stePH

Default Wedgwood English Breakfast

Wedgwood English Breakfast is the only tea tha I absolutely require
milk in. The tea is broken down into small pieces that look like they
belong in a tea bag, and the brew is so powerfully astringent that I
need a couple of teaspoons in a 12-oz cup to make it drinkable.

The Wedgwood Earl Grey, on the other hand, is quite nice.

stePH
--
GoogleGroups licks balls.

But if the English Breakfast isn't nice, why do you drink it at all?

(Nicer than licking balls, though, I presume?)

stePH

Well, I paid for it and I don't think I can get a refund, plus it's
palatable with a little bit of milk. I just drink it in the morning
for the caffeine; pleasure teas come later in the day.

stePH
--
GoogleGroups licks balls.

Scott Dorsey

In article .com>,
> wrote:
>But if the English Breakfast isn't nice, why do you drink it at all?
>
>(Nicer than licking balls, though, I presume?)

I assure you that if I could lick my balls, I'd never leave the house.
--scott

Then you'd be missing out on the pleasures of ball licking at dawn in a
longjing plantation, Scott.

"C'est un Nagra. =A0C'est suisse, et comme la bande magnetique, et les
films de JJ Benieux, presqu' obsolete."

if y'll pardonne me bad french