SEb

[llona]
"Monkey Pick" tea is usally refers to a high mountain, high grade
oolong. It is usally picked during the spring season and than during
the fall season.

[seb]
"Monkey pick" usually refers to Tie Guan Yin in mainland. It doesn't
work with all the oolong teas.

It refers to the tea that is harvested from the high mountain. And,
you can find Monkey Pick from mostly all seasons now. But of course,
the quality and the price are much higher in spring and autumn. So, is
the tea called *Monkey Pick* always synonym to *high quality* tea?
That is something hard to tell.

[llona]
True Monkey Pick" is a brilliant oolong tea with fresh lively pallet.

[seb]
>From what I understand, a *true* Monkey Pick doesn't mean a good

quality tea. There is a lot of things to make a tea good, location of
the tea tree is only a little part of it.

[llona]
This tea is usually fermented 15-25 percent so the unsteep tea is
still very green in color and has a hint of sweet aroma to it in the
after taste.

[seb]
According to the myths the Monkey Pick refers to the Tie Guan Yin.
Then, the fermentation should be between 30% to 40%. The green color
isn't the result of the level of fermentation but the level of baking.
If a tea is lightly baked, even if the fermentation is like 45%, the
color of the leaves will still be green.

Monkey Pick is said to be a tea that carries an even size and color
appearance and still with stems. (This matches to the legend, monkeys
won't clean the stems...lol). Some also say that it also carries a more
fruity aroma, which in fact attracted the monkeys to pick the leaves
(didn't know that the fresh tea leaves carry fruity or floral aroma
before being picked...anyway).

For me, the Monkey Pick is more like a legend used as commercial
purpose. So one thing should be remembered, the appelation "monkey
pick" does not mean that the tea will be better than another tie guan
yin.

Lewis Perin

Ozzy > writes:

> [...]
>
> BTW, I got the tea referred to in the root post at Kam Man Foods in
> NYC, not a reputable tea merchant The price was iirc around 38
> USD/lb; by that alone it hardly qualifies as authentic Monkey Pick
> Ti Kuan Yin by llona's test, and in fact was sold just as "MP
> Oolong". I like it considerably less than the Ti Kuan Yin gotten
> from the same source--one of the two best oolongs I ever drank--but
> whether that is due to the quality, picking season, or processing
> differences between the two teas I don't know -- probably all of the
> above, plus personal taste.

If you're determined to buy your tea from bulk storage in New York's
Chinatown, I think you can do better than Kam Man, which stores its
teas in glass jars with loose-fitting lids. Several months ago I
bought some Dancong - they may have spelled it "Danchung" - on the
other side of Canal St. at Great Wall for about the price you mention,
and it was surprisingly good.

/Lew
---
Lew Perin /
Lewis Perin

"Archer" > writes:

> "Dancong", "danchung" . . . might this be a dark, amber oolong (40-60%
> oxidization) from Phoenix Mountain of Guangdong Province crafted from
> Dan Chong bushes?

Yes. (I'm guessing that you're responding to me, but since you didn't
include any context I can't be sure.)

/Lew
---
Lew Perin /

Lewis Perin

"Archer" > writes:

> "Dancong", "danchung" . . . might this be a dark, amber oolong (40-60%
> oxidization) from Phoenix Mountain of Guangdong Province crafted from
> Dan Chong bushes?

Yes. (I'm guessing that you're responding to me, but since you didn't
include any context I can't be sure.)

/Lew
---
Lew Perin /
Mike Petro

:

><snip>
>> The theory here is that any non-reactive material that keeps air out is
>> good. Metal lining is therefore better than plastic, which is far more
>> permeable. I try to use ceramic, but mostly because I find it more
>> aesthetically pleasing, and it serves admirably.
>>
>> Michael

>I see -- then glass, tightly sealed, would do also -- unless it must
>ideally keep light out as well...
>
>Ozzy

Keeping out light IS a must! A proper tea container should be opaque.

Mike
http://www.pu-erh.net

Mike Petro
http://www.pu-erh.net
"In this work, when it shall be found that much is omitted, let it not be forgotten that much likewise is performed."
Samuel Johnson, 1775, upon finishing his dictionary.
Melinda

Hey Mike (and others) ah...I can't find or afford a clay container right
now. If I had access to stoneware clay and a wheel and tools and someone to
fire the stuff for me I could make me some...but I don't. What do you all
think about keeping one's puer in a grocery bag? It's opaque, breathes (I
presume) and if I keep it in a room with no odors should be fine. Any
comments? And should one store green puer in a different container than
cooked...I would assume that's a yes but wanted to ask.

