Falky foo

Default new horizon - home tea blending

I'm getting bored with tea now and am considering kicking my experience up a
notch by mixing various blends at home to come up with a "superblend" of two
or more teas that would cause instantaneous rapture.

toci

Go for it. Report. Toci
Falky foo wrote:
> I'm getting bored with tea now and am considering kicking my experience up a
> notch by mixing various blends at home to come up with a "superblend" of two
> or more teas that would cause instantaneous rapture.

Michael Plant

Falky 0/7/05

> I'm getting bored with tea now and am considering kicking my experience up a
> notch by mixing various blends at home to come up with a "superblend" of two
> or more teas that would cause instantaneous rapture.

A good friend of mine does this and his blends are quite pleasing.

Michael

Falky foo

does he take notes?

"Michael Plant" > wrote in message
> Falky 0/7/05
>

> > I'm getting bored with tea now and am considering kicking my experience

up a
> > notch by mixing various blends at home to come up with a "superblend" of

two
> > or more teas that would cause instantaneous rapture.
> >

> A good friend of mine does this and his blends are quite pleasing.
>
> Michael

Michael Plant

[M]
Yes, he does. But he and his notes are unavailable
at this time. When they surface, I'll see what
further information I can get.
Michael

[FF]
> does he take notes?

[FF]
>>> I'm getting bored with tea now and
>>> am considering kicking my experience
>>> up a notch by mixing various blends
>>> at home to come up with a "superblend"
>>> of two or more teas that would
>>> cause instantaneous rapture.

[M]
>> A good friend of mine does this and
>> his blends are quite pleasing.
>>
>> Michael

Falky foo

cool.

"Michael Plant" > wrote in message
> [M]
> Yes, he does. But he and his notes are unavailable
> at this time. When they surface, I'll see what
> further information I can get.
> Michael
>
> [FF]
> > does he take notes?
> >

> [FF]

> [M]
> >> A good friend of mine does this and
> >> his blends are quite pleasing.
> >>
> >> Michael

OT Deepwater Horizon sf[_9_] General Cooking 0 02-06-2010 02:31 AM
Deepwater Horizon could get many, many times worse Steve B[_12_] General Cooking 3 31-05-2010 05:50 PM
Horizon offset Cam[_1_] Barbecue 3 04-03-2010 11:46 PM
A new website on the horizon [email protected] General Cooking 0 09-02-2006 12:50 PM
Horizon Foods Bruce Wraa Marketplace 0 25-01-2006 08:31 PM