Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Christopher Richards

Default High Tea Outrage!

What an affront to civilization! What sort of underhanded writer could even
think that high tea was served at four 'o clock.

Follow this link to blatant disinformation about tea. Beware of offending
your gentle sensibilities:
http://www.soyouwanna.com/site/syws/...a/hightea.html

I'm sure everyone here understands the difference between afternoon tea
(low tea), which can be cream tea, or light tea. Full or high tea is a much
more substantial affair and had later in the day.

I am forcing myself to have another cuppa in order to calm down.

Christopher

www.teamadness.com

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Falky foo

Well, the author is evidently a member of the under-class and doubtless
happy in the role.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Michael Plant

Christopher gy.com12/11/05

> What an affront to civilization! What sort of underhanded writer could even
> think that high tea was served at four 'o clock.

Christopher,

Reversing high and low tea to my mind is not outrageous. What is outrageous
is what "those people" do to a brussel sprout. Poor little vegetables. It's
against God. Low life at high tea.

Michael