Member

Default I am a new reader of this forum from China

Hello,I am new reader of this forum.
I am study tea in Zhejiang University.
I am want to learn more about world tea besides China tea.
hope can discuss teas with you all
Thanks

Mundell

Last edited by Mundell.Roll : 03-07-2005 at 06:32 PM
pilo_

In article >,
Mundell.Roll > wrote:

> Hello,I am new reader of this forum.
> I am study tea in Zhejiang University.
> I am want to learn more about world tea besides China tea.
> hope can discuss teas with you all
> Thanks

hello mundell - welcome. you study tea
at university? wow - can you tell us more
about that..? .......................................p*
Mydnight

I'm heading to zhejiang in a about half a month to go hang out in
Suzhou and Hangzhou, send me an email, maybe we can go have tea!

Member

Hi,Man,

In the Univercity,There is a department of tea. We have to learn tea taste, tea process,tea art,tea history and culture.

Before study tea in university, I am familiar with the Lung Ching.In tea course, I learn there are so many kind of tea in China from difference province.Green tea, White tea, Oolong tea and black tea. Green tea is unfermented tea,White tea and Oolong tea are semi-fermented tea.Black tea is full fermented tea.

In tea tasting lesson, I learn that different tea should be infused in different way.Besides, we learn how to describe tea(liquor,aroma.etc) with terms.

In the tea processing course,we learn the chemical reaction happen in the procedure.Like the temperature control in tea processing.

I am from Zhejiang Province and I am not very interested in tea!

Mundell

Mydnight

In case ya'll didn't know, zhejiang is where Hangzhou is.

Michael Plant

--
Mundell.Roll

Hi Mundell,

It sounds very interesting. Thanks for sharing your answer.

Michael

Space Cowboy

Another elective in a liberal arts college. What's the final like? A
trip to Starbucks and choosing between a latte and chai while
blindfolded? There is a 50 percent chance of an A or F. I'm just
jealous because 40 years ago my most outrageous class was bowling. And
what's with repeat classes for the highest grade? In my time any grade
was part of the scholastic record.

Jim

Michael Plant wrote:
> > Hi,Man,
> >
> > In the Univercity,There is a department of tea. We have to learn tea

> taste,
> > tea process,tea art,tea history and culture.
> >
> > Before study tea in university, I am familiar with the Lung Ching.In

> tea
> > course, I learn there are so many kind of tea in China from

> difference
> > province.Green tea, White tea, Oolong tea and black tea.

> Green tea is
> > unfermented tea,White tea and Oolong tea are

> semi-fermented tea.Black tea is
> > full fermented tea.
> >
> > In tea tasting lesson, I learn that different tea should be infused
> > in

> different way.Besides, we learn how to describe tea(liquor,aroma.etc)
> with
> > terms.
> >
> > In the tea processing course,we learn the chemical reaction happen in

> the
> > procedure.Like the temperature control in tea processing.
> >
> > I am from Zhejiang Province and I am not very interested in tea!
> >
> > Mundell

> --
> Mundell.Roll
>
> Hi Mundell,
>
> It sounds very interesting. Thanks for sharing your answer.
>
> Michael

Mydnight

heh.

I can already talk in psycho-babble with my B.S. in Psychology. I
can't wait to get my Masters so I can talk in a completely different
language!

toci

Ph.D. means piled higher and deeper. Toci

without doubt, China has great food to eat, has great kungfu tolearn.....how do you know China? I will tell you more about China [email protected] General Cooking 0 11-04-2008 08:54 AM
New Reader Fred/Libby Barclay General Cooking 385 20-01-2008 08:32 AM
newsgroup reader for Mac Nico Tea 5 29-08-2005 06:20 PM
apologize for new reader Beach Runner Vegan 4 05-08-2005 09:06 PM