Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

Default Is it O.K. to re-use teabags?

In article <eSvEg.414231$IK3.98128@pd7tw1no>,
"~-x-y-~" > wrote:

> > I was wondering if it was O.K. to use teabags more than once.

> They put strings on tea bags so you can rinse them and hang them to dry.
> (Just like tampons....)

ROFL!!! <cough>
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU FREAKS SPEAK ENGLISH INSTEAD OF THIS CRAZY
> MADE-UP LANGUAGE THAT NO ONE UNDERSTANDS?!

Obviously SOMEONE understands it, or it wouldn't
be used, now would it? And here's a hint: ALL languages
are "made-up" - they're artificial constructs, with no real
inherent meaning.

Do you often visit foreign countries and insult the people
there, because they're using a language that YOU don't
understand (which seems to be your real problem here)?

Bob M.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

"Bob Myers" > wrote

>> WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU FREAKS SPEAK ENGLISH INSTEAD OF THIS CRAZY
>> MADE-UP LANGUAGE THAT NO ONE UNDERSTANDS?!

> Obviously SOMEONE understands it, or it wouldn't
> be used, now would it?

Not necessarily, but one would *like* to think that.

> And here's a hint: ALL languages
> are "made-up" - they're artificial constructs, with no real
> inherent meaning.

They do a good job of conveying it though.

> Do you often visit foreign countries and insult the people
> there, because they're using a language that YOU don't
> understand (which seems to be your real problem here)?

Well, by default, usenet chatrooms are in English. My
newsfeed gets a bunch *.de groups where I suspect they
write in Scandinavian or something.

--oTTo--

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

Bob Myers wrote:
> "Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
>
>>WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU FREAKS SPEAK ENGLISH INSTEAD OF THIS CRAZY
>>MADE-UP LANGUAGE THAT NO ONE UNDERSTANDS?!

> Obviously SOMEONE understands it, or it wouldn't
> be used, now would it? And here's a hint: ALL languages
> are "made-up" - they're artificial constructs, with no real
> inherent meaning.

100% wrong. Asieoniezi, for example, shown the inherent
oneness of all things by its very construction. YOU BOZO.

> Do you often visit foreign countries and insult the people
> there, because they're using a language that YOU don't
> understand (which seems to be your real problem here)?

What's the point of insulting them if they don't understand
English? YOU BOZO.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

Marc Goodman > writes:

> What's the point of insulting them if they don't understand
> English? YOU BOZO.

I think the orignal poster was complaining about the acrostics people
like to use on this BBS, like "LOL" (Laughing Out Loudly), "ROTFL"
(Rolling On The Floor Laughing), and "WTF" (Waves To Friends). But
these are pretty well known and you should be able to figur them out.

--
- Doctroid Doctroid Holmes <http://www.richholmes.net/doctroid/>
Ancient use of incendiary pigs as an anti-elephant measure is

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:10:57 GMT, "Spud" > wrote:

>Also, please be respectful of others and DON'T CROSSPOST KEVIN.

My computer does it automatically.

--
"Danked," the past participle of "dank", is used to refer to someone
who replies to his own post on an online forum posing as another person
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

No neurons were used when Mark Edwards > wrote:
> [snips]
> Really? I thought it was like the "phhbt!" sound, when you give
> someone a "Bronze Cheer." You learn something new every day.

Dat's da Bronix Cheer, (insultative name deleted)!

~Semper Fi~
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote

>>Also, please be respectful of others and DON'T CROSSPOST KEVIN.

> My computer does it automatically.

Mine too!

--oTTo--

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

[snips]

No cluons were harmed when Rich
> wrote:
>I think the orignal poster was complaining about the acrostics
>people like to use on this BBS, like "LOL" (Laughing Out Loudly),

That's one of those texting abbreviations for Lolling around, or
slacking off.

>"ROTFL" (Rolling On The Floor Laughing),

Actually, I think this is short for "There ain't no such thing as a
free breakfast", from the Roger Silverberg novel.

>and "WTF" (Waves
>To Friends). But these are pretty well known and you should
>be able to figur them out.

Really? I thought it was like the "phhbt!" sound, when you give
someone a "Bronze Cheer." You learn something new every day.

Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message

> WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU FREAKS SPEAK ENGLISH INSTEAD OF THIS CRAZY
> MADE-UP LANGUAGE THAT NO ONE UNDERSTANDS?!
>
> "LOL" "HTH" "HAND" "WTF"
>
> ARE YOU ALL RETARTED OR SOMETHING?!