Melinda

--
"I know. You know I know. I know you know I know. We know Henry knows,
and Henry knows we know it."

We're a knowledgeable family." ::smiles:: -Geoffrey, Lion in Winter
news

:

>><snip>
>>> The theory here is that any non-reactive material that keeps air out is
>>> good. Metal lining is therefore better than plastic, which is far more
>>> permeable. I try to use ceramic, but mostly because I find it more
>>> aesthetically pleasing, and it serves admirably.
>>>
>>> Michael

>>I see -- then glass, tightly sealed, would do also -- unless it must
>>ideally keep light out as well...
>>
>>Ozzy

> Keeping out light IS a must! A proper tea container should be opaque.
>
> Mike
> http://www.pu-erh.net
>
> Mike Petro
> http://www.pu-erh.net
> "In this work, when it shall be found that much is omitted, let it not be
> forgotten that much likewise is performed."
> Samuel Johnson, 1775, upon finishing his dictionary.

Space Cowboy

Make sure the bag is marked or identified as landfill safe. Most are
chemicals and pulp which leach overtime. Out on TaoBao you see the
available cloth 'sacks' in different sizes. They're not identified as
such but I think they're simply cheesecloth. You also see the bamboo
baskets which I've seen elsewhere. I can go into Chinatown and buy
cheap clay serving dishes which would do the trick. Years ago I
stocked up on Darjeeling which came in ornate clay bowls and they store
the 100g tuocha. I think it is a function of finding something that
will work versus something official.

Jim

Melinda wrote:
> Hey Mike (and others) ah...I can't find or afford a clay container right
> now. If I had access to stoneware clay and a wheel and tools and someone to
> fire the stuff for me I could make me some...but I don't. What do you all
> think about keeping one's puer in a grocery bag? It's opaque, breathes (I
> presume) and if I keep it in a room with no odors should be fine. Any
> comments? And should one store green puer in a different container than
> cooked...I would assume that's a yes but wanted to ask.
>
> Melinda
>
> --
> "I know. You know I know. I know you know I know. We know Henry knows,
> and Henry knows we know it."
>
> We're a knowledgeable family." ::smiles:: -Geoffrey, Lion in Winter
> "Mike Petro" > wrote in message
> news
> > On Fri, 27 May 2005 23:44:25 GMT, Ozzy > wrote:
> >
> >>Michael Plant > wrote in
> :
> >>
> >><snip>

> >>I see -- then glass, tightly sealed, would do also -- unless it must
> >>ideally keep light out as well...
> >>
> >>Ozzy

> > Keeping out light IS a must! A proper tea container should be opaque.
> >
> > Mike
> > http://www.pu-erh.net
> >
> > Mike Petro
> > http://www.pu-erh.net
> > "In this work, when it shall be found that much is omitted, let it not be
> > forgotten that much likewise is performed."
> > Samuel Johnson, 1775, upon finishing his dictionary.

Melinda

Good point.. I can probably find something diffeent then. There are also big
kim chee jars at my local Korean store but they are expensive too. I think
the are glazed as well which means they wouldn't breath. I'll look into a
few of those ideas, thanks.

Melinda

--
"I know. You know I know. I know you know I know. We know Henry knows,
and Henry knows we know it."

We're a knowledgeable family." ::smiles:: -Geoffrey, Lion in Winter
"Space Cowboy" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Make sure the bag is marked or identified as landfill safe. Most are
> chemicals and pulp which leach overtime. Out on TaoBao you see the
> available cloth 'sacks' in different sizes. They're not identified as
> such but I think they're simply cheesecloth. You also see the bamboo
> baskets which I've seen elsewhere. I can go into Chinatown and buy
> cheap clay serving dishes which would do the trick. Years ago I
> stocked up on Darjeeling which came in ornate clay bowls and they store
> the 100g tuocha. I think it is a function of finding something that
> will work versus something official.
>
> Jim
>
> Melinda wrote:
>> Hey Mike (and others) ah...I can't find or afford a clay container right
>> now. If I had access to stoneware clay and a wheel and tools and someone
>> fire the stuff for me I could make me some...but I don't. What do you all
>> think about keeping one's puer in a grocery bag? It's opaque, breathes (I
>> presume) and if I keep it in a room with no odors should be fine. Any
>> comments? And should one store green puer in a different container than
>> cooked...I would assume that's a yes but wanted to ask.
>>
>> Melinda
>>
>> --
>> "I know. You know I know. I know you know I know. We know Henry knows,
>> and Henry knows we know it."
>>
>> We're a knowledgeable family." ::smiles:: -Geoffrey, Lion in Winter
>> "Mike Petro" > wrote in message
>> news

