further by squeaking:
> On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:32:25 -0700, blu wrote:

>>> I have very much enjoyed our chat together.

>>Ya, me too. It's been enlightening.

>>> Don't accidentally go to the vegan group. They are nuts.

>>I'm a vegetarian, not a wacko vegan. Hmph!!!

> Good for you! Go for the diet without the diety, I say!
>
> Vegans suck.

;-{P} For a little over half a year, in '04-'05, I had a vegan roommate.
Nice girl in her twenties; Linux expert, helped me set up my system;
eventually went back to Ontario to get, IIRC, a Ph.D. in comp sci. Wacky
sense of humour -- introduced me to animations (online) of "Cows With
Guns" and "Magical Trevor". I shall henceforth refer to her solely as
"Cazza" (a nickname she picked up when she lived in England for awhile).

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
The God of Odd Statements, the Ugliest Pig****er In The Universe
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.

If you never read anything else in any of my sigs, read this:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15321167/
http://borealin.livejournal.com/15104.html
Or watch it he
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqxmPjB0WSs
Then, if you manage to read/watch all that, try this:
http://www.newamericancentury.org/Re...asDefenses.pdf
And Molly Ivins had a few choice words to say about it, weeks befo
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/092906B.shtml
Here's Chris Floyd: Fatal Vision: The Deeper Evil Behind the Detainee
Bill: http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/100206A.shtml

"Q: What's the difference between the Vietnam War and the Iraq War?
A: George W. Bush had a plan to get out of the Vietnam War." -- Anon.

Thread where outing begins: http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart,
and the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet winner > on
outing personal contact info in x-poasted subject lines:
"Plenty of people post under their real names and do not attempt to hide
their contact info. You are scared of being 'outed' because you are a
pathological abuser of usenet, and people rightly despise you for it.
You're afraid of being reported to the authorities or, better, visited
by a couple of guys with baseball bats. Other people don't have this
obsessive fear. Ward Hardman himself has posted plenty of personal
information - nothing that anyone else added was hidden in any way.
You're so ****ing scared you've built up this whole sick mythology about
different categories of bad dudes who 'out' scum like you.

"Meanwhile you are the ugliest pig****er in the universe. You are the
coward without ethics. You call me a 'newbie' - ha! what an asshole you
are. Those who want to remain anonymous do so. There is absolutely no
way you could identify me, not unless you had the sort of subpoena power
that only gets turned on for big-time terrorists. That's because I chose
to be anonymous. Some people don't. Only really stupid dicks like you
choose the sort of semi-anonymity which leaves you in constant fear.

"What a dickless wonder you are 'Snarky' you fat asshole."
-- in MID: . com>

"I am the only one who has outer filthed Ward" -- James C. "Crackhead"
Cracked voluntarily self-immolates, in MID:

"When I told Abbie Hoffman that he was the first one who made me laugh
since Lenny Bruce died, Hoffman said, "Really? He was my god." The
combination of satirical irreverence and sense of justice that Bruce and
Hoffman shared was the real spirit behind the Yippies--a term I coined to
describe a phenomenon that already existed: an organic coalition of stoned
hippies and political activists who engaged in such actions as throwing
money on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, then explaining to
reporters the meaning of that symbolism. Folksinger Phil Ochs summed it
up: "A demonstration should turn you on, not turn you off." So when
journalists link the Yippies with misleading bedfellows, at best it's
careless shorthand; at worst it's deliberate demonization. Osama bin Laden
wanted an aircraft to crash into the Pentagon. Abbie Hoffman merely wanted
to levitate it." -- Paul Krassner,
http://tinyurl.com/ehu3v
Posted to alt.magick,alt.fashion,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.food.vegan

Demon Lord of Confusion >, the lopsided
locksmith, vented:

**** me dead. What a long headjob.

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion

Thou bragging jack. Thou no-chinned, earth-vexing young foolish sapling.
Posted to alt.magick,alt.fashion,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.food.vegan

On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 14:55:47 +0545, Kadaitcha Man did most oddly state:
> Demon Lord of Confusion, the lopsided locksmith, vented:
>> On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:38:47 -0400, Daedalus attempted to confuse the
>> issue further by squeaking:

>>> Vegans suck.

>> ;-{P} For a little over half a year

> **** me dead. What a long headjob.

Don't _make_ me kick you again.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5
Demon Lord of Confusion
COOSN-029-06-71069
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
Chuck Lysaght: Tarred & Feathered!

"Q: What do you call someone in the White House who is honest, caring,
and well-read?
A: A tourist." -- Anonymous

"It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I
have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool
of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the
group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has
bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine..
'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur
reached new heights, in Message-ID:

"Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time." -- H.
L. Mencken

"Consider that language a moment. 'Purposefully and materially
supported hostilities against the United States' is in the eye of the
beholder, and this administration has proven itself to be astonishingly
impatient with criticism of any kind. The broad powers given to Bush by
this legislation allow him to capture, indefinitely detain, and refuse a
hearing to any American citizen who speaks out against Iraq or any other
part of the so-called 'War on Terror.'

"If you write a letter to the editor attacking Bush, you could be
deemed as purposefully and materially supporting hostilities against the
United States. If you organize or join a public demonstration against
Iraq, or against the administration, the same designation could befall
you. One dark-comedy aspect of the legislation is that senators or House
members who publicly disagree with Bush, criticize him, or organize
investigations into his dealings could be placed under the same
designation. In effect, Congress just gave Bush the power to lock them
up." -- William Rivers Pitt

"It has become clear in recent months that a critical mass of the American
people have seen through the lies of the Bush administration; with the
president's polls at an historic low, growing resistance to the war Iraq,
and the Democrats likely to take back the Congress in mid-term elections,
the Bush administration is on the ropes. And so it is particularly
worrying that President Bush has seen fit, at this juncture to, in effect,
declare himself dictator." -- Frank Morales
http://www.uruknet.biz/?p=m27769&hd=0&size=1&l=e&fark

"No man in History, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to
the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL
THOUGHT!!" -- Ray Karczewski repeatedly proves his words in every post
he makes

Posted to alt.magick,alt.fashion,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.food.vegan,misc.transport.trucking

The God of Odd Statements >, the geriatric
servant who runs errands, swo
> On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 14:55:47 +0545, Kadaitcha Man did most oddly
> state:
>> Demon Lord of Confusion, the lopsided locksmith, vented:
>>> On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:38:47 -0400, Daedalus attempted to confuse
>>> the issue further by squeaking:

> ;-{P} For a little over half a year
>>
>> **** me dead. What a long headjob.

> Don't _make_ me kick you again.

I can't help myself.

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion

"If the truth be known, the only reason Osama is still on the loose is
because he himself hasn't fallen victim to the K-Man." - Wog George

Thou befuddled truant. Thou biting bug-riddled lying'st knave in
christendom.