FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   Channel Four documentary (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/104057-channel-four-documentary.html)

[email protected] 16-10-2006 12:49 PM

Channel Four documentary

Do you have the healthiest diet out of anyone you know? Are you fussy
about the kinds of food you'll let into your body to the point that
some people think you are over-concerned? Are you super health
conscious? Do some people have a problem with that? If this sounds
like you or someone you know, we'd like to speak to you. Juniper TV is
making a documentary for Channel 4 about health food. Please email
.

[email protected] 16-10-2006 09:50 PM

Channel Four documentary

Veganism does not equate to healthy eating, quite the opposite.

TC