teadrinker

Default weird idea..

I wonder if anyone has ever tried brewing strong tea,

and then placing it wine bottles to age.
Falky foo

why dont you give it a shot

"teadrinker" > wrote in message
om...
> I wonder if anyone has ever tried brewing strong tea,
>
> and then placing it wine bottles to age.

Alex Chaihorsky

Foo: shame on you

"Falky foo" > wrote in message
> why dont you give it a shot
>

> "teadrinker" > wrote in message
> om...
>> I wonder if anyone has ever tried brewing strong tea,
>>
>> and then placing it wine bottles to age.

teadrinker

When I wrote this, I was actually thinking about aging Pu-ehr tea.

Placing Pu-ehr tea in a bottle, with water, and seeing if it would age.