Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Chinese Black Teas

How many kinds of black teas are there in China?

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Here is a Japanese website that breaks down Chinese teas by province.
You'll need the language character set or other means to see the
Chinese characters but the pinyin is readable.

http://chinese-tea.info/sanchi/index.html

Chinese teas are like particle physics. The more you look the more you
see. I'm putting together a list of Wuyi teas for a screen dump. I
wonder if some description like 'northern Fujian' would be another
moniker for the Wuyi mountains?

Jim

PS Danny whatever list you are putting together please send me a copy
if it has the Chinese characters.

wrote:
> How many kinds of black teas are there in China?

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

> Jim
>
> PS Danny whatever list you are putting together please send me a copy
> if it has the Chinese characters.

Hey Jim,

Let me re-work that for you...

Danny

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

If it's a big deal don't worry about it otherwise Thanks. If somebody
tells me Huang Jin Gui taste like sweet scented Osmanthus it does
otherwise it doesn't. I took some Indian friends to an Asian grocery
with a booth that serves Boba after a wonderful eggplant curry. Those
black eyeballs haunted me all night because we passed around the iced
smoothie and hot milk concoctions.

Jim

samarkand wrote:
> > Jim
> >
> > PS Danny whatever list you are putting together please send me a copy
> > if it has the Chinese characters.
> >

> Hey Jim,
>
> Let me re-work that for you...
>
> Danny

My most expensive Chinese teas ever Space Cowboy Tea 2 26-08-2008 01:29 PM
Toxins in Chinese teas [email protected] Tea 38 08-02-2007 08:55 PM
Chinese Black Teas [email protected] Tea 5 06-07-2006 03:19 PM
chinese green teas Lars M Tea 7 16-03-2004 10:24 PM
chinese green teas Tom Wooldridge Tea 0 15-03-2004 06:40 PM