Space Cowboy

Default English names for Chinese Banks

Hi,

I need help with the following bank names. My screen resolution isn't
good enough to determine the English under the Chinese.

Thanks,
Jim

http://image.taobao.com/2k5/sys/item...l/bank_sdb.gif
http://image.taobao.com/2k5/sys/item.../bank_cmbc.gif

niisonge

Space Cowboy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need help with the following bank names. My screen resolution isn't
> good enough to determine the English under the Chinese.

> http://image.taobao.com/2k5/sys/item...l/bank_sdb.gif
> http://image.taobao.com/2k5/sys/item.../bank_cmbc.gif

The first one is Shenzhen Fazhan Yinhang (Shenzhen Development Bank Co.
Ltd.).

The second one is Zhongguo Minsheng Yinhang (China Minsheng Banking
Corp. Ltd.)

Space Cowboy

Thanks. These banks and the ones in another post accept EFT on TaoBao.
PayPal is now an option on some Ebay China pu auctions. I just noticed
it today.

Jim