Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

Default Is it O.K. to re-use teabags? -PLEASE STOP THIS NONSENSE

Otto Bahn wrote:

> Don't be stupid. I remember litservers, and the command
> was SUBSCRIBE.

Unsubscribe

--
Shelly (Warning: see label for details)
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> BTW, do you know of a chat room
> about feminine hygeine?

Do you ever read that "not so fresh" newsgroup?
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern
adm adm is offline

"Citizen_Cain" > wrote in message

> "Bryce Utting" > wrote in message
>> Mark Edwards > wrote:
>> > Now that's just stupid. The language of the interweb is English,
>> > since it's owned by America.

>> quit trolling: the English language is NOT owned by America, they're
>> merely squatting.
>>

> OVER ENGLAND'S FACE

GYAC

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

In article >,
Marc Goodman > wrote:

> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> > BTW, do you know of a chat room
> > about feminine hygeine?

> Do you ever read that "not so fresh" newsgroup?

For the ultimate in feminine freshness, here is the ultimate product:

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/commercials/Woomba/
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

Barky Bark wrote:
> it is shameful

What?

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:39:29 -0400, Otto Bahn wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote
>
>>>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote

>>>SUBSCRIBE!
>>>

>> You're new to the Usernet (tm), right?

>Usernet?! I'm surfing the web with IE. Tools --> News.
>
>> That command doesn't work. Use
>> the following command instead (without the quotation points):
>>
>> "ADD ME TO THE LITS"

>Don't be stupid. I remember litservers, and the command
>was SUBSCRIBE.

That was only in college, and the litservers made you specify
language. I hated the postmodern litserver, with it's "This is not a
litserver" message and its refusal to call Cervantes a postmodernist.

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

"Alan Truism" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Barky Bark wrote:
>> it is shameful

> What?

It just is.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,talk.bizarre,triangle.bizarre,alt.religion.kibology,alt.english.usage

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>On Wed, Shen wrote:
>> Emily,
> >> Who knew your question would prompt such ludicrous, vulgar, and
> >> irresponsible reactions from all these LITTLE BOYS?

> I certainly didn't see it coming. Seems VERY untypical of the Usernet
> (tm).
>
> >> I'm hoping they are over their tantrums and have paused a while to grow
> >> up.

> That's some long pause.
>
> >> This is a tea group isn't it? And not a feminine hygeine discussion.

> I'm not in a chat room about tea. BTW, do you know of a chat room
> about feminine hygeine?
>

> >No doubt.
> >
> >I was totally repulsed when that guy made some post about the
> >tablespoon full of poop he discovered in his undergarments.

> I think he was making all that stuff up.

Upon occasion, when needing to empty my bowels, I fail to make it to a
bathroom in a timely fashion. This inevitably results in a minor
occurrence of undergarment pooping. Were I to measure the resultant
waste matter, I estimate that it would amount to 18 cc (roughly 1 US
tablespoon). Although this is if of an almost insignificant quantity,
it leaves me dispirited and ashamed.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,talk.bizarre,triangle.bizarre,alt.religion.kibology,alt.english.usage

"Organ of Pain" > wrote

>> >I was totally repulsed when that guy made some post about the
>> >tablespoon full of poop he discovered in his undergarments.

>> I think he was making all that stuff up.
>>

> Upon occasion, when needing to empty my bowels, I fail to make it to a
> bathroom in a timely fashion. This inevitably results in a minor
> occurrence of undergarment pooping. Were I to measure the resultant
> waste matter, I estimate that it would amount to 18 cc (roughly 1 US
> tablespoon). Although this is if of an almost insignificant quantity,
> it leaves me dispirited and ashamed.

If a butt plug were up your butt, you'd know it.

--oTTo--

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

"Food Snob" > wrote in
oups.com:

> lab~rat >:-) wrote:
>> On 14 Aug 2006 05:54:55 -0700, "Alan Truism"
>> > puked:

>> >Forget teabags. Use loose leaf and a decent infuser. I
>> >prefer the basket style infusers to the crappy teaballs
>> >that hang on a chain.

>> Lipton's cold brew iced tea is much better than any of
>> that clumsy crap. Good god, it's the 21st century! Why
>> anyone wants to fiddle **** with packing tea in devices
>> and all that is beyond me.

