DPM

Default Bai Hao Oolong

I understand that Bai Hao is harvested in the summer. Does anyone know when
the tea typically hits the market?

--

Regards,
Dean Macinskas

Email address is a spam sink - please reply to group.
---
"There are three principal ways to lose money: wine, women, and engineers.
While the first two are more pleasant, the third is by far the more
certain."
- Baron Rothschild

Rosco

Hits the market ... in the States? It's already on the market in Taiwan.

Ross

DPM wrote:
> I understand that Bai Hao is harvested in the summer. Does anyone know when
> the tea typically hits the market?

--
Oolong Tea direct from Taiwan
http://www.teafromtaiwan.com/
DPM

Ross,

Sorry - I meant the US, although the way markets work today I can't imagine
a significant delay between the two.

Have you tried this year's tea? What do you think?

Regards,
Dean

"Rosco" > wrote in message
> Hits the market ... in the States? It's already on the market in Taiwan.
>
> Ross
>
> DPM wrote:
> > I understand that Bai Hao is harvested in the summer. Does anyone know

when
> > the tea typically hits the market?
> >

> --
> Oolong Tea direct from Taiwan
> http://www.teafromtaiwan.com/

Rosco

Hi Dean,

A friend served me some new Bai Hao last week - superb. Different from
other harvests? I would have to do a side by side comparison to really
tell.

Ross

--
Oolong Tea direct from Taiwan
http://www.teafromtaiwan.com/
sherdwen

i went to a tea estate where we made white tip oolong, and it is
amazing after the fermentation and initial drying and then rolling it
seems to pull the white hairs out/and up and the tea turns a little
white.. it is made of several colors if it is a good bai
hao-red-white-green-black-brown or yellow? i forget but i think it is
5 colors all together?
anyone know?

ceremony stuff if anyone is interested it is here.
http://teaarts.blogspot.com/

sherdwen

Oolong Tea alicek Tea 0 07-12-2010 09:53 AM
Wu Yi Yan Cha Bing - A Lush Oolong! And The Smoothest Nai Xiang (milk) Oolong! Shen[_2_] Tea 12 20-01-2008 11:27 PM
What is Oolong tea? Douglas Tea 6 12-03-2005 08:44 PM
What is Oolong tea? Douglas Tea 0 27-02-2005 06:21 PM
oolong tea Joanne Rosen Tea 13 14-12-2004 09:16 AM