Gerry Lintonice

Default Tea is EVIL, it's the drink of SATAN !!!

Tea is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect your souls and
to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like tea, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop drinking this satanic broth now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent his victory at ARMAGEDDON.

Tea is evil, drinking tea is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and witches like
tea.And heretics and witches shall BURN !

Tea = Drink of Satan, made by the ANTICHRIST in Hell's Kitchen !!!

Rob

Whatever.

Anna

Well that put a smile on my face, wonder were I will go for drinking coffee
also?

"Gerry Lintonice" > wrote in message
oups.com...
| Tea is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect your souls and
| to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
|
| If you like tea, you will lose your soul to be damned
| for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
| for all eternity.
|
| So stop drinking this satanic broth now to save your soul.
|
| Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
| your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
| prevent his victory at ARMAGEDDON.
|
| Tea is evil, drinking tea is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and witches like
| tea.And heretics and witches shall BURN !
|
| Tea = Drink of Satan, made by the ANTICHRIST in Hell's Kitchen !!!

Marlene Wood

Wahoo! I always wondered where I'd end up! At least now I know for sure! :P

Ozzy

"Gerry Lintonice" > wrote in
oups.com:

Proof that at least one Australian's brain simply couldn't take walking
around upside down?

Ozzy

Melinda

I think the general concensus (apparently) is that hell is full of tea and
sex and debauchery...oh and dancing and parties...

Er...

I kinda like that idea...

Melinda

--
"I know. You know I know. I know you know I know. We know Henry knows,
and Henry knows we know it."

We're a knowledgeable family." ::smiles:: -Geoffrey, Lion in Winter
"Marlene Wood" > wrote in message
> Wahoo! I always wondered where I'd end up! At least now I know for sure!
> :P

toci

Well, you know why Baptists won't have vertical sex-- it might lead to
dancing. Similarly- drinking an innocent oolong might lead to
puergatory. Toci

Scott Dorsey

Melinda > wrote:
>I think the general concensus (apparently) is that hell is full of tea and
>sex and debauchery...oh and dancing and parties...

Welcome to hell... here is your lukewarm water and Lipton's bag...

No, wait, that wasn't hell, that was an airline. Sorry, it's hard to
tell the difference sometimes.
--scott
Scott Dorsey

Gerry Lintonice > wrote:
>Tea is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect your souls and
>to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

This is absolutely wrong. Clearly General Mills Flavoured Coffee is
much more likely to turn you into brainless slaves.

Look in the halls at any large corporation where brainless slaves are
likely to be employed. You are much more likely to see instant coffee
packages than tea. IBM, AOL, MCI. Look in the cubicles and you will
find coffee.

>If you like tea, you will lose your soul to be damned
>for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
>for all eternity.

This sounds a lot like MCI to me. I've not personally encountered
eternal torment, but I was on hold for nearly three hours to talk to
someone who didn't know why the router was misconfigured or what to
do about it.

>Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
>your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
>prevent his victory at ARMAGEDDON.

Hey, man. Look at the new Pope. He drinks tea. And he doesn't use
MCI.
--scott

stePH

I'm sure that the troll thanks you for leaving all its crossposts in
place, and thusly adding to its "score" on whatever group it calls
home.

stePH
--
GoogleGroups licks balls.