Melinda

Default PNSI number, was Bai vs Mao

I don't think it did, much as I tried to get them to understand that I
wanted them to put one on...I did do a prior import notice on my own but
after they shipped, and while I printed it out after I completed it, now
when I search under that number there's nothing in there.

I do my best to keep up with what the bureaucracy asks of me, but when the
bureaucracy loses or messes up the final item...well, I just can't fix that.
I do the best I can and then it's outta my hands.

FWIW, I think all my Teaspring orders have had it...starts with an R I
think?

--
"I know. You know I know. I know you know I know. We know Henry knows,
and Henry knows we know it."

We're a knowledgeable family." ::smiles:: -Geoffrey, Lion in Winter
oups.com...