Chinesetea

Default Chinese Oolong Tea Skills

Hi, This is Lee from Fujian, China, where is the hometown of Oolong
tea. I also like tea, I hope to discuss with you about Chinese tea,
chinese tea culture, tea and health. I also hope to know more about
what you think of Oolong tea, chinese tea.Your attendence to join the
discussion is my pleasure. Here to introduce the traditional Oolong tea
skills which prevails in China for many years (Especially in South-east
China) and currently spreads to the North and West region of China,
even other countries. It is similiar Yunnan Puer Tea which is favourite
throughout China now.

To me,tea is not only kind of health beverage, also it stands kind of
culture, life style, economic, ect.

To really make oolong tea is a kind of demonstrative performance, it
let the drinkers understand the steeping technique of the Oolong tea
Specially the famous tea Oolong tea, the swells process is extremely
fastidious,it is a kind of tasting tea art which melts the traditional
technique and the modern, has the local favour ,what it transmits is
tea road spirits: such as Pure, elegant,and ritual,unite.

PuTea pure, the pure heart of tea host, melting the tea friend to be
pure, are tea foundation.

Elegant:Steep tea carefully, the rhyme exquisite body, the elegant tea
bureau which show the flow of the tea skill.

Ritual:Think of the nature, respect to the tea farmer, treat the tea
customer honestly and friendly, that is the tea Germany for tea host.

Unite:It is harmony between the person, the tea and the natural,
belongs to the love of soul tea skill ,it is "road" for tea skill!

Following the dissemination of Pure, simple and elegant tea skill,
Oolong tea road will inspire the people to move towards a higher level
life boundary.

The white crane bathes (Washes the cup): And enhances the tea set
temperature with the boiling water cleaning the cup.

Oolong fall into the palace(Falls the tea):
According to tea/water 1:20 proportions put the tea, may act according
to individual hobby the tea shade suitable fluctuation tea quality.

Hang the pot rinse tallness(making tea):Operates the canteen to enhance
breaks in the tea set.

The spring freezes facesblows froth)scrape off floats with tea lid.

The Duke Guan patrols the city(pour tea):Soak for one to 3 minutes,
then pour into various cups in turn.

Hanxin counts soliders:
Pour the tea until a little, then drip into each cup by drops to be
even.

Enjoy the color and smell the fragrance (look at tea):View the tea
color in the cup, smell the fragrance of the tea.

Sip the manna(to drink tea):First smell its fragrance, latter tastes
its taste, sip while smell, drink thinly with the shallow cup.

http://www.mrentea.com

Mydnight

Different wulongs require different steeping times; which wulong are
your referring to in this post, I would guess Tie Guan Yin, right?

I'm in Guangdong, and I was schooled in the Chaozhou style of Gongfu
cha. I'm not sure on my history of Gongfu cha, but isn't it a debate
as to where it actually came from?

Mydnight

>Following the dissemination of Pure, simple and elegant tea skill,
>Oolong tea road will inspire the people to move towards a higher level
>life boundary.

One last thing, could you please write the Chinese for this or at least
the pin-yin. I'm interested in seeing the characters.

Chinesetea

5LmM6b6Z6Iy26Iy26YGT5bCG57GN552A6L+Z57qv5q2j44CB5r iF6ZuF55qE6Iy26Im65Lyg5pKt
77yM5ZCv5Y+R5Lq65Lus6LWw5ZCR5pu06auY5bGC5qyh55qE55 Sf5rS75aKD55WM44CCCgpIb3Bl
IGl0IGlzIG9rIGZvciB5b3UuIFRoYW5rcyBMZWUKCmh0dHA6Ly 93d3cubXJlbnRlYS5jb20K

Mydnight

77yeVGhlIHdoaXRlIGNyYW5lIGJhdGhlcwrvvJ5Pb2xvbmcgZm FsbCBpbnRvIHRoZSBwYWxhY2UK
77yeSGFuZyB0aGUgcG90IHJpbnNlIHRhbGxuZXNzCu+8nlRoZS BzcHJpbmcgZnJlZXplcyBmYWNl
cwrvvJ5UaGUgRHVrZSBHdWFuIHBhdHJvbHMgdGhlIGNpdHkK77 yeSGFueGluIGNvdW50cyBzb2xp
ZGVycwrvvJ5FbmpveSB0aGUgY29sb3IgYW5kIHNtZWxsIHRoZS BmcmFncmFuY2UK77yeU2lwIHRo
ZSBtYW5uYQoK55So5Lit5paH6K+05Ye66L+Z5Yeg5Y+l6K+d5p 2l77yM5piv5oiQ6K+t5ZCX77yf
6LCi6LCi77yOCg==

Hey chinesetea,
>what it transmits is
>tea road spirits: such as Pure, elegant,and ritual,unite.

I like the way you put it!
Check out my page and leave some words if you like.
Sherdwen,aka icetea
ps: your site looks nice I wish that I could read Chinese better.

you might want to comment on this.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...9fa87f509a64cf
sherdwen

Chinesetea

SGksIE15ZG5pZ2h0LCBoZXJlIGl0IGlzLgoKVGhleSBhcmUgYW xsIHBocmFzZSBpbiBDaGluZXNl
LiBQZW9wbGUgdHJ5IHRvIHVzZSBtZXRhcGhvciByaGV0b3JpY2 FsCndheSB0byBkZXNjcmliZSB0
aGUgZXNzZW5jZSBvZiBDaGluZXNlIHRlYTogUHVyZSwgZWxlZ2 FudCxhbmQKcml0dWFsLHVuaXRl
LCB3aGljaCB0byBleHByZXNzIHRoZSBzcGlyaXQgb2YgQ2hpbm VzZSBUZWEgVGFvLgo+VGhlIHdo
aXRlIGNyYW5lIGJhdGhlcy0tLS0tLeeZvem5pOaykOa1tArvvJ 5Pb2xvbmcgZmFsbCBpbnRvIHRo
ZSBwYWxhY2UtLS0tLeS5jOm+meWFpeWuqy4K77yeSGFuZyB0aG UgcG90IHJpbnNlIHRhbGxuZXNz
LS0tLS3mgqzlo7bpq5jlhrIK77yeVGhlIHNwcmluZyBmcmVlem VzIGZhY2VzIC0tLS0tLS0t5pil
6aOO5ouC6Z2iCu+8nlRoZSBEdWtlIEd1YW4gcGF0cm9scyB0aG UgY2l0eS0tLS0t5YWz5YWs5beh
5Z+OCu+8nkhhbnhpbiBjb3VudHMgc29saWRlcnMtLS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0tLemfqeS/oeeCueWF
tQrvvJ5FbmpveSB0aGUgY29sb3IgYW5kIHNtZWxsIHRoZSBmcm FncmFuY2UtLS0t6Ym05bCd5rGk
6ImyCu+8nlNpcCB0aGUgbWFubmEtLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0t
LS3lk4HllZznlJjpnJYKClRoYW5rcyBMZWUKCmh0dHA6Ly93d3 cubXJlbnRlYS5jb20K

crymad

Space Cowboy wrote:
> This is what you get when you use Babelfish. I guess a
> metaphor would be the hardest but Japanese Zen after
> translation makes more sense than this.

And yet, this poetry in the machine is eminently more joyful to
read than the endless treatises on Pu-erh. Please, continue to
melting the tea friend to be pure, Mr. Lee.

--crymad