>> :

>> > Keeping out light IS a must! A proper tea container should be opaque.
>> >
>> > Mike
>> > http://www.pu-erh.net
>> >
>> > Mike Petro
>> > http://www.pu-erh.net
>> > "In this work, when it shall be found that much is omitted, let it not
>> > be
>> > forgotten that much likewise is performed."
>> > Samuel Johnson, 1775, upon finishing his dictionary.

Mike Petro

Hi Melinda,

Dejavu, this topic just came up in another group. I would avoid generic
brown paper bags because of the chemicals used in their manufacture,
however a cloth grocery bag, or even pillowcase, would work just fine.
While I do have a very cool Yixing canister
(http://www.pu-erh.net/stash-tools.html)that holds 8-10 bingcha, I only
got it because it was cool not because it is necesary. The only real
requirements for storing puer in containers are that the container
breaths, does not leach anything or impart an odor, and blocks out
light. I use a variety of products including clay, wood, bamboo,
natural paper, cloth, pillowcases, etc. I have also used a variety of
natural fiber caligraphy papers as well, at the recommendation of
Dogma, Seb, and Samarkand, and they work very well, as does natural
bamboo fiber paper. I use a foot locker style trunks to keep the bulk
of the cakes I am aging, each one individually wrapped of course.

As for storing black and green in different containers I am told by the
vendors at the Tea Markets in Kunming that they store it all together.
Linda from Teahub even claims that storing them together can help a
young green mature. Now I do wrap them in claigraphy paper so they do
not mix but I store everything in the same foot lockers. My current
drinking stash is held in one of 3 places, whole but started bings in a
large bamboo basket, smaller more valuable portions in a solid wood
bread box, and misc samples in a simple wooden drawer in my office.

Mike
http://www.pu-erh.net

Melinda wrote:
> Hey Mike (and others) ah...I can't find or afford a clay container right
> now. If I had access to stoneware clay and a wheel and tools and someone to
> fire the stuff for me I could make me some...but I don't. What do you all
> think about keeping one's puer in a grocery bag? It's opaque, breathes (I
> presume) and if I keep it in a room with no odors should be fine. Any
> comments? And should one store green puer in a different container than
> cooked...I would assume that's a yes but wanted to ask.
>
> Melinda
>
> --
> "I know. You know I know. I know you know I know. We know Henry knows,
> and Henry knows we know it."
>
> We're a knowledgeable family." ::smiles:: -Geoffrey, Lion in Winter
> "Mike Petro" > wrote in message
> news
> > On Fri, 27 May 2005 23:44:25 GMT, Ozzy > wrote:
> >
> >>Michael Plant > wrote in
> :
> >>
> >><snip>

> >>I see -- then glass, tightly sealed, would do also -- unless it must
> >>ideally keep light out as well...
> >>
> >>Ozzy

> > Keeping out light IS a must! A proper tea container should be opaque.
> >
> > Mike
> > http://www.pu-erh.net

Eric Gisin

The claim about brown paper bags is enviro-hysteria.

Brown paper is mechanically pulped without bleach. I wouldn't be surprised if
all cloth fibers are bleached.

"Mike Petro" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Dejavu, this topic just came up in another group. I would avoid generic
> brown paper bags because of the chemicals used in their manufacture,
> however a cloth grocery bag, or even pillowcase, would work just fine.

Mike Petro

Eric,

I welcome your comments, can you substantiate that there are no
chemicals that can leach out of plain brown paper bags?

