curly mustache

Default is 2005 tgy in country?

Any ti guan yin I find seems stale. I want some new ,this years tea.
who has it?

tom

Archer

Is this David Hoffman's site?

http://www.silkroadtea.com/teaequipa...eas/index.html

Ah! No. I just answered my own question (and thought I would share it
nonetheless).

"The Silk Road tea company was created in 1992 by two women who were
taught the Chinese tea tradition & blending techniques by Chinese Tea
Masters & Herbalists. Teas are thus prepared in the time honoured tea
tradition. The silk road art of tea blending ensures that the character
of the plant retains its essential harmony and is enhanced by the
ingredients with which it is paired."

Mydnight

The autumn 2004 is still being sold and also refired in great
proportions. I've had the chance to sample some mid grade 2005 and
some higher grade 2005, and I wasn't satisfied with what I found.
Although the tea had an excellent fresh/new scent, the taste was
lacking residual flavor and tasted quite "airy" and "light". Comparing
a low grade autumn and a higher grade 2005, the autumn was much just
much better.

I am waiting for the 2005 autumn pick before I decide to invest in some
of the expensive stuff.

S Lun

I have some for sale. How many do you want ?

(curly mustache) wrote in message >...
> Any ti guan yin I find seems stale. I want some new ,this years tea.
> who has it?
>
> tom

Benoit

I agree with Rick Chappell. I bought some stale oolong in my local tea
shop a few weeks ago. Now I'm only buying their vacuum-packed oolong
(it's packed in China AFAIK, not in their shop), and it's always good.