Space Cowboy

Default Big Brother and my zipcode

I just got another package from China from another dealer and my
zipcode is again an UPC label. It's either the PO in Kunming helps by
attaching the zipcode sticker or FDA has preapproved me for clearing
customs when they look up who I'm not in their terrorist watchlist
database. This was the fastest shipment ever by SAL 3 weeks to the
day. They must have held up the slow boat from China just for me. I
can finally say I found a cooked cake I like. It is very aromatic and
smells almost sweet like some green. The taste has one simple note
without the complexity and harshness of others. No earthiness at all.
I not sure of the factory or year. The seller says Dragon Phoenix. It
has embossed scorpion. I can't cross reference it with TaoBao or Ebay.
It comes in 4 x 250g bamboo box.

Jim

Supersize me brother Dave Smith[_1_] General Cooking 9 25-01-2013 10:35 AM
I once gave my gf's brother a BJ Somebody General Cooking 4 21-12-2012 05:22 AM
Prodegal Brother found again...... Peter Lucas[_15_] General Cooking 0 07-09-2010 10:36 PM
My kid brother Nick Cramer Diabetic 15 29-04-2008 11:33 AM
Oh, brother (I roll my eyes) Eva Whitley Vegan 191 23-05-2004 04:45 PM