I know very little of the process except for the Instrumentation work I
have done inside of a Paper Mill. I do know that in that mill there
were lots of very nasty chemicals involved in the process because I
engineered the controls to monitor and dispense these chemicals, for
example concentrated caustic soda and acetic acid etc. Now, admittedly,
I know very little about how much of these various chemicals remain in
the finished product but I surely am skeptical about it all.

I have also worked in Textile mills and yes most fabrics undergo very
similar caustic and acid baths. The difference, as I perceive it, is
that if I am in doubt I can personaly wash and rinse the heck out of
some fabric to the point where I feel comfortable with it but I can't
do much to purge a paper bag. Our resident chemist friend (Dogma) has
also warned me about chemicals that will leech out of paper, hence he
prefers the "aicd free" segment of the paper market that caters to the
Museum and Archival industries.

Mike
http://www.pu-erh.net

Eric Gisin wrote:
> The claim about brown paper bags is enviro-hysteria.
>
> Brown paper is mechanically pulped without bleach. I wouldn't be surprised if
> all cloth fibers are bleached.
>
> "Mike Petro" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > Dejavu, this topic just came up in another group. I would avoid generic
> > brown paper bags because of the chemicals used in their manufacture,
> > however a cloth grocery bag, or even pillowcase, would work just fine.

Eric Gisin

Please stop this "toxic chemical" hysteria.

Caustic soda is lye, used for thousands of years in making food: olives,
tortillas, nuts. It is used to make soap. Sure it can be caustic, but it
is not toxic.

Acetic acid is vinegar. Don't you have an encyclopedia?

There are three types of mechanic pulp, only one uses chemicals:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraft_pulp

"Mike Petro" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Eric,
>
> I welcome your comments, can you substantiate that there are no
> chemicals that can leach out of plain brown paper bags?
>
> I know very little of the process except for the Instrumentation work I
> have done inside of a Paper Mill. I do know that in that mill there
> were lots of very nasty chemicals involved in the process because I
> engineered the controls to monitor and dispense these chemicals, for
> example concentrated caustic soda and acetic acid etc. Now, admittedly,
> I know very little about how much of these various chemicals remain in
> the finished product but I surely am skeptical about it all.
>
> I have also worked in Textile mills and yes most fabrics undergo very
> similar caustic and acid baths. The difference, as I perceive it, is
> that if I am in doubt I can personaly wash and rinse the heck out of
> some fabric to the point where I feel comfortable with it but I can't
> do much to purge a paper bag. Our resident chemist friend (Dogma) has
> also warned me about chemicals that will leech out of paper, hence he
> prefers the "aicd free" segment of the paper market that caters to the
> Museum and Archival industries.

Space Cowboy

What do the jars look like? A local store sells it in plastic bags,
glass jars, plastic tubs. I always suspected since it is sold by the
gallon there must be something else for long term storage and aging.

Jim

Melinda wrote:
> Good point.. I can probably find something diffeent then. There are also big
> kim chee jars at my local Korean store but they are expensive too. I think
> the are glazed as well which means they wouldn't breath. I'll look into a
> few of those ideas, thanks.
>
> Melinda

Melinda

These are the dark brown earthenware glazed jars with the lid that sits on
top..they're for making kimchee in the traditional manner I think. I don't
know how to make it...but these definitely play a part somewhere.

They have a lot of character but, as I said, they have a rough glaze inside
and they are also pretty expensive for the larger ones. Plus I'm not sure
how well they would breath...they aren't sealed but the only possible
airflow if any would be through the top instead of through the sides.

Melinda

--
"I know. You know I know. I know you know I know. We know Henry knows,
and Henry knows we know it."

We're a knowledgeable family." ::smiles:: -Geoffrey, Lion in Winter
"Space Cowboy" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> What do the jars look like? A local store sells it in plastic bags,
> glass jars, plastic tubs. I always suspected since it is sold by the
> gallon there must be something else for long term storage and aging.
>
> Jim
>
> Melinda wrote:
>> Good point.. I can probably find something diffeent then. There are also
>> big
>> kim chee jars at my local Korean store but they are expensive too. I
>> think
>> the are glazed as well which means they wouldn't breath. I'll look into
>> few of those ideas, thanks.
>>
>> Melinda

kuri

"Melinda" > wrote in message

> These are the dark brown earthenware glazed jars with the lid that sits on
> top..they're for making kimchee in the traditional manner I think. I don't
> know how to make it...but these definitely play a part somewhere.

