Posted to alt.fashion,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.rights.promotion

Default Low Iron Vegetarian

On 26 Oct 2006 I stormed the castle called alt.food.vegan and heard
Daedalus cry out in ...

> On 26 Oct 2006 18:38:10 GMT, ThePsyko >
> wrote:
>
>>On 26 Oct 2006 I stormed the castle called alt.fashion and heard
>>Daedalus cry out in ...

>>> I plan to have some tender cow for dinner. I will also be murdering
>>> baby asparagus to go along side it.
>>>
>>> Howsaboutyou?
>>>
>>> Jade
>>>

>>diet grapefruit soda and apple pie...

> Fruitacide! Are you hopped up on the sugar now?

No. I only ate the sandwich

>>right after my salami and dead fowl sandwich

> Salami goes with anything, doesn't it? I'd probably eat chocolate
> dipped salami if I had the chance.

I especially like it on a bagel with cream cheese

>>Not sure what for dinner yet - I don't do the cooking usually - but I
>>hope it's greasy!

> And not in the vegetable oily kinda way, either.

Olive oil can have it's uses ya know

IYKWIM!!

--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.rights.promotion

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 03:48:48 -0700, "Dutch" > wrote:
>"Derek" > wrote in message ...

>>>I know, thanks, that's why I used it.

>> I made you take note of that because in another post to this
>> you made the claim that I never discuss the issues, implying
>> that I've never discussed them before now in the 6 years
>> I've been here.

>That's not what I meant, that's absurd.

Then why all the fuss? You've no doubt read a good deal of
my arguments over the years, and the ones you've missed are
all in the archives. If I choose not to repeat them, then that's
up to me to decide.

>>>How do you know who is lying or when?

>> When they contradict their previous statements and then go on
>> to make that previous statement again, usually. There's many
>> ways to catch a liar, especially when that liar is a stupid liar
>> like yourself.

>There's no way to know if a person is telling the truth, or a partial truth
>if they are clever about it.

True, but in your case your lies have been easily revealed
by looking at your quotes that I've supplied here in neat,
chronological order. Like you say, if you want to lie you
have to be "clever about it", but you haven't. You've been
very clumsy and stupid, and the chronological order I put
your quotes in shows exactly where you've lied and how
many times on just about every issue raised here for years
now.

>>>What about deliberately
>>>taking quotes out of context to give a false impression?

>> I don't do that. The quotes I provide here from you are always
>> in context and provided with a link and a date.

>You're lying, for example you have frequently inserted a quote from before
>the time you KNOW I changed my opinion on animal rights and used it to claim
>that I am lying or I am flip-flopping back and forth when I say that I
>oppose it at a later date.

Show me where in the list of chronologically-ordered quotes
you failed to interrupt and note further down this page.

>>>I don't recall doing that. I referred to hypothetical children when
>>>discussing abortion in another newsgroup.

>> No, you're still lying, and here are your quotes to prove it;
>>
>> "My wife and I had two kids .. "
>> Dutch Jun 30 2003 http://tinyurl.com/ssm99

>That WAS a hypothetical, as were the neighbours in the sentence. That is
>obvious.

Not when put alongside your others where you try
to build this bogus little family of yours, it isn't. That's
a definite statement declaring you and your wife have
had two kids.

>> "During my wife's pregnancies *I* ended up doing
>> most of the housework ..."
>> Dutch Jan 19 2006 http://tinyurl.com/yz4dsw

>Alt.abortion

So, you lied to those over there as well, did you?

>> "No child is born into ideal circumstances. Were you?
>> I sure wasn't. My wife wasn't, neither were my kids."
>> Dutch Feb 20 2006 http://tinyurl.com/yb4dhz

> Alt.abortion

Why did you try to include yourself among a group of
people discussing abortion and then lie to them all by
including ethically relevant information, that you had 2
kids? Why couldn't you be honest with them and tell
them you didn't have any, or, at the very least, not
say anything about having a family at all?

>> "I don't want my kids seeing cancer surgery or videos
>> of assaults or anything that might cause them undue
>> emotional distress. They're children."
>> Dutch Jun 30 2006 http://tinyurl.com/ybu8kq

>Hypothetical

No, those "kids" in that sentence definitely exist as your
"children". You can't get out of that one. "They're children."

>> Those aren't hypothetical children; they're children you
>> claim exist and weren't "born into ideal circumstances."

>That doesn't mean they weren't hypothetical

You've given them existence by describing their living
circumstances as not ideal, you oafish liar. They aren't
hypothetical once you said they were carried and born
into circumstances that weren't ideal.

>> You claimed to have done most of the housework
>> during your wife's pregnancies.

>It fit in alt.abortion, it's true I do half the housework.

But your wife wasn't pregnant carrying those bogus kids
like you said she was when you were doing all that extra
housework, you stupid liar. I've left you some room here
to commit a more evil lie. Are you going to take it up and
now claim that she lost her babies? It certainly wouldn't
surprise me to see you do it, so go on, give it a try.

>> You said that you didn't
>> want them seeing certain videos because "they're children."
>> These aren't hypothetical children, liar, they're children
>> you claim exist and belong to you and your wife. You
>> see, you just can't stop lying, can you?

>They're hypothetical children.

No, liar Ditch, they're two members of your invented
family that revealed "one of vegetarianism's dirty little
secrets."

"As I have mentioned here before, failure to thrive is one of
vegetarianism's dirty little secrets. I have experienced it first-
hand,

*my family*

returned to eating meat after 18 years as vegetarians because
of it.
Dutch Aug 5 2004 http://tinyurl.com/yd5u5a

Anecdotal evidence which includes a bogus family that
"returned to eating meat after 18 years as vegetarians"
doesn't reveal "one of vegetarianism's dirty little secrets."
All it does is reveal one of your dirty little secrets.

> [...]

>> You've changed your position on this issue back and forth
>> and then back again when forced to explain it, and that's
>> why anyone who decides to discuss the proposition of
>> animal rights with you would be wasting their time. Let's
>> go over it again to see exactly where you've lied. You first
>> came here claiming to be an advocate on the proposition
>> of animal rights.
>>
>> "I am an animal rights believer."
>> Dutch 12 Feb 2001 http://tinyurl.com/4ybt3
>>
>> and
>>
>> "My contention is that 'animal rights' have sprouted
>> like branches from the tree of "HUMAN RIGHTS".
>> They are derivative. They reflect from a) what our
>> own rights are b) to what degree and how we value
>> the animal or species."
>> Dutch 23 Feb 2001 http://tinyurl.com/3ljkh
>>
>> But within just a few months you switched your position
>> on it and started writing things like;
>>
>> "They have no rights because the very idea of
>> a world of animals with rights is a laugh."
>> Dutch 7 Aug 2001 http://tinyurl.com/6wffc
>>
>> and
>>
>> "Well, I don't believe in the idea of animal rights, I
>> find it irrational .."
>> Dutch 28 Aug 2002 http://tinyurl.com/47wy4
>>
>> But then you switched back again, accepting the
>> proposition of animal rights and claiming to have
>> signed a petition in support for it to the Canadian
>> government.
>>
>> "I recently signed a petition online supporting
>> an 'animal rights' bill in Canadian parliament."
>> Dutch 18 Sept 2003 http://tinyurl.com/5aaxn
>>
>> and later;
>>
>> "Rights for animals exist because human rights
>> exist. If human rights did not exist, rights for
>> animals would not exist."
>> Dutch Sun, 18 Apr 2004 http://tinyurl.com/3s6pz
>>
>> and
>>
>> "If they are inherent in humans then why are
>> they not in some way inherent in all animals?
>> I think rights are a human invention which we
>> apply widely to humans and in specific ways in
>> certain situations to other animals."
>> "There is no coherent reason why humans ought
>> to be prohibited from extending some form of
>> rights towards animals in their care."
>> "I am firmly on flat ground. Human created rights,
>> we apply them to all humans at birth, and we apply
>> versions of them to certain animals in limited ways
>> within our sphere of influence."
>> Dutch 18 May 2005 http://tinyurl.com/bu7nb
>>
>> and
>>
>> "I measure my right to be free from physical assault
>> by looking if laws and sanctions exist against anyone
>> who would assault me. Such laws and sanctions exist
>> to protect domestic animals from abuse, so I must
>> conclude that they hold rights against humans who
>> would abuse them."
>> Dutch Sep 20 2005 http://tinyurl.com/9g3yp
>>
>> and
>>
>> "Animals can be "moral patients", in a similar
>> way as minor children or people in comas.
>> They can hold rights against us, but we can't

I see that yet again you've failed to comment or even
try to address those contradictory quotes. That's very
strange because further up this page I wrote,

"The quotes I provide here from you are always in context
and provided with a link and a date." You replied,

"You're lying, for example you have frequently inserted a
quote from before the time you KNOW I changed my
opinion on animal rights and used it to claim that I am
lying or I am flip-flopping back and forth when I say that
I oppose it at a later date."

If that's true why didn't you indicate where on that above
list of chronologically-ordered quotes? You've left the
whole lot of them in-tact without showing where I
frequently insert a quote that shouldn't belong there.

>> And now, this week you switched back again and tried
>> to attack the proposition with an article you plagiarised
>> from Stephen Vantassel. Those quotes are yours, and
>> the context is left in for all to see, so stop trying to get
>> yourself off the hook by insisting I've taken your quotes
>> out of context. I haven't, so stop lying.

>It's amazing that you have the gall to sit there and claim that those quotes
>are not taken out of context, when I know for a fact that YOU know that they
>are.

They are in context and chronological order to show
where you've switched position back and forth, and
then back again. Show which quote is taken out of
context or out of chronological order.

>>>That was an unreasonable demand.

>> There was no demand until YOU made your categorical
>> statements, and when forced to see the implications of your
>> categorical position you completely folded and begged a
>> God you don't believe in for forgiveness instead of admitting
>> you were wrong.
>>
>> "I categorically refuse to use any treatment shown
>> to have been developed using human subjects
>> against their will."
>> Dutch Nov 26 2002 http://tinyurl.com/ppzvj
>>
>> and
>>
>> "If modern medicine were built on the use of
>> unwilling humans, I would certainly refuse it."
>> Dutch Nov 28 2002 http://tinyurl.com/sx9po
>>
>> But, after being told that most modern practices were
>> perfected using unethical means, you acknowledged this
>> fact by stating;
>>
>> "I know now that abuse of human subjects forms part of the
>> history of medical research, but I don't know when or how
>> much or which treatments were involved. I feel like I ought
>> to try to research the history of each treatment and medicine
>> before using it, surely that is the right thing to do is it not?"
>> Dutch Nov 28 2002 http://tinyurl.com/f5wgz
>>
>> To keep your integrity by avoiding these unethical practices
>> like you earlier promised, I told you you ought to write a list
>> of the treatments to avoid, but you collapsed instead and
>> simpered.
>>
>> [Me]
>> > Also, what efforts have you made to list the *on-going"
>> > unethical practices to avoid?

>> [Dutch]
>> None at all. I have already said, I can't face the task.
>> [end]
>> Dutch Nov 30 2002 http://tinyurl.com/m4a4e
>>
>> I pressed you further to make that list or risk being
>> labeled a hypocrite, but in desperation you opted to
>> beg God for forgiveness instead.
>>
>> [Me]
>> "You now know that humans were killed to perfect your
>> treatments. If you choose to believe that these violations
>> transcend to you as an accessory after the fact you must
>> avoid being hypocritical and stand by your ethical stance
>> by avoiding every treatment that was perfected using
>> human subjects against their will."
>> [Dutch]
>> "I don't have the strength. I choose to accept that some
>> humans may have been wronged in the development of
>> my treatments. If there is a god, I beg his forgiveness for
>> my frailty."
>> Dutch Nov 30 2002 http://tinyurl.com/fz9nl
>>
>> As we can see, there was no demand until you made your
>> categorical statements, so stop lying.

>It is an unreasonable demand for anyone unaware that medical treatments had
>ever been developed using unwitting human subjects.

We've established that there was no demand on you until
after you made your categorical statements. If you're
going to declare,

"I categorically refuse to use any treatment shown
to have been developed using human subjects
against their will."
Dutch Nov 26 2002 http://tinyurl.com/ppzvj

and

"If modern medicine were built on the use of
unwilling humans, I would certainly refuse it."
Dutch Nov 28 2002 http://tinyurl.com/sx9po

refusing to foreswear those treatments now admittedly
acknowledged as having such a history as you described
necessarily means that you lied when making those
statements; you weren't going to refuse them.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.rights.promotion,alt.usenet.kooks

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 11:47:19 +0100, Derek attempted to confuse the issue
further by squeaking:

**** you, ya ****. Kiss his big black arse.

> [..]
>>--
>>"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not

> Exactly, twerp. Go troll for someone who might be stupid enough to keep
> you ranting, twerp. You think I haven't seen your kind of raving,
> attention-seeking churlishness before in these forums? Pah!

Hiya, k00k! Nice k00kfite with Dutch, BTW. Foaming versus pathological
lying. Unusual, that...

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
The God of Odd Statements, the Ugliest Pig****er In The Universe
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.

If you never read anything else in any of my sigs, read this:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15321167/
http://borealin.livejournal.com/15104.html
Or watch it he
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqxmPjB0WSs
Then, if you manage to read/watch all that, try this:
http://www.newamericancentury.org/Re...asDefenses.pdf
And Molly Ivins had a few choice words to say about it, weeks befo
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/092906B.shtml
Here's Chris Floyd: Fatal Vision: The Deeper Evil Behind the Detainee
Bill: http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/100206A.shtml

"Q: What's the difference between the Vietnam War and the Iraq War?
A: George W. Bush had a plan to get out of the Vietnam War." -- Anon.

Thread where outing begins: http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart,
and the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet winner > on
outing personal contact info in x-poasted subject lines:
"Plenty of people post under their real names and do not attempt to hide
their contact info. You are scared of being 'outed' because you are a
pathological abuser of usenet, and people rightly despise you for it.
You're afraid of being reported to the authorities or, better, visited
by a couple of guys with baseball bats. Other people don't have this
obsessive fear. Ward Hardman himself has posted plenty of personal
information - nothing that anyone else added was hidden in any way.
You're so ****ing scared you've built up this whole sick mythology about
different categories of bad dudes who 'out' scum like you.

"Meanwhile you are the ugliest pig****er in the universe. You are the
coward without ethics. You call me a 'newbie' - ha! what an asshole you
are. Those who want to remain anonymous do so. There is absolutely no
way you could identify me, not unless you had the sort of subpoena power
that only gets turned on for big-time terrorists. That's because I chose
to be anonymous. Some people don't. Only really stupid dicks like you
choose the sort of semi-anonymity which leaves you in constant fear.

"What a dickless wonder you are 'Snarky' you fat asshole."
-- in MID: . com>

"I am the only one who has outer filthed Ward" -- James C. "Crackhead"
Cracked voluntarily self-immolates, in MID:

"When I told Abbie Hoffman that he was the first one who made me laugh
since Lenny Bruce died, Hoffman said, "Really? He was my god." The
combination of satirical irreverence and sense of justice that Bruce and
Hoffman shared was the real spirit behind the Yippies--a term I coined to
describe a phenomenon that already existed: an organic coalition of stoned
hippies and political activists who engaged in such actions as throwing
money on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, then explaining to
reporters the meaning of that symbolism. Folksinger Phil Ochs summed it
up: "A demonstration should turn you on, not turn you off." So when
journalists link the Yippies with misleading bedfellows, at best it's
careless shorthand; at worst it's deliberate demonization. Osama bin Laden
wanted an aircraft to crash into the Pentagon. Abbie Hoffman merely wanted
to levitate it." -- Paul Krassner,
http://tinyurl.com/ehu3v
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.rights.promotion,alt.usenet.kooks

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 11:36:42 +0100, Derek attempted to confuse the issue
further by squeaking:

>>Expected Response 3: Expect Derek to engage in daydreaming or some other
>>form of imaginative activity thus providing an escape from the drudge of
>>his reality.
>>
>>End psychological profiling for Derek >
>>
>>--
>>alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
>>September 2005 and April 2006

>>"K-Man's particular genius

> [..]
>
> And yet, despite all that profiling, referring to me as being self-
> absorbed, etc., you have the gall to refer to yourself as being a genius
> in your signature. Projecting a bit, weren't you?

No, that's me referring to him as a genius. He quotes me in one or two of
his .sigs, I quote him in a couple of mine, it's all very friendly.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
The God of Odd Statements, the Ugliest Pig****er In The Universe
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.

If you never read anything else in any of my sigs, read this:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15321167/
http://borealin.livejournal.com/15104.html
Or watch it he
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqxmPjB0WSs
Then, if you manage to read/watch all that, try this:
http://www.newamericancentury.org/Re...asDefenses.pdf
And Molly Ivins had a few choice words to say about it, weeks befo
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/092906B.shtml
Here's Chris Floyd: Fatal Vision: The Deeper Evil Behind the Detainee
Bill: http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/100206A.shtml

"Q: What's the difference between the Vietnam War and the Iraq War?
A: George W. Bush had a plan to get out of the Vietnam War." -- Anon.