Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Canadian tea supply store.

I do not mind doing business outside Canada, but I rather shy away from the
hassle of custom and inspection and associate cost.
It would be easier for me to do business within Canada. Does anyone have a
Canadian supplier list?

TIA

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

There are some other some other vendors in Canada.

There is House of Tea in Toronto. They have some rare teas, beside the
regular stuff. But they are quite expensive, as far as I am concerned.

There is also Capital Tea: www.capitaltea.com
I have heard good things about them but haven't ordered from them yet.

If you are in Toronto area, Ten Ren has shops in Toronto Chinatown, as
well as in Markham, Thornhill, and some other places. But their shops
seem to be more expensive in CAnada than in the US -- even if you
account for conversion rate.

There is also some place in Kitchener that I heard good things about
but can't remember the name.

Maxim

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

you may visit www.jardinduthe.ca , this store has great deal for high
quality of japanese green tea.

> wrote in message
> I do not mind doing business outside Canada, but I rather shy away from

the
> hassle of custom and inspection and associate cost.
> It would be easier for me to do business within Canada. Does anyone have

> Canadian supplier list?
>
> TIA

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Thanks for the information.
I have visited their site. Nice, but I failed to click on a price list.

"howard" > wrote in message
> you may visit www.jardinduthe.ca , this store has great deal for high
> quality of japanese green tea.
>

> > wrote in message
>> I do not mind doing business outside Canada, but I rather shy away from

> the
>> hassle of custom and inspection and associate cost.
>> It would be easier for me to do business within Canada. Does anyone have

>> Canadian supplier list?
>>
>> TIA

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

to check their pricing , you have to go to visit commander votre Thé
EN-LIGNE, visitez Ici... and then you may see the pricing ...

> wrote in message
> Thanks for the information.
> I have visited their site. Nice, but I failed to click on a price list.
>
> "howard" > wrote in message
> > you may visit www.jardinduthe.ca , this store has great deal for high
> > quality of japanese green tea.
> >

> > > wrote in message
> >> I do not mind doing business outside Canada, but I rather shy away from

> > the
> >> hassle of custom and inspection and associate cost.
> >> It would be easier for me to do business within Canada. Does anyone

have
> >> Canadian supplier list?
> >>
> >> TIA

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

oh oh .. it may interest you..
http://www.jardinduthe.ca/eng/leafTea/Japan/sencha.htm
good luck

> wrote in message
> Thanks for the information.
> I have visited their site. Nice, but I failed to click on a price list.
>
> "howard" > wrote in message
> > you may visit www.jardinduthe.ca , this store has great deal for high
> > quality of japanese green tea.
> >

> > > wrote in message
> >> I do not mind doing business outside Canada, but I rather shy away from

> > the
> >> hassle of custom and inspection and associate cost.
> >> It would be easier for me to do business within Canada. Does anyone

have
> >> Canadian supplier list?
> >>
> >> TIA

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea