Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Tea addict joins the forum

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, but not to tea. I've been drinking tea
seriously for the past 10 years, and am excited to find a place where I
can discuss the finer point of camellia sinensis with you all.

I'm from the prairies of Canada so I know how important a good warm cup
of tea is. I'm partial to true tea (white, green, oolong, and black),
but also enjoy a nice cup of herbal in the evenings (especially Rooibos
and Tibetan Wild Lavender).

I'd say my favourite tea would have to be TWO DOVES SILVER NEEDLE.
It's smooth, deep and has a haunting, almost non existent, peach note.
I brew it for 15 minutes at 70C.

So that's me. Again, I look forward to many discussion over the coming
months and years.

Warmest Regards,

Robert Hanson
www.hansontea.com

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Barky Bark

bummer, the post fooled me.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

I'm sorry if my post is taken as spam. You're right, I do own my own
tea company, and yes we do sell 2 Doves Silver Needle. The fact is
this is my favorite tea (I drink it everyday). We've been around for
quite some time and only recently moved to online sales. I guess I
must have stepped across the line in terms of promoting/contributing on
these forum...please accept my apologies.

"They have already infested several tea mailing lists"

The only other mailing list I've ever contributed to is tea mail. I
just thought it was a good way to introduce myself.

Again...apologies.

Robert Hanson
www.hansontea.com

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

"Would you describe yourself as a spammer?"

NO. Sorry, I'm new to internet forums and must have overstepped the
boundaries. I apologize.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Blair P. Houghton

All depends on what you contribute outside of plugging your products.

--Blair

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Robert

Hi, man, hope you can find some information in this site:
www.teahistory.net. hope this can give you some help.

Zippy joins the Tea Party dogma_i Tea 0 02-07-2010 11:24 AM
Monica Pignotti: Internet Addict and Crackpot My Shiny Plastic Head General Cooking 5 06-06-2010 08:13 PM
Confessions of a Sweettart addict. Andy General Cooking 3 06-08-2006 10:02 PM
Hello everyone - Sushi Addict Here Talk2Me Sushi 9 14-06-2006 08:11 PM
coffee addict [email protected] Coffee 0 19-12-2004 12:12 PM