macaonghus

Default Someone to write about tea

I need someone knowledgeable about tea who would like to write content
for a new website. Let me know if you are interested.

Bluesea

"macaonghus" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I need someone knowledgeable about tea who would like to write content
> for a new website. Let me know if you are interested.

What kind of content and what do you pay?

--
~~Bluesea~~

Space Cowboy

One review fits all. It's your tastebuds. Your wallet just determines
how many kilos you can order from China. I will say a kilo bag of
Yunnan black gold makes me feel like I should start my own cartel.

Jim

macaonghus wrote:
> I need someone knowledgeable about tea who would like to write content
> for a new website. Let me know if you are interested.

I am a tea sommelier with one of the largest premium tea distributor
outside of China. If you are serious about tea contents and the right
contents, email me at .

Greg Lui

Space Cowboy

Don't worry about monikers the real clue is 'tea sommelier' because
there is no such accreditation besides self aggrandizement. Travelogue
on CCTV last night explored the Honghe Province in Yunnan. Those
mountainous stepped rice paddies were impressive:
http://www.cctv.com.cn/program/trave...01/index.shtml
Nothing I see in the schedule for exploring other parts of Yunnan.
>From what I understand Yunnan is still the wild wild west.

Jim

.

> > Greg Lui
> >

> Greg,
>
> Is "Greg.thepunisher" an indication of the level of your professionalism in
> this regard?
>
> Michael

TeaDave

I might be willing to write some text, but I would need more details.

TeaDave

I might be willing to write some text, but I would need some more
information

tamkatie

"Space Cowboy" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Don't worry about monikers the real clue is 'tea sommelier' because
> there is no such accreditation besides self aggrandizement.

oooooo this is a bit mean. My local tea shop is going to start a "tea
sommelier" program which I am thinking of doing... hmm...

Katie Tam

Wow! I just thought I'd see what people were discussing about tea.
What's with all the wild replies? I was the first person named a tea
sommelier and while I never asked for the title, it did reflect my
credentials and professional activities. I still train and consult for
multinational tea and hospitality companies.

Anyway, what does macaonghus have in mind?

Scott Dorsey

>Wow! I just thought I'd see what people were discussing about tea.
>What's with all the wild replies? I was the first person named a tea
>sommelier and while I never asked for the title, it did reflect my
>credentials and professional activities. I still train and consult for
>multinational tea and hospitality companies.

Hey, if they can have "dope sommeliers" in Amsterdam, I don't see why not.
--scott