Melinda

Default Second Flush Darjeelings

Does anyone know when the second flush darjeelings are ready?

Melinda

--
"I know. You know I know. I know you know I know. We know Henry knows,
and Henry knows we know it."

We're a knowledgeable family." ::smiles:: -Geoffrey, Lion in Winter

danube

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 23:00:04 -0700, Melinda wrote:

> Does anyone know when the second flush darjeelings are ready?
>
> Melinda

Should be about now. I saw a 2005 Assam Harmutty in the shops last week.

JB
hanry

what is darjeelings meaning?

Aloke Prasad

"hanry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> what is darjeelings meaning?

The best black tea :-)

I buy mine from

http://www.silvertipstea.com/Merchan..._ Code=BT_DAR
--
Aloke
----

Scott Dorsey

In article .com>,
hanry > wrote:
>what is darjeelings meaning?

It is a place in India where tea is grown, and it is also the tea that
is grown there.
--scott

Aloke Prasad

oups.com...

http://www.darjeelingtea.com/
http://pages.ripco.net/~c4ha2na9/tea/faq.html#4.1.3.
http://www.harvestfields.netfirms.co...eeling_tea.htm
http://www.harvestfields.netfirms.co...ckteatypes.htm
--
Aloke
----

DPM

Melinda,

I got my first of the season in early August from Upton (TD34: Makaibari
FTGFOP1 Vintage Musc. 2nd Fl. (DJ-102)). It's lovely, but then I've never
had a bad Darjeeling from Makaibari.

Regards,
Dean

"Melinda" > wrote in message
> Does anyone know when the second flush darjeelings are ready?
>
> Melinda
>
> --
> "I know. You know I know. I know you know I know. We know Henry knows,
> and Henry knows we know it."
>
> We're a knowledgeable family." ::smiles:: -Geoffrey, Lion in Winter

SN

anyone know what are some good ones available at Chado Tea Room (or
somewhere else in LosAngeles/Hollywood area)
thanks.

CCCarlisle

I hope you try the Chado Tea Room afternoon tea. They had the *best*
tea sandwiches!

Tea-wise, I recommend the 2nd flush Namring Upper (T-41) and 1st flush
Gopaldhara Wonder Tea (T-554).

"SN" > wrote:
> anyone know what are some good ones available at Chado Tea Room (or
> somewhere else in LosAngeles/Hollywood area)
> thanks.

SN

had just made a list and had T41, but i didnt find the Gopaldhara (i
guess i misspelled), thanks for the id

CCCarlisle wrote:
> I hope you try the Chado Tea Room afternoon tea. They had the *best*
> tea sandwiches!
>
> Tea-wise, I recommend the 2nd flush Namring Upper (T-41) and 1st flush
> Gopaldhara Wonder Tea (T-554).

CCCarlisle

Some of the teas on Chado's website are not on their list; I don't know
why. You can do a search for "Gopaldhara" and find all of the
Gopaldhara teas (or search by id, as you noticed).

First Flush Darjeelings Ozzy Tea 0 01-04-2008 02:22 AM
What if I crush my 1st flush Darjeelings? Aloke Prasad[_2_] Tea 20 05-04-2007 01:24 AM
FF 2006 Darjeelings? Melinda Tea 11 03-02-2006 07:28 AM
where can i buy first flush darjeelings? camelia leaf Tea 1 21-04-2005 09:37 PM
where can i buy first flush darjeelings? camelia leaf Tea 0 21-04-2005 09:27 PM