I'm Ted Jones Dammit!!!

Default "the tao of tea" ::TUOCHA :: Pu-er

For a tea newbie, who wanted to check out some Pu-Er, how would this
fare?

Is it representative of Pu-er or is it crap? (or both)

Thanks

Mike Petro

Hi Ted,

I have not tried this vendors tea so I cant comment on it. The "mini"
tuocha can be very good and it can also be the puer equivalent of
no-name generic cafeteria teabag. The only way to know is to try it.

If I were just beginning I would seek out a vendor, preferably a brick
and mortar store where you can taste the tea, with a large selection
and ask the vendor to guide me through learning about puer.

Mike
http://www.pu-erh.net

Falky foo

whatever you do, with pu, buy as little as you can at first.

"I'm Ted Jones Dammit!!!" > wrote in
message oups.com...
> For a tea newbie, who wanted to check out some Pu-Er, how would this
> fare?
>
> Is it representative of Pu-er or is it crap? (or both)
>

> Thanks

My Millennia tuocha provenance Space Cowboy Tea 11 30-10-2006 05:04 PM
Golden Sail Yunnan Tuocha? Dominic T. Tea 23 08-10-2006 04:51 PM
Strage Tuocha Dada Tea 7 02-09-2005 04:26 PM
Chinatown Yunnan Tuocha The Laughing Rat Tea 9 26-02-2005 03:19 AM
A bottomless cup of cooked tuocha Space Cowboy Tea 3 13-10-2004 02:46 PM