Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Dominic

I have really appreciated you humor and 'take' on tea stuff. I want to
pick your brain on Japanese tea..I have found myself attracted to the
japanese senchas and gyokuros. I have found, besides Rishi ( Who I
trust and frequently pay for), these web
sites...http://www.tigermamaexpress.com/about.html and
http://www.hibiki-an.com/default.php let me know what you think

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

taopants wrote:
> I have really appreciated you humor and 'take' on tea stuff. I want to
> pick your brain on Japanese tea..I have found myself attracted to the
> japanese senchas and gyokuros. I have found, besides Rishi ( Who I
> trust and frequently pay for), these web
> sites...http://www.tigermamaexpress.com/about.html and
> http://www.hibiki-an.com/default.php let me know what you think

Well that makes one, I guess The rest of the crew around here also
have quite a bit of insight to greens too, so I wouldn't rest purely on
my advice... but I will say that the vendors who are on my next to
order list a ItoEn, Teaspring (Chinese greens though), o-cha. Others
like hibiki-an, Shizuokatea, Zhong Guo Cha (Chinese greens though),
and teanobi are also on my radar for one or two tea's each.

I have never heard of tigermamaexpress, it seems to be based in Hawaii
and their prices seem a bit high, I would think you could do better
elsewhere.

Hope that helps some,
- Dominic

Dominic: Thanks for the help Prof Wonmug Tea 2 29-03-2010 03:55 PM
Dominic: Brewing parameters please... Prof Wonmug Tea 6 04-12-2009 03:50 PM
Dominic: Is Zhang Ping Shui Hsian the same as Shui Xian? Prof Wonmug Tea 6 13-11-2009 06:29 PM
Dominic... taopants Tea 7 16-01-2007 01:09 PM
What happened to Dominic's Italian Restaurant in Toledo? Dennis Q. Wilson Restaurants 0 02-01-2006 10:20 PM