> The Lipton you write of is lower quality and far more
> expensive than loose tea.
> I get this for $7.99 a kilo at the local global grocer:
> http://www.coffeeam.com/royceygun12l.html
>
> If you have more money than time, and care more about ease
> of preparation than taste, go ahead and stick with the
> Lipton.

I use lipton when in a hurry - it suffices, especially with
sugar and lemon.

> I use this old fashioned tool called a tea strainer:
> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...3-2852062-4671
> 833?v=glance&vi=reviews&n=284507

I use a french coffee press. Steeps the tea free-form, and
then you can sink the press-plate whatsit about 3/4 of the way
down and pour out a nice cup of tea

>> Does your woman roll her own tampons, too?

Equating one person's slow methodology to a mate's is like
asking if her balls hang low as well. Of course, I'm nearly
certain they'd hang lower than yours.

> By that kind of logic, instant mashed potatoes would be a
> good choice over freshly made mashed potatoes.

In some dishes, instants would work. Purists would never
allowed a pre-mashed mashie to pass thier lips, though.

--
TeaLady (mari)

"The principle of Race is meant to embody and express the
utter negation of human freedom, the denial of equal rights, a
challenge in the face of mankind." A. Kolnai
Avast ye scurvy dogs ! Thar be no disease in this message.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

How aboot tampons? You think they would be ok to use more than once?

"Emil Harrison" > wrote in message
>I was wondering if it was O.K. to use teabags more than once.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

On 14 Aug 2006 11:40:09 +0200, Emil Harrison > wrote:

>I was wondering if it was O.K. to use teabags more than once.

I vote no. I think if you try it you will agree.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 13:33:46 GMT, "lab~rat >:-)" > wrote:

>On 14 Aug 2006 05:54:55 -0700, "Alan Truism" >
>puked:
>
>>Mark Edwards wrote:
>>>

>>Forget teabags. Use loose leaf and a decent infuser. I prefer the
>>basket style infusers to the crappy teaballs that hang on a chain.

>Lipton's cold brew iced tea is much better than any of that clumsy
>crap. Good god, it's the 21st century! Why anyone wants to fiddle
>**** with packing tea in devices and all that is beyond me.
>
>Does your woman roll her own tampons, too?

I drop a couple of family size tea bags in my coffee maker. I have noticed that after replacing my 8 cup coffee maker with a 12 cup does give the tea a better flavor. More hot water going over the tea bags brings out more flavor. I use the 12 cups of brew to make a gallon of tea.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

"Terry" > wrote

>>Does your woman roll her own tampons, too?

> I drop a couple of family size...

Kontext-Away gave me serious pause right about here.

--oTTo--

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern
Sid Sid is offline

My Mum is from England. She would save all the used tea bags and every
few weeks would tear them open and spread them over the living room
carpet. After that she would sweep them around with a broom and then
vacume the carpet. This is the way a real Northern English woman cleans
the carpets. Sid

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

On 15 Sep 2006 03:20:38 -0700, "Sid" > wrote:

>My Mum is from England. She would save all the used tea bags and every
>few weeks would tear them open and spread them over the living room
>carpet. After that she would sweep them around with a broom and then
>vacume the carpet. This is the way a real Northern English woman cleans
>the carpets.

Please spare us the details of how she "cleaned" the toilets.

--
If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace, but we
would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion we'd be truly dead.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,talk.bizarre

Sid wrote:
> My Mum is from England. She would save all the used tea bags and every
> few weeks would tear them open and spread them over the living room
> carpet. After that she would sweep them around with a broom and then
> vacume the carpet. This is the way a real Northern English woman cleans
> the carpets. Sid

Did the carpet match the drapes?

TeaBags online in the UK... Dan405 Tea 1 03-11-2017 01:14 PM
Is it O.K. to re-use teabags? Emil Harrison General Cooking 122 15-09-2006 05:29 PM
Is it O.K. to re-use teabags? Kevin S. Wilson Barbecue 77 15-09-2006 09:57 AM
Is it O.K. to re-use teabags? Kevin S. Wilson Barbecue 0 21-08-2006 10:30 PM
Teabags Marjolein Bastin Elly Tea 0 04-05-2004 06:50 PM