Eric

Default Free Jenaer Tea-For-One Tea Glass Set (only 5)

I have to be really carefully with this offer so the offer
expires 9/6/05 at 12pm est. Chosen participates will
receive a free Jenaer Glas Tea-for-One set. The set
includes large tea glass, saucer, metal mesh infuser and
lid. View at address below:

http://www.sunjaratea.com/product.as...id=11&catid=46

I need 3 regular tea connoisseur and 2 new tea connoisseur
to do a survey. This doesn't require the gathering of
personal information, but I will need the following:

# of years as a tea connoisseur
Type of teas you like (ex. blk,grn)
How do you prepare your tea? pot or cup

You will be notified within 2hrs of your submission if you
have been chosen to participate. I will post a reply to
this message if I get 5 participates before Tuesday.

Please submit emails to .

..

I just dropped one of my Anchor Hocking glass bowls w/glass lids onthe floor John Kuthe[_3_] General Cooking 2 05-02-2016 05:21 PM
FREE JENAER Glas Tea-4-One Offer is CLOSED!!! Eric Tea 0 04-09-2005 07:38 PM
Jenaer Glas jenandcleo Tea 1 19-08-2005 02:26 AM
Adagio, IPOT, Earl Grey, Irish Breakfast, Jenaer Serendip Tea 1 23-03-2005 02:58 PM
Glass teas pot and glass/seramic stove tops. Thad the man ([email protected]) Tea 3 19-07-2004 01:28 AM