Here is a primer on the language of Internet.

http://www.netlingo.com/emailsh.cfm

Read the bottom of that page for some additional tips.
--
Aloke
----

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

"Aloke Prasad" > wrote

>> WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU FREAKS SPEAK ENGLISH INSTEAD OF THIS CRAZY
>> MADE-UP LANGUAGE THAT NO ONE UNDERSTANDS?!
>>
>> "LOL" "HTH" "HAND" "WTF"
>>
>> ARE YOU ALL RETARTED OR SOMETHING?!

> Here is a primer on the language of Internet.
>
> http://www.netlingo.com/emailsh.cfm
>
> Read the bottom of that page for some additional tips.

It a darned shame that YHL and YHBT are not on there.

--oTTo--

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

>>Also, please be respectful of others and DON'T CROSSPOST KEVIN.

> My computer does it automatically.

Oh come on, you can't highlight and hit the delete key to remove the cross
posts? Get Outlook Express for Dummies.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

Spud wrote:
>>>Also, please be respectful of others and DON'T CROSSPOST KEVIN.

>>My computer does it automatically.

> Oh come on, you can't highlight and hit the delete key to remove the cross
> posts? Get Outlook Express for Dummies.

That's insane. He doesn't want to delete his copy of Outlook
Express, he just wants to send a message to this chat room.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

[snip WTF = waves To Friends]

Mark Edwards > neural net collapsed when he

No cluons were harmed when wrote:
>Dat's da Bronix Cheer, (insultative name deleted)!

No, I'm pretty sure it's "bronze". After all, Ben Grimm was from that
part of the country, and very fond of this sort of "raspberry". And he
was a sort of bronze color, which is appropriate since his DC Comics
character originated the bronze cheer.

You should check your facts before posting nonsense to Usenent.

Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

[snip Unsenet "lingo"]

No cluons were harmed when "Aloke Prasad"
> wrote:
>Here is a primer on the language of Internet.
>
>http://www.netlingo.com/emailsh.cfm

Now that's just stupid. The language of the interweb is English,
since it's owned by America.

Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

Mark Edwards wrote:

> No, I'm pretty sure it's "bronze". After all, Ben Grimm was from that
> part of the country, and very fond of this sort of "raspberry". And he
> was a sort of bronze color, which is appropriate since his DC Comics
> character originated the bronze cheer.
>
> You should check your facts before posting nonsense to Usenent.

You might be interested in these sources:

http://wordsmith.org/words/bronx_cheer.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronx_cheer
http://www.answers.com/topic/bronx-cheer

Googling on "bronze cheer" gives only 2 pages of hits, and none of them
say anything about definition or word origins.

--Lia

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

In any case you can pour the second brew into your house plants. The tannic
acid is good for plants.

Scott Dorsey wrote:

> Emil Harrison > wrote:
> >I was wondering if it was O.K. to use teabags more than once.

> It won't kill you. The worst that can happen is that you'll get weak
> tea.
>
> In the case of black teas, much of the lighter flavour constituents come
> out in the first cup. When you make a second cup, the stuff loses the
> flowery and fruity scents, and you have to steep it for longer to get
> as much flavour, making it more tannic.
>
> In the case of green and oolong teas, some of them actually improve
> with repeated steeps.
>
> For the most part, if you use loose tea you can get away with more steeps
> than if you use a bag, because there is better flow around the leaves.
> --scott

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

Getting tea bagged once is OK but if you go for seconds you get cream in
your coffee .......... if you know what I mean
; - {o

Mordechai Housman wrote:

> "Emil Harrison" > wrote in message
> >I was wondering if it was O.K. to use teabags more than once.

> It depends. What religion are you?

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

Tea bags are like condoms, you shouldn't try to use them twice
................. !!!!

Mark Edwards wrote:

> "Emil Harrison" > wrote:
> >>I was wondering if it was O.K. to use teabags more than once.

> No cluons were harmed when "Mordechai Housman"
> > wrote:
> >It depends. What religion are you?

> Oh man, you are a sick puppy!
>
> Depends should not be used as teabags, regardless of your religion.
> And if they've been used once, they should be thrown away!
>
> Mark Edwards
> --
> Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

Kevin S. Wilson > wrote:

>>LOL!

>WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU FREAKS SPEAK ENGLISH INSTEAD OF THIS CRAZY
>MADE-UP LANGUAGE THAT NO ONE UNDERSTANDS?!
>
>"LOL" "HTH" "HAND" "WTF"

RTFM.
--scott

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

Diva?

