Old 15-07-2005, 08:55 PM
Ozzy

"Space Cowboy" wrote in
oups.com:

What's hard about filling out a Customs Declaration form and using
China Post? My latest shipment from China arrived in record time 6/23
- 7/13. Someone is now attaching my zipcode as a barcode. The last
shipment included a 100g tuocha from some factory other than Xiaguan or
Menghai. The production date was March this year. It is the most
agreeable black so far. I noticed the second infusion was almost non
existent. Which leads me to ponder are multiple infusions a sign of
aging? I think PayPal if it pans out will be a plus. They had to jump
through some International Banking regulations hoops I would guess.
There are lot of PayPal merchants who don't sell on Ebay. PayPal
should make the transaction screen available in language of choice so
you know the cost even though you don't know what you are buying in say
Chinese.

Jim

I'm pleased to hear that importing is so easy -- but in posting I had
pictured the small exporter having possible trouble as well (having to pay
a bribe suggested itself at once).

Still, having Paypal may possibly lead more merchants to try to export,
whatever the problems, and this *will* be good for the consumer. Maybe
more trash, but more treasure too.

Ozzy

Old 16-07-2005, 06:00 AM
Mydnight

I can follow the relavent threads with relative ease using the "view as
a tree" button, which I would recommend you try. I was saying that I
hate google groups because it crashes my IE and then double posts

I don't have access to any news-servers here, and I can't find one. I
hate using google groups, and before I was using forte agent for my
browsing.

If you're using google, it's really easy to follow threads in a tree
style by doing the following:

1. Hit view full text only.
2. Hit sort by first post
3. Hit view as a tree.

Although, it sucks to use google, it's easy to follow.

Old 16-07-2005, 02:31 PM
Space Cowboy

We still don't know who you are talking too but probably yourself
again. It's even easier to quote posting using Google which is
compatable with all newsreaders. I like using Google without the tree.
I use it like a newsreader. I look at the latest sequential posts in
the subject and reply at will without worrying about the limb with the
ability to look at older posts with the same subject that may be
decades old. Oh yeah if you can view a tree the post is still inserted
properly.

Jim

Old 17-07-2005, 12:07 AM
Lewis Perin

"Mydnight" writes:

I can follow the relavent threads with relative ease using the "view as
a tree" button, which I would recommend you try. I was saying that I
hate google groups because it crashes my IE and then double posts

I don't have access to any news-servers here, and I can't find one. I
hate using google groups, and before I was using forte agent for my
browsing.

Hey, you've learned how to quote with Google Groups! Thanks for this.

/Lew
---
Lew Perin /

The most professional commerce supplies of world's maximum one-stopB2C market Shirley Vegan 0 07-05-2011 03:11 AM
The most professional commerce supplies of world's maximum one-stopB2C market Shirley Vegan 0 07-05-2011 03:11 AM
Chamber of Commerce; enemy of European Americans Ted[_2_] General Cooking 0 16-07-2007 12:53 PM
Commerce, GA Piedmont Barbecue 5 19-05-2006 01:55 PM
German chocolate cake (12 April 1957, Commerce, Texas) Barry Popik Historic 0 19-06-2004 06:02 AM