Many Koreans now make their kimchi in plastic buckets, and uses fridges. The
big jars are used to store kimchi and salted shrimps several months in
cellars or outside the house, in Winter, they may put them into the earth to
prevent freezing. These jars need to be glazed to prevent leaking and smell
getting out, and not to allow breezing. If you are given one, you probably
just need to replace the lid by a wooden one to allow breezing, but I
wouldn't buy one specially for tea.

If you want unglazed pottery, you should visit a large gardening store. The
terracotta pots for flowers are usually cheap and in all sizes and shapes.
Your tea is not liquid, so you just have to tape the holes in the bottom,
and get a tile or a wood panel to make a cover.

Kuri

Scott Dorsey

Eric Gisin > wrote:

>Caustic soda is lye, used for thousands of years in making food: olives,
>tortillas, nuts. It is used to make soap. Sure it can be caustic, but it
>is not toxic.

You forgot to mention lutefisk.
--scott

Derek

On 3 Jun 2005 15:28:34 -0400, Scott Dorsey wrote:

> Eric Gisin > wrote:
>>
>>Caustic soda is lye, used for thousands of years in making food: olives,
>>tortillas, nuts. It is used to make soap. Sure it can be caustic, but it
>>is not toxic.

> You forgot to mention lutefisk.
> --scott

And that's my cue...

Oh Lutefisk... Oh Lutefisk... how fragrant your aroma
Oh Lutefisk... Oh Lutefisk... You put me in a coma
You smell so strong... You look like glue
You taste yust like an overshoe
But Lutefisk ... come Saturday
I tink I'll eat you anyway.

I lived in Minnesota for too many years, and it's going to haunt me.

--
Derek

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"? Only if no one's
paying attention.
Scott Dorsey

In article >, Derek > wrote:

>I lived in Minnesota for too many years, and it's going to haunt me.

I think Lutefisk is sort of the North's answer to grits. Here in the
south, they use lye to make grits. Lacking that in the upper midwest,
they have been forced to use lye in other unnatural ways.
--scott

Dog Ma 1

[various people]
> The claim about brown paper bags is enviro-hysteria.
> Brown paper is mechanically pulped without bleach. I wouldn't be surprised

if
> all cloth fibers are bleached.
> ... lutefisk

Hardly hysteria. Some kraft paper is still made by sulfite-process pulping.
It will emit SO2 more or less forever. That not only smells/tastes bad, but
might also kill desirable bugs in live-culture Puer and also destroy
sensitive notes in other teas. Even non-sulfite papers are often sized with
inorganic and organic materials that one might not want in contact with
really valuable teas. I would only use archival, preferably unsized paper
for wrapping Puer. There are plenty of options, from some bonds to
long-fiber printmaking papers to lab filter papers.

I kind of like lutefisk, and suspect that it would go OK with a cooked Puer.
Surstromming has thus far evaded my lips; never had time (or a laundry
opportunity after opening the can) during many trips to Scandinavia, and
there's apparently no legal import to the US.

-DM

Marlene Wood

OKokok, I've been reading this thread for quite a while, and was just as
amused as everybody else as it turned to lutefisk.
This has only left me with one problem...just what is lutefisk? I know what
grits are, but lutefisk? Does it involve fish at any point?
Marlene
> I kind of like lutefisk, and suspect that it would go OK with a cooked
> Puer.
> Surstromming has thus far evaded my lips; never had time (or a laundry
> opportunity after opening the can) during many trips to Scandinavia, and
> there's apparently no legal import to the US.
>
> -DM

Ole Kvaal

Marlene Wood wrote:
> OKokok, I've been reading this thread for quite a while, and was just as
> amused as everybody else as it turned to lutefisk.
> This has only left me with one problem...just what is lutefisk? I know what
> grits are, but lutefisk? Does it involve fish at any point?
> Marlene

Try this link: http://www.geocities.com/NapaValley/3227/#UFFDA
I can't stand the stuff myself. Being invited to a lutefisk dinner
always makes used to make me drunk, because of all the beer and aquavit
I have to pour down to be able to swallow the fishylike thing (well,
actually, it IS fish . . . ). I'm an older and much wiser person now,
and have long since starting refusing - in the most polite way possible
- any invitations to lutefisk dinners, which usually occur around
Christmas time.
Please be aware that the Ole person from that site, is not me. Far from it.

cheers,
ole k,
trondheim,
norway

--
Walls are doors
Scott Dorsey

Marlene Wood > wrote:
>OKokok, I've been reading this thread for quite a while, and was just as
>amused as everybody else as it turned to lutefisk.
>This has only left me with one problem...just what is lutefisk? I know what
>grits are, but lutefisk? Does it involve fish at any point?

