FoodBanter.com

-   Tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/)
-   -   Something to mix with Dandelion leaf (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/83408-something-mix-dandelion-leaf.html)

M.Melnicki 18-02-2006 04:11 AM

Something to mix with Dandelion leaf

I have recently fallen in love with Dandelion Leaf. I would drink it
all the time if it were not for my need for caffeine. Lately I've been
blending it with green tea, but I'm looking for an added dimension to
that pairing. What would you add? Or would you go a totally different
route with Mate or Black Tea?

It's also great (and healthy!) mixed with Nettle Leaf!

[email protected] 18-02-2006 04:25 PM

Something to mix with Dandelion leaf

Anise Hyssop leaves go nicely with dandylion.
Orange mint might also work.
So would Raspberry or Blackberry leaves.