bdlife

Default New Bangladesh Search Engine - bdPOD

A new SEARCH ENGINE was recently made available to public. The sole
purpose of this site is to be a free and resourceful search engine to
find topics on the web related BANGLADESH and BANGLA language.

The service is free for all and it has been getting a lot of hits since
it went live just over a month ago. Spread the news to your friends
and family that may find it useful. The site can be accessed he

http://bdpod.com
bdPOD - The Bangladesh Search Engine

Ripon

bdlife:

I found some information about Bangladesh tea industry in the search
engine. Nice but you should also upgrade with new data because they
didn't talk about the new tea plantation in the North which produce
high grade tea. You can also get some more tea information from
Bangladesh-American business council in the American Embassy,Dhaka.

Are you member or familiar with "Congressional Bangladesh Caucus"? The
caucus chairman is- Congressman Joseph Crowley? Try to send them the
link . If you need more information contact me-
I can connect with the Tea board of Bangladesh or with the American
Embassy, if you need some assistance. Thanks for the link

Ripon
Maputo, Mozambique

bdlife wrote:
> A new SEARCH ENGINE was recently made available to public. The sole
> purpose of this site is to be a free and resourceful search engine to
> find topics on the web related BANGLADESH and BANGLA language.
>
> The service is free for all and it has been getting a lot of hits

since
> it went live just over a month ago. Spread the news to your friends
> and family that may find it useful. The site can be accessed he

http://bdpod.com
> bdPOD - The Bangladesh Search Engine

Ripon