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

Mark Edwards > wrote:
> Now that's just stupid. The language of the interweb is English,
> since it's owned by America.

quit trolling: the English language is NOT owned by America, they're
merely squatting.

butting

--
I am very new to programming drivers so if I sound un-knowledgeable
then it's because I am.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

"Bryce Utting" > wrote in message
> Mark Edwards > wrote:
> > Now that's just stupid. The language of the interweb is English,
> > since it's owned by America.

> quit trolling: the English language is NOT owned by America, they're
> merely squatting.

OVER ENGLAND'S FACE

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking

Otto Bahn wrote:
> "Emil Harrison" > wrote
>
> >I was wondering if it was O.K. to use teabags more than once.

> It depends on what you are using them for. Either way,
> You're Allowed.
>
> --oTTo--

I hear you can put teabags (cooled) on your eyes to reduce puffiness.
Follow with chilled cucumber slices.

Just reporting....never actually tried it.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

it is shameful

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

On 2006-08-16, Aloke Prasad > wrote:

> Here is a primer on the language of Internet.
>
> http://www.netlingo.com/emailsh.cfm
>
> Read the bottom of that page for some additional tips.

This one makes so much more sense:

http://wikibology.wikispaces.com/abbreviations

HTH!

--
It was down by the dank tarn of Auber,
In the ghoul-haunted woodland of Weir.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

On 2006-08-16, Kevin S Wilson (aka Bruce)
> On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:10:57 GMT, "Spud" > wrote:
>>
>>Also, please be respectful of others and DON'T CROSSPOST KEVIN.

> My computer does it automatically.

How does one crosspost Kevins anyway?

--
TimC
"`Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.'" -THHGTTG
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Is it O.K. to re-use teabags? (Ping Aloke and rfdt)

[Aloke]
> Here is a primer on the language of Internet.
> http://www.netlingo.com/emailsh.cfm
> Read the bottom of that page for some additional tips.

[Michael]
No, it's not a tea group for this thread. The
thread gathered the trolls from a list of
groups, some composed solely of trolls.
The best way for us at rfdt to make it go
away is to *not* post to it. (I've removed
the other groups from this post so it goes
only to rfdt people.)

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

Kevin S. Wilson > mumbled something about::

>>Also, please be respectful of others and DON'T CROSSPOST KEVIN.

> My computer does it automatically.

Mine does as well, and my name isn't even Kevin

--
"...The job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which
strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

On 2006-08-16 19:52:30 -0500, Julia Altshuler > said:

> Mark Edwards wrote:
>
>> No, I'm pretty sure it's "bronze". After all, Ben Grimm was from that
>> part of the country, and very fond of this sort of "raspberry". And he
>> was a sort of bronze color, which is appropriate since his DC Comics
>> character originated the bronze cheer.
>>
>> You should check your facts before posting nonsense to Usenent.

> You might be interested in these sources:
>

> http://wordsmith.org/words/bronx_cheer.html
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronx_cheer
> http://www.answers.com/topic/bronx-cheer
>

> Googling on "bronze cheer" gives only 2 pages of hits, and none of them
> say anything about definition or word origins.
>
> --Lia

Maybe you should check this resource:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humor

Either that, or stop taking your LMAO inhibitors.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

Anon > wrote:
>> "C'est un Nagra. C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."

>Diva?

Yes, although sadly misquoted. But I'd been using it as a .signature for
fourteen years before anyone pointed out the misquote, and I figured it was
too late at that point to change it.
--scott
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 09:53:46 GMT, TimC
> wrote:

>On 2006-08-16, Kevin S Wilson (aka Bruce)
>> On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:10:57 GMT, "Spud" > wrote:
>>>
>>>Also, please be respectful of others and DON'T CROSSPOST KEVIN.

>> My computer does it automatically.

>How does one crosspost Kevins anyway?

Dinner and a movie would be a nice start.

--
"Danked," the past participle of "dank", is used to refer to someone
who replies to his own post on an online forum posing as another person
(see "Internet sock puppet") but forgetting to change his username . . . .
This was an act of stupidity meriting a name of its own, and because the hapless
contributor's username was Danks, the term "dank" or "danked" emerged.
-- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danked
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 22:21:36 GMT, "Aloke Prasad"
> wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
.. .

>> WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU FREAKS SPEAK ENGLISH INSTEAD OF THIS CRAZY
>> MADE-UP LANGUAGE THAT NO ONE UNDERSTANDS?!
>>
>> "LOL" "HTH" "HAND" "WTF"
>>
>> ARE YOU ALL RETARTED OR SOMETHING?!

>Here is a primer on the language of Internet.
>
>http://www.netlingo.com/emailsh.cfm

Like I'm dumb enough to clink on a link that leads to an executable
file!! Most likely it's a virus or a TLA.

