Mike Petro

Space Cowboy wrote:
> But before I accept I also want
> you too include a message board on your website. That should also be a
> 'concession' because it is SOP for the WWW.

Take a hike, no deal!

I will NOT, under any circumstances, allow some cantankerous blowhard
wannabe Newsgroup Moderator (aka Troll) to tell me how to run my own
website.

Enough Said,

Mike Petro
http://www.pu-erh.net
Now with a mirror in China located at http://www.justpuer.com
(This URL may change soon, I am trying for http://us.pu-erh.net)
The webspace is being donated by Chinese Puer Enthusiasts
(like myself, they don't sell anything)

Space Cowboy

The beat goes on.

Jim

Mike Petro wrote:
> Space Cowboy wrote:
> > But before I accept I also want
> > you too include a message board on your website. That should also be a
> > 'concession' because it is SOP for the WWW.

> Take a hike, no deal!
>
> I will NOT, under any circumstances, allow some cantankerous blowhard
> wannabe Newsgroup Moderator (aka Troll) to tell me how to run my own
> website.
>
> Enough Said,
>
> Mike Petro
> http://www.pu-erh.net
> Now with a mirror in China located at http://www.justpuer.com
> (This URL may change soon, I am trying for http://us.pu-erh.net)
> The webspace is being donated by Chinese Puer Enthusiasts
> (like myself, they don't sell anything)

Space Cowboy

A mediocre tea does not mean it is stale otherwise any commercial tea I
get is fresher than anything from a website in a ziplock bag.

Jim

Dog Ma 1 (reply w/o spam) wrote:
> Space Cowboy wrote:
> >There is no such thing as mediocre tea. It all
> > depends on your tastebuds.

> Intriguing proposition. Though a big fan of Stilton, durian and pickled
> herring, I recognize these as acquired tastes. (Still trying to find an
> importer for surstromming.) My impression is that nearly everyone is born
> with a predisposition against stale/decayed odors. So while there is a huge
> range of tea styles, to me stale tea will taste mediocre (at best) to anyone
> who's had the fresh stuff.
>
> On the other hand, I live in a country where some people prefer Tang to
> fresh-squeezed orange juice, sow ho knows.
>
> -DM

Derek

On 12 Sep 2005 07:25:28 -0700, Space Cowboy wrote:

> When somebody gives me a take it or leave it ultimatum I always walk
> away. It means there is nothing on the table. I didn't do that in
> this case and gave it some more thought over the weekend even while the
> taunts from you and the peanut gallery continued. In this case you
> want me to 'shut the hell up' while you make a 'concession' denying any
> culpability. Okay I can live with that if your changes are done in
> good faith literally and figuratively. But before I accept I also want
> you too include a message board on your website. That should also be a
> 'concession' because it is SOP for the WWW. I still reserve the right
> to raise issues not pertaining to your website directly or indirectly.
> I will do that in good faith so we can still agree to disagree.

He's willing to give you what you said that you want, but rather than
accept it, you want even more?

Good Lord. Why don't we just give you half of Poland while we're at
it.

--
Derek

"It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority. By
definition, there are already enough people to do that." -- G. H.
Hardy
Michael Plant

/12/05

> On 12 Sep 2005 07:25:28 -0700, Space Cowboy wrote:
>
>> When somebody gives me a take it or leave it ultimatum I always walk
>> away. It means there is nothing on the table. I didn't do that in
>> this case and gave it some more thought over the weekend even while the
>> taunts from you and the peanut gallery continued. In this case you
>> want me to 'shut the hell up' while you make a 'concession' denying any
>> culpability. Okay I can live with that if your changes are done in
>> good faith literally and figuratively. But before I accept I also want
>> you too include a message board on your website. That should also be a
>> 'concession' because it is SOP for the WWW. I still reserve the right
>> to raise issues not pertaining to your website directly or indirectly.
>> I will do that in good faith so we can still agree to disagree.

> He's willing to give you what you said that you want, but rather than
> accept it, you want even more?
>
> Good Lord. Why don't we just give you half of Poland while we're at
> it.
>
> --
> Derek

Or even better, why don't we just give half of Poland back to Poland -- the
stolen part, that is.

Michael

Melinda

Hey DogMa, every try hakarl? You might like it..::grin::