FoodBanter.com

-   Tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/)
-   -   Chinese food is the solution:healthy & balanced food for you (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/92069-chinese-food-solution-healthy.html)

[email protected] 21-05-2006 05:08 PM

Chinese food is the solution:healthy & balanced food for you

Chinese food emphasizes on consuming a diet that contains a healthy
balance between yin and yang. You'll find most Chinese dishes are made
of a mixture of ingredients and each meal is made up of a combination
of dishes.
That's why:
You always get a cup of steamed rice for every entree
There is usually vegetable mixed with meat entree
A fried dish usually comes with a steamed dish or soup
I know you have already realized that Chinese food is healthy and
balanced food that is good for your health.
Actually according to a survey held by the food industry,
72.4% people think that Chinese food is healthy
89.3% people like Chinese food
67.8% people would like to cook Chinese food if they know how
Before you start looking for vitamin pills or supplements, start eating
a health and balanced diet from today.
http://chineserecipesmhuw.blogspot.com/#chineserecipes

Mydnight 24-05-2006 03:48 AM

Chinese food is the solution:healthy & balanced food for you

>Chinese food emphasizes on consuming a diet that contains a healthy
>balance between yin and yang

Rubbish. Most common Chinese food is fried and very oily; vegetables
and all.

Ozzy[_1_] 24-05-2006 04:43 PM

Chinese food is the solution:healthy & balanced food for you

wrote in news:1148227680.128938.236130
@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Actually according to a survey held by the food industry,
> 72.4% people think that Chinese food is healthy
> 89.3% people like Chinese food
> 67.8% people would like to cook Chinese food if they know how

Ya, people think, people like, people would... what does this have to do
with actual health claims?

I am a Chinese food fan, myself, preferring good Chinese cuisine to French
-- but the almost ubiquitous corn starch, sugar, and the very common MSG
("mei jing" -- flavor enhancer, I believe) are hardly healthly ingredients.

But so what? We don't eat solely for health, anyway.

Ozzy