Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Tea of Life

Hi,

My wife has been raving about a tea she found at a local coffee shop.
The brand name is Tea of Life and they seem to produce about eight
different blends. The person at the coffee shop didn't know where they
got it.

I googled "tea of life" figuring it would turn up the company but it
didn't. Does anyone know where I might be able to order some online?
Id like to get her some for Christmas.

Thanks.

Gary J Sibio

http://home.earthlink.net/~garysibio

There are 10 types of people in this world -- those who understand binary numbers and those who do not.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

all i could find with that as a brand name was:
http://www.toflife.co.uk/homepage.html
which is a tetley bottled ice tea...

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On 2 Dec 2005 00:26:02 -0800, wrote:

>all i could find with that as a brand name was:

http://www.toflife.co.uk/homepage.html
>which is a tetley bottled ice tea...

Yeah, I saw that one also. Thanks anyway.

Gary J Sibio

http://home.earthlink.net/~garysibio

There are 10 types of people in this world -- those who understand binary numbers and those who do not.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Denise

I'm in Michigan and they have Tea of Life in TJ Maxx
stores. It's more expensive than the other brands, but
bought it as a gift thinking it must be good.
..

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Denise

....forgot to give you the online address: amazontea.biz
..