Scott Dorsey

Default New Automatic Tea Maker

> wrote:
>
>as i was not brewing tea
>at the mercenary / manley party,
>i ran into s. rosenthal
>of the magic shop.
>
>he is the tea drinker
>who sent me to the
>plating & pressing plant
>on west 54th st.

You should have brewed tea. On Saturday night, we took Dave Josephson
out to the Ten Ren store, where he got some decent green teas for his
girlfriend. I do like Ten Ren, and I disagree with the folks here that
say all their products are overpriced. The high end products _are_
overpriced, but they have some decent teas on the lower end of the list
for reasonable money.

I wasn't all that impressed with their Lapsang Souchong, though. I had
never tried it before, since the Rockville, MD. store doesn't carry it.

We tried to make it to a couple other tea shops, like Great Wall, but
unfortunately everybody was closed on Sunday and not open late on
Saturday.

>he is trying to remember
>the name of the company for you.
>
>more info later
>about that building .
>
>i am trying to locate a 1978
>yellow pages.

I would love to know who owned that facility before Gabe bought it.
Gabe is sorely missed. I remeber making loose tea in his demo room
at the Stereophile show and having him look at me like I was some kind
of alien.
--scott