FoodBanter.com

-   Tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/)
-   -   Tea is EVIL, it's the drink of SATAN !!! (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/67626-tea-evil-its-drink.html)

Gerry Lintonice 14-08-2005 01:10 AM

Tea is EVIL, it's the drink of SATAN !!!

Tea is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect your souls and
to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like tea, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop drinking this satanic broth now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent his victory at ARMAGEDDON.

Tea is evil, drinking tea is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and witches like
tea.And heretics and witches shall BURN !

Tea = Drink of Satan, made by the ANTICHRIST in Hell's Kitchen !!!

Rob 14-08-2005 01:34 AM

Whatever.

Anna 14-08-2005 04:53 AM

Well that put a smile on my face, wonder were I will go for drinking coffee
also?

oups.com...

Marlene Wood 14-08-2005 05:25 AM

Wahoo! I always wondered where I'd end up! At least now I know for sure! :P

Ozzy 14-08-2005 03:37 PM

"Gerry Lintonice" > wrote in
oups.com:

Proof that at least one Australian's brain simply couldn't take walking
around upside down?

Ozzy

Melinda 15-08-2005 04:50 AM

I think the general concensus (apparently) is that hell is full of tea and
sex and debauchery...oh and dancing and parties...

Er...

I kinda like that idea...;)

Melinda

--
"I know. You know I know. I know you know I know. We know Henry knows,
and Henry knows we know it."

We're a knowledgeable family." ::smiles:: -Geoffrey, Lion in Winter

toci 15-08-2005 04:59 AM

Well, you know why Baptists won't have vertical sex-- it might lead to
dancing. Similarly- drinking an innocent oolong might lead to
puergatory. Toci

Scott Dorsey 16-08-2005 12:23 AM

Melinda > wrote:
>I think the general concensus (apparently) is that hell is full of tea and
>sex and debauchery...oh and dancing and parties...

Welcome to hell... here is your lukewarm water and Lipton's bag...

No, wait, that wasn't hell, that was an airline. Sorry, it's hard to
tell the difference sometimes.
--scott

Scott Dorsey 21-08-2005 09:24 PM

Gerry Lintonice > wrote:
>Tea is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect your souls and
>to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

This is absolutely wrong. Clearly General Mills Flavoured Coffee is
much more likely to turn you into brainless slaves.

Look in the halls at any large corporation where brainless slaves are
likely to be employed. You are much more likely to see instant coffee
packages than tea. IBM, AOL, MCI. Look in the cubicles and you will
find coffee.

>If you like tea, you will lose your soul to be damned
>for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
>for all eternity.

This sounds a lot like MCI to me. I've not personally encountered
eternal torment, but I was on hold for nearly three hours to talk to
someone who didn't know why the router was misconfigured or what to
do about it.

>Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
>your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
>prevent his victory at ARMAGEDDON.

Hey, man. Look at the new Pope. He drinks tea. And he doesn't use
MCI.
--scott

stePH 29-08-2005 03:39 PM

I'm sure that the troll thanks you for leaving all its crossposts in
place, and thusly adding to its "score" on whatever group it calls
home.

stePH
--
GoogleGroups licks balls.