--
"Danked," the past participle of "dank", is used to refer to someone
who replies to his own post on an online forum posing as another person
(see "Internet sock puppet") but forgetting to change his username . . . .
This was an act of stupidity meriting a name of its own, and because the hapless
contributor's username was Danks, the term "dank" or "danked" emerged.
-- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danked
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,triangle.bizarre,alt.fan.howard-stern

"Scott Dorsey" > wrote

>>>LOL!

>>WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU FREAKS SPEAK ENGLISH INSTEAD OF THIS CRAZY
>>MADE-UP LANGUAGE THAT NO ONE UNDERSTANDS?!
>>
>>"LOL" "HTH" "HAND" "WTF"

> RTFM.

Dorsey remains eternally clueless.

--oTTo--

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

Default Is it O.K. to re-use teabags? -PLEASE STOP THIS NONSENSE

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 03:09:26 GMT, Thomas Silverstein
> wrote:

>On Wed, Shen wrote:
>> Emily,
>> Who knew your question would prompt such ludicrous, vulgar, and
>> irresponsible reactions from all these LITTLE BOYS?

I certainly didn't see it coming. Seems VERY untypical of the Usernet
(tm).

>> I'm hoping they are over their tantrums and have paused a while to grow
>> up.

That's some long pause.

>> This is a tea group isn't it? And not a feminine hygeine discussion.

I'm not in a chat room about tea. BTW, do you know of a chat room
about feminine hygeine?

>No doubt.
>
>I was totally repulsed when that guy made some post about the
>tablespoon full of poop he discovered in his undergarments.

I think he was making all that stuff up.

--
"Danked," the past participle of "dank", is used to refer to someone
who replies to his own post on an online forum posing as another person
(see "Internet sock puppet") but forgetting to change his username . . . .
This was an act of stupidity meriting a name of its own, and because the hapless
contributor's username was Danks, the term "dank" or "danked" emerged.
-- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danked

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,triangle.bizarre,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote

>>> This is a tea group isn't it? And not a feminine hygeine discussion.

> I'm not in a chat room about tea. BTW, do you know of a chat room
> about feminine hygeine?

SUBSCRIBE!

--oTTo--

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 23:54:06 GMT, "Spud" > wrote:

>>>Also, please be respectful of others and DON'T CROSSPOST KEVIN.

>> My computer does it automatically.

>Oh come on, you can't highlight and hit the delete key to remove the cross
>posts? Get Outlook Express for Dummies.

Why would I use a piece of software with such an insulting name?
Buying it would only encourage that "the consumer is an idiot"
mentality.

--
"Danked," the past participle of "dank", is used to refer to someone
who replies to his own post on an online forum posing as another person
(see "Internet sock puppet") but forgetting to change his username . . . .
This was an act of stupidity meriting a name of its own, and because the hapless
contributor's username was Danks, the term "dank" or "danked" emerged.
-- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danked
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:18:31 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
> wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote

>> I'm not in a chat room about tea. BTW, do you know of a chat room
>> about feminine hygeine?

>SUBSCRIBE!

You're new to the Usernet (tm), right? That command doesn't work. Use
the following command instead (without the quotation points):

"ADD ME TO THE LITS"

--
"Danked," the past participle of "dank", is used to refer to someone
who replies to his own post on an online forum posing as another person
(see "Internet sock puppet") but forgetting to change his username . . . .
This was an act of stupidity meriting a name of its own, and because the hapless
contributor's username was Danks, the term "dank" or "danked" emerged.
-- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danked
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.howard-stern

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote

>>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote

>>> I'm not in a chat room about tea. BTW, do you know of a chat room
>>> about feminine hygeine?

>>SUBSCRIBE!
>>

> You're new to the Usernet (tm), right?

Usernet?! I'm surfing the web with IE. Tools --> News.

> That command doesn't work. Use
> the following command instead (without the quotation points):
>
> "ADD ME TO THE LITS"

Don't be stupid. I remember litservers, and the command
was SUBSCRIBE.

--oTTo--

TeaBags online in the UK... Dan405 Tea 1 03-11-2017 12:14 PM
Is it O.K. to re-use teabags? Emil Harrison General Cooking 122 15-09-2006 05:29 PM
Is it O.K. to re-use teabags? Kevin S. Wilson Barbecue 77 15-09-2006 09:57 AM
Is it O.K. to re-use teabags? Kevin S. Wilson Barbecue 0 21-08-2006 10:30 PM
Teabags Marjolein Bastin Elly Tea 0 04-05-2004 06:50 PM