Tyler

Default Tea Magazine

Guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any good periodicals on tea--essentially
something that is for tea what the likes of Wine Spectator are for wine.

TIA,

TG
KALLE GRIEGER

Such a thing does not excist yet.
K G

Tyler schrieb:
> Guys,
>
> I was wondering if anyone knows of any good periodicals on tea--essentially
> something that is for tea what the likes of Wine Spectator are for wine.
>
> TIA,
>
> TG

KALLE GRIEGER

Tyler schrieb:
> Guys,
>
> I was wondering if anyone knows of any good periodicals on tea--essentially
> something that is for tea what the likes of Wine Spectator are for wine.
>
> TIA,
>
> TG

pilo_

In article >,
Tyler > wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone knows of any good periodicals on tea--essentially
> something that is for tea what the likes of Wine Spectator are for wine.

There is a large monthly called either Tea and Coffee,
or the reverse. In the issues I've seen, there are always
several large articles about tea. A little online research
should turn it up................................................ ....p*
pilo_

In article >,
Tyler > wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone knows of any good periodicals on tea--essentially
> something that is for tea what the likes of Wine Spectator are for wine.

There is a large monthly called either Tea and Coffee,
or the reverse. In the issues I've seen, there are always
several large articles about tea. A little online research
should turn it up................................................ ....p*

KALLE GRIEGER

Hi Pilo,
That is for the trade only and not a consumers magazin which iswhat has
been looked for,,,,I guess.
KG

pilo_ schrieb:
> In article >,
> Tyler > wrote:
>

>>I was wondering if anyone knows of any good periodicals on tea--essentially
>>something that is for tea what the likes of Wine Spectator are for wine.

> There is a large monthly called either Tea and Coffee,
> or the reverse. In the issues I've seen, there are always
> several large articles about tea. A little online research
> should turn it up................................................ ....p*

KALLE GRIEGER

pilo_ schrieb:
> In article >,
> Tyler > wrote:
>

>>I was wondering if anyone knows of any good periodicals on tea--essentially
>>something that is for tea what the likes of Wine Spectator are for wine.

> There is a large monthly called either Tea and Coffee,
> or the reverse. In the issues I've seen, there are always
> several large articles about tea. A little online research
> should turn it up................................................ ....p*

pilo_

In article >,
KALLE GRIEGER > wrote:

> Hi Pilo,
> That is for the trade only and not a consumers magazin which iswhat has
> been looked for,,,,I guess.
> KG

Alles klar.....danke.
pilo_

In article >,
KALLE GRIEGER > wrote:

> Hi Pilo,
> That is for the trade only and not a consumers magazin which iswhat has
> been looked for,,,,I guess.
> KG

Alles klar.....danke.
Tyler

Pilo & KG

I think you're referring to the "Tea & Coffee Trade Journal." It's
available to consumers from Amazon's site, though I'm not really sure what
the content is like.

I did come across something interesting called "The Tea Experience Digest"
(www.teaexperience.com). It seems interesting on the surface, though
obviously it's hard to tell since I probably won't find newsstand copies.
Anyone know about this publication? It began relatively recently (Sept.
2004), so I wouldn't be surprised if it had a relatively limited reader
base at this point.

Thanks for all of the helpful comments,

TG

KALLE GRIEGER > wrote in
:

> Hi Pilo,
> That is for the trade only and not a consumers magazin which iswhat
> has been looked for,,,,I guess.
> KG

Tyler

Pilo & KG

I think you're referring to the "Tea & Coffee Trade Journal." It's
available to consumers from Amazon's site, though I'm not really sure what
the content is like.

I did come across something interesting called "The Tea Experience Digest"
(www.teaexperience.com). It seems interesting on the surface, though
obviously it's hard to tell since I probably won't find newsstand copies.
Anyone know about this publication? It began relatively recently (Sept.
2004), so I wouldn't be surprised if it had a relatively limited reader
base at this point.

Thanks for all of the helpful comments,

TG

KALLE GRIEGER > wrote in
:

> Hi Pilo,
> That is for the trade only and not a consumers magazin which iswhat
> has been looked for,,,,I guess.
> KG

Serendip

On 4/3/2005 10:02 PM, Tyler wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I was wondering if anyone knows of any good periodicals on tea--essentially
> something that is for tea what the likes of Wine Spectator are for wine.
>
> TIA,
>
> TG

When I became obsessed...err...umm...interested in tea, I started a
subscription to "Fresh Cup" Magazine.

http://www.freshcup.com/

I've received one issue, so can't really suggest or not, yet. Includes
info regarding coffee as well, but the one issue seemed balanced.

Serendip

On 4/3/2005 10:02 PM, Tyler wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I was wondering if anyone knows of any good periodicals on tea--essentially
> something that is for tea what the likes of Wine Spectator are for wine.
>
> TIA,
>
> TG

When I became obsessed...err...umm...interested in tea, I started a
subscription to "Fresh Cup" Magazine.

http://www.freshcup.com/

I've received one issue, so can't really suggest or not, yet. Includes
info regarding coffee as well, but the one issue seemed balanced.

Tyler

All,

Posting what I assume will be a wrap-up here. In my search, I found what
appear to be two consumer magazines, both quarterlies: "Tea, A Magazine"
(www.teamag.com); and "The Tea Experience Digest" (www.teaexperience.com).
I haven't been able to track down copies of either, but from the surface of
things, "Tea A Magazine" looks to be the older and possibly more
established of the two, while "Digest" seems somewhat more professional. If
I end up subscribing to either, I'll try to post my thoughts here.

TG

The Art of Tea magazine Tea Aroma Tea 0 22-09-2010 06:57 PM
tea magazine missmouse[_2_] Tea 3 30-04-2007 07:49 PM
the new tea magazine Michael Plant Tea 13 15-12-2006 06:52 PM
BBQ Magazine? L. Cook Barbecue 6 24-07-2004 04:36 PM
New Magazine? (to me) Mark Shaw General Cooking 8 30-09-2003 03:41 PM