Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Internet Fall 2006

I read an article the other day and a young lady was describing how she
works via the Internet and actually earns money. She likened her
computer and desk to an office. Here's a synopsis:
Working at home is great, but I could really work from anywhere. In
order for work to pay for itself, you've got to work at your business as
if you are on a job, because you are. A business startup should be the
only time that you'll work long hours. After that, you hire employees.
See most people don't want to work. When one problem happens and then
another, then another, after a while they quit.
Business is easy if you can imagine yourself already receiving rewards,
just make sure you show up for work and actually do some work.
What's the difference between a winner and a loser? The winner never
gives up until he gets what he wants! And that's not part time work
Operating a small one owner business, sole proprietorships in
particular, is sometimes like leaving home, seeking new destinations,
daring new adventures, all without a road map... Hey you can look at it
this way, although you're taking the scenic route, eventually you'll get
there...
It's about being serious about life and the journey's and the destinations.
Hey, as you clean out the pipes, inspiration happens
--
Publishing enlightening books for my friends.
http://knowledgeworks.org.uk/

It's fall already George Shirley[_3_] Preserving 2 15-10-2014 04:34 PM
Looks like fall, maybe! George Shirley[_3_] Preserving 0 22-09-2013 07:18 PM
Fall is in the Air sf[_9_] General Cooking 0 27-09-2010 04:51 AM
Fall is in the Air aem General Cooking 2 27-09-2010 12:39 AM
schnell geld verdienene,geld machen im internet,online schnell geld,geld über internet verdienen,geld verdienen test, [email protected] General Cooking 0 01-03-2009 06:46 AM