It is fish soaked in lye until it becomes gelatinous and transparent.
It's sort of like the opposite of ceviche.

I don't know what sort of tea would go well with lutefisk, other than
one that was a long way away.
--scott

Marlene Wood

ew, I remember now, it was gross then too.

"Ole Kvaal" > wrote in message
> Marlene Wood wrote:
>> OKokok, I've been reading this thread for quite a while, and was just as
>> amused as everybody else as it turned to lutefisk.
>> This has only left me with one problem...just what is lutefisk? I know
>> what grits are, but lutefisk? Does it involve fish at any point?
>> Marlene
>>

> Try this link: http://www.geocities.com/NapaValley/3227/#UFFDA
> I can't stand the stuff myself. Being invited to a lutefisk dinner always
> makes used to make me drunk, because of all the beer and aquavit I have to
> pour down to be able to swallow the fishylike thing (well, actually, it IS
> fish . . . ). I'm an older and much wiser person now, and have long since
> starting refusing - in the most polite way possible - any invitations to
> lutefisk dinners, which usually occur around Christmas time.
> Please be aware that the Ole person from that site, is not me. Far from
> it.
>
> cheers,
> ole k,
> trondheim,
> norway
>
> --
> Walls are doors

Derek

On 5 Jun 2005 09:13:38 -0400, Scott Dorsey wrote:

> Marlene Wood > wrote:
>>OKokok, I've been reading this thread for quite a while, and was just as
>>amused as everybody else as it turned to lutefisk.
>>This has only left me with one problem...just what is lutefisk? I know what
>>grits are, but lutefisk? Does it involve fish at any point?

> It is fish soaked in lye until it becomes gelatinous and transparent.
> It's sort of like the opposite of ceviche.
>
> I don't know what sort of tea would go well with lutefisk, other than
> one that was a long way away.

Any tea spiked with Aquavit would help - immensely - as Ole's already
pointed out.

--
Derek

The secret to success is knowing who to blame for your failures.
crymad

Scott Dorsey wrote:
> It is fish soaked in lye until it becomes gelatinous and
> transparent. It's sort of like the opposite of ceviche.
>
> I don't know what sort of tea would go well with lutefisk,
> other than one that was a long way away.

Let's work this out. Japanese tea pairs well with raw fish
vibrant with life. So...

Japanese tea is to raw fish what ______ is to lutefisk.

What's the most lifeless, ferment-funk tea we can come up
with? Why, Puerh, of course.

--crymad
Ozzy

crymad > wrote in news:11a768o47h99r14
@corp.supernews.com:

> Let's work this out. Japanese tea pairs well with raw fish
> vibrant with life. So...
>
> Japanese tea is to raw fish what ______ is to lutefisk.
>
> What's the most lifeless, ferment-funk tea we can come up
> with? Why, Puerh, of course.
>
> --crymad

I couldn't stand pu-erh either, not so long ago. It is an acquired taste --
but well worth it in the long run. Might as well despise cheese as milk
gone bad...

Ozzy
"De gustibus non est disputandum"
(freely translated by Mark Twain:
"It's difference of opinion that makes horse races")

Edward Bertsch

think of lutefisk as norwegian sushi.

monkey man Somebody General Cooking 0 06-10-2012 06:08 AM
Wu Yi Yan Cha Bing - A Lush Oolong! And The Smoothest Nai Xiang (milk) Oolong! Shen[_2_] Tea 12 20-01-2008 10:27 PM
TN: Monkey Bay SB Godzilla[_3_] Wine 1 15-03-2007 03:19 PM
Monkey Picked Oolong Gregory Allen-Anderson Tea 0 24-12-2005 01:42 AM
NYC Chinatown tea shopping (was Monkey Pick Oolong) Scott Dorsey Tea 14 02-06-2005 04:05 AM