Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default It seems like

The only way any diet change can truly work is if the colon is
eliminated daily. This is one main fact overlooked by many
practitioners. It's just another fact to consider whenever making a
change. It's tough going, I know, but well worth the effort.
--
http://knowledgeworks.org.uk/
Linux registered user #402517
Posted to alt.food.vegan

patrick wrote:
> The only way any diet change can truly work is if the colon is
> eliminated daily. This is one main fact overlooked by many
> practitioners. It's just another fact to consider whenever making a
> change. It's tough going, I know, but well worth the effort.
> --
> http://knowledgeworks.org.uk/
> Linux registered user #402517
> Good friends are the cornerstone to a happy existence.
> -ibid. author unknown-

If you eat a proper carnivorous diet the body will eliminate daily